Communist Revolution Has Begun

Smitty-48

Re: Communist Revolution Has Begun

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:04 am

this is the Weimar America I saw coming

it's like Antifa, that is the German Communist Party from the 1920's, Antifashistiche Aktion

this is not a new ideology, this is Communism as it was born to be

this is how and why Hitler rose to power, and how & why the Nazis were in such a rage

it's like the only thing that could beat this Communism was the Nazis, that was level of force required

this is why at that time all the Western powers backed the Nazis, they were the lesser of two evils
Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:08 am

...Eventually, days later, she was told by the school that the ban on "religious" words was in the school's COVID restart plan.

But Booth checked the original posting of the plan, and it wasn't there.

But it was in a document that an administrator emailed to her.

Booth, whose career is in IT, checked the metadata for the document she was sent, and found out the policy had been modified by the school administrator "30 minutes before he called me."

She said the knowledge that the school fabricated a policy to support its position after attacking the message her child wanted to convey to her fellow students was "devastating."...
They forged a document to justify their illegal persecution of a 9 year old girl.
Forged it, and sent it to a parent to claim they had the authority.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:11 am

I trace the sea change back to Occupy Wall Street

that was the opening the Communists were looking for

Occupy was the gateway drug to Antifa

I called it Bolshevism on the DCF at the time
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:18 am

DBTrek wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:08 am
...Eventually, days later, she was told by the school that the ban on "religious" words was in the school's COVID restart plan.

But Booth checked the original posting of the plan, and it wasn't there.

But it was in a document that an administrator emailed to her.

Booth, whose career is in IT, checked the metadata for the document she was sent, and found out the policy had been modified by the school administrator "30 minutes before he called me."

She said the knowledge that the school fabricated a policy to support its position after attacking the message her child wanted to convey to her fellow students was "devastating."...
They forged a document to justify their illegal persecution of a 9 year old girl.
Forged it, and sent it to a parent to claim they had the authority.
it's even more entrenched here in Canada

if the parents cause any trouble here, child protective services could take their kids away

people who are not Woke are not fit to be parents for all intents & purposes, it has been written into the law
Nec Aspera Terrent

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:21 am

Lord have mercy. That is my main fear for my own children. We homeschool, so it's only a matter of time before they come for us because we are iNdOcTrInAtInG our kids to believe things that were common sense 100 years ago.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:22 am

there's already a Soylent Green effect in play here

it doesn't matter if you go around telling the Normies that Soylent Green is People, it has no effect

the vast majority of people here have either drunk the kool aid, or have been intimidated into submission

it has reached a critical mass here, there's no way to recover the ship, the death throes are upon us
Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:24 am

Well, if Canada was supposed to be the testing grounds for the rest of North America, these folks are gonna be in for a surprise.
The demographics and history of America are significantly different.
As is gun ownership.
;)

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:25 am

Xenophon wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:21 am
Lord have mercy. That is my main fear for my own children. We homeschool, so it's only a matter of time before they come for us because we are iNdOcTrInAtInG our kids to believe things that were common sense 100 years ago.
indeed

I have no fear for myself, I have a calming hand upon my shoulder

but I don't have any kids, they are taking the kids hostage to force parents to kneel

most people can't afford to fight back against the mob when they have kids to feed
Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:26 am

People need to remember the Carthaginians.
Giving your children to Rome will not ensure your safety or theirs.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:27 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:25 am
Xenophon wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:21 am
indeed

I have no fear for myself, I have a calming hand upon my shoulder

but I don't have any kids, they are taking the kids hostage to force parents to kneel

most people can't afford to fight back against the mob when they have kids to feed
I'm in a pretty nice spot, geographically, so I'm not too worried about Biden's vax squads or racism police. My main concern is that once the cities fall, the malcontents will no doubt try to come out this way.

I grew up in the 90s/00s so my childhood was more or less idyllic compared to what my children may have to face in the near future. Feels bad, man.