Communist Revolution Has Begun

C-Mag

Re: Communist Revolution Has Begun

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:32 am

It takes many generations to build a civilization, just one to ruin it. Boomers decided they had nothing to learn from anyone over 30, centuries of of accumulated work went up in a cloud of bong smoke, and all they left us are the politics & perversions of their college years.
~ Daryl Cooper
Martyrmade
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:27 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:32 am
It takes many generations to build a civilization, just one to ruin it. Boomers decided they had nothing to learn from anyone over 30, centuries of of accumulated work went up in a cloud of bong smoke, and all they left us are the politics & perversions of their college years.
~ Daryl Cooper
Martyrmade
That's circuitous logic: as Boomers are leaving the scene, the Millennials are moving in; it's them. If Cooper's point is that MIllennials were created by Boomers then since my kids are Millennials, that's technically correct, but Boomers were still teaching The Patriarchy in school, it wasn't until they left that egalitarianism became the norm. There's a reason the this hit hard this century, especially during the past decade. Boomers were already half retired by then.

p.s. Perhaps Cooper is an egalitarian? Then he's correct, Boomers kept out the Communists; the fucking Boomers.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:49 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:27 am
C-Mag wrote:
~ Daryl Cooper
Martyrmade
That's circuitous logic: as Boomers are leaving the scene, the Millennials are moving in; it's them. If Cooper's point is that MIllennials were created by Boomers then since my kids are Millennials, that's technically correct, but Boomers were still teaching The Patriarchy in school, it wasn't until they left that egalitarianism became the norm. There's a reason the this hit hard this century, especially during the past decade. Boomers were already half retired by then.

p.s. Perhaps Cooper is an egalitarian? Then he's correct, Boomers kept out the Communists; the fucking Boomers.
Millenials are a pox on this country.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:53 am

Xenophon wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:49 am
Martin Hash wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

Millenials are a pox on this country.
They are the measurable line...
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:59 am

Martin Hash wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
~ Daryl Cooper
Martyrmade

The first people the Commie Boomers destroyed were the American Boomers.

No one was allowed to see Boomers that valued Liberty and traditional values. It was all about hippies, and their protests.

Then they did it to the rest of us.

The shame is, there are a lot of great Boomers. But they were all marginalized by the Commie Boomers.
PLATA O PLOMO

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:04 pm

You’d have to provide some examples of that to convince me? The Commies just got the numbers in the last decade, and that wasn’t Boomers.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:17 pm

For every VDH, there are 100 Commie boomer professors
PLATA O PLOMO

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:19 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:17 pm
Boomers are gone. I’m in the last wave and I hit retirement this year.

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:16 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:19 pm
C-Mag wrote:
So it’s up to us, the smaller generation, Gen X to hold the walls up against the large horde of brainless barbarians.

I don’t like our odds.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:31 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:16 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:19 pm
C-Mag wrote:
So it’s up to us, the smaller generation, Gen X to hold the walls up against the large horde of brainless barbarians.

I don’t like our odds.
I do. It's a target-rich environment.
#NotOneRedCent