Re: Communist Revolution Has Begun

Post by The Conservative » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:46 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:38 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:44 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:16 pm
I’ve been doing podcasts and writing quotes on Capitalism for years, so it’s something I know. However, the cultural flip towards egalitarianism spearheaded by feminists, minorities & weirdos, being defeated by the Covidians, the total Media takeover by China, and vast voter fraud, I didn’t anticipate.
All of them are related to corruption. Only the specifics were hard to predict.

I think I’m a “calapseist” - don’t vote, let marxists get their way, wait for things to fall apart, and then build anew. Problem is, I tend to think technology will all elites to rule forever.

I really want to see GOP go down hard though...

The more totalarian the left gets the more the people will suffer and the lighter the pitchforks become.
Pitchforks vs guns is not a winning solution. Because if they get their way that may be all we have to fight back with.
#NotOneRedCent

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:27 am

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:46 am
Zlaxer wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:44 pm

All of them are related to corruption. Only the specifics were hard to predict.

I think I’m a “calapseist” - don’t vote, let marxists get their way, wait for things to fall apart, and then build anew. Problem is, I tend to think technology will all elites to rule forever.

The more totalarian the left gets the more the people will suffer and the lighter the pitchforks become.
Pitchforks vs guns is not a winning solution. Because if they get their way that may be all we have to fight back with.
Lolz dude - no one is going to turn their guns in or pay the tax - do you have any idea how many undocumented private sale weapons are out there? Also, weapons always flow into conflicts.

*I am not pro-rebellion - I think promoting a collapse is easier, faster and less violent. Also more likely to succeed. Eventually the Marxists will run out of $$$ and won’t be able to support the DoD’s infrastructure.

The risk is that the PRC would send “Peacekeepers”, but that didn’t work out so well for the Britts.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:29 am

I am now open borders, pro amnesity, pro medicare for all, ubi, green new deal - all of it, I want all of it to get passed.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:25 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:29 am
I am now open borders, pro amnesity, pro medicare for all, ubi, green new deal - all of it, I want all of it to get passed.
Perversity has been a very successful tactic of the Commies; I'm not too proud to use what works, and it feels good too.

p.s. I got the chance to live in the old America and I feel bad that you young guys will never have that chance but, hopefully, you'll take some pleasure in the coming chaos & violence.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:36 am

These things do not tend to ‘blow over’ quickly.
Based on the USSR model, your choices are to stop it at birth, and run the risk of gulag, or play along for the rest of your life, and teach your kids to love Papa State.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:39 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:36 am
Based on the USSR model, your choices are to stop it at birth, and run the risk of gulag, or play along for the rest of your life, and teach your kids to love Papa State.
Difference is - USSA is already broke - it took the USSR almost a century to go broke.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:52 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:39 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Difference is - USSA is already broke - it took the USSR almost a century to go broke.
The USSR was filled with True Believers because everyone's lives were already worse than slavery. The US is filled with entitled, lazy cowards; sloth is modern America's greatest strength.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:55 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:52 am
Zlaxer wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
The USSR was filled with True Believers because everyone's lives were already worse than slavery. The US is filled with entitled, lazy cowards; sloth is modern America's greatest strength.

This is true too - you know who the real suckers are though? The Russians and Ukrainians who came to USSA after the fall - jokes on them.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:22 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:27 am
The Conservative wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:46 am
Zlaxer wrote:

Lolz dude - no one is going to turn their guns in or pay the tax - do you have any idea how many undocumented private sale weapons are out there? Also, weapons always flow into conflicts.

*I am not pro-rebellion - I think promoting a collapse is easier, faster and less violent. Also more likely to succeed. Eventually the Marxists will run out of $$$ and won’t be able to support the DoD’s infrastructure.

The risk is that the PRC would send “Peacekeepers”, but that didn’t work out so well for the Britts.
Who said you will be given a choice?
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:24 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:55 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:52 am
Zlaxer wrote:

This is true too - you know who the real suckers are though? The Russians and Ukrainians who came to USSA after the fall - jokes on them.
3 of my neighbors are Ukrainian immigrants, and speak Russian at home. They are all HUGE Trump supporters who drive trucks with American flags. They are devastated, especially by the fraud.