Re: Communist Revolution Has Begun

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:29 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:27 pm
DBTrek wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:26 pm
Zlaxer wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:21 pm
Not sure it’s even possible to leave US anymore, how you going to open a foreign bank account? Or take physical gold with you?
UPXAU. That's how you take gold with you.
Yeah, but how you cash out with no bank account?
Don't need to. It's backed by the Perth Mint of Australia. They'll send you the gold directly if you want. When they say the crypto is backed by gold it's not an algorithmic trick. They will send you 1oz. Perth Mint gold for 1 UPXAU token.

That 3% on top of dealer's spread is a killer tho.
Still - if you're fleeing a nation a 7-8% loss on gold is the least of your worries, I imagine.
:lol:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:31 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:29 pm
Zlaxer wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:27 pm
DBTrek wrote:

Yeah, but how you cash out with no bank account?
Don't need to. It's backed by the Perth Mint of Australia. They'll send you the gold directly if you want. When they say the crypto is backed by gold it's not an algorithmic trick. They will send you 1oz. Perth Mint gold for 1 UPXAU token.

That 3% on top of dealer's spread is a killer tho.
Still - if you're fleeing a nation a 7-8% loss on gold is the least of your worries, I imagine.

Yeah - but no bank account. How you pay bills? Buy a house, etc. what you’re saying is a cool trick, but not fully cooked.

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:32 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:41 am
SilverEagle wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:24 am
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:49 am

Exactly how elections are handled now
Okay. It’s back up to 12k dislikes and 4K likes. I shit you not, it also had 12k comments. I went back it to take a look and they disabled the comment section. Oh I wish that I would've taken a screenshot! Must’ve been some gold in there!

You know Sidney Powell has maintained that Trump won t h.g.h e election approx 415 to 120.

Seeing stuff like that, and the panicked overreaction by the swamp makes me wonder if Powell is right.
She is correct. He easily won more EC votes and honestly more popular votes as well.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:35 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:31 pm
Yeah - but no bank account. How you pay bills? Buy a house, etc. what you’re saying is a cool trick, but not fully cooked.
Now you're moving goal posts. You asked how to move gold out of the country.
I told you.

Now you want to know how to pay bills and buy a house.
Two different problems entirely.
Tho ... I'd suggest selling your successfully smuggled gold for the native fiat of your new home nation and giving that a try if nothing else.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:41 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:08 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:20 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:47 am

We will likely follow the Roman model. The Republic has run its course, now the period of Imperial America
Not without a Caesar to lead the troops into the capital city - Maryland’s governor notwithstanding.

I don’t think there’s a precedent for coup without a Charismatic Leader at the front...
My only fear about Trump isn't that he will become emperor, my fear is he is Caesar and sets the groundwork for Augustus to become emperor a generation later.
This. It’s not a carbon copy of the fall of the Roman Republic but it does rhyme. If you have someone on a JFK Charisma level with the level of a Stalin abilities.....god help us. There is a very good chance that he is out there. Hopefully it won’t happen but the way the shits been rolling....it wouldn’t surprise me.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:41 pm

The good news: I have negotiated with the politburo to ensure that all of you will be assigned to my re-education camp and I already hired the until recently out-of-work social workers and psychologists to run a reverse conversion therapy on all of you.

Bad news: due to projected food shortfalls, macaroni night is canceled until further notice.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:44 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:
Not sure it’s even possible to leave US anymore, how you going to open a foreign bank account? Or take physical gold with you?
Gold, silver, comic books, collector cars, houses; my diversification makes it impossible to go anywhere really. I'll have to be part of the local underground; us domestic terrorists need a fixed network.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:44 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:41 pm
The good news: I have negotiated with the politburo to ensure that all of you will be assigned to my re-education camp and I already hired the until recently out-of-work social workers and psychologists to run a reverse conversion therapy on all of you.

Bad news: due to projected food shortfalls, macaroni night is canceled until further notice.
You need to tread lightly; I don't let Commies post here any longer...
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:49 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Biden launching new attacks on oil and gas - lolz - the proles are about to get hit so hard and they don’t even know it. Food is going to go through the roof...along with Amazon shipping charges....

Guess it will just make the proles angrier and demand more subsidies...

One of my co-workers lauded the attack on the oil industry and the pipelines, said that we didn't need it.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:50 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:41 pm

Rot in hell.
#NotOneRedCent