Re: Communist Revolution Has Begun

Post by The Conservative » Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:55 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:04 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:00 pm
Zlaxer wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:57 pm

So the DNC is chanting down with capitalism for shits and giggles? Your theory doesn’t completely line up with how the left is acting. I think it’s more like the uber elite think they can run the US like the PRC rules China. It’s good to be the king.
The king has no clothes in this case.

What are you rambling about? The oligarchs own the fucking textile mills.

You’re confusing the King with the republic.
You are the one that said it's good to be king.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:38 pm

Manwithnoname wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:43 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:13 pm
Combine that with “you’re a Conservative,” “you’re a racist,” “you’re a misogynist,” included in a laundry list of other pejoratives, and maybe he can get there?
You are putting words in my mouth and proving my point. Now I’d you were using me as an example I’d probably agree and say sort of on the first, definitely on the second, and depending on the day maybe on the third. But hey get all butt hurt because someone doesn’t agree with your POV. So continue doing that until it goes to its logical conclusion.

Come on boys and girls- you are all history fans, yeah? So at least some of you must see the parallels with this and the fall of the Roman Republic... two parties of elites that oppose the other, not because the other is wrong per se, but because fuck you. Rule of law dead, legislation to target or benefit one group over another, street violence, civil war... then a strongman takes over. Any why? Coz fuck them.

This isn’t communism vs capitalism. It’s not any ism. It’s one group of elites against another to see who can put their snout deeper into the trough. Both sides will oppose the other on a point of principle. Forget if it helps you. You ceased to matter a couple of weeks ago. Now it’s about yelling the loudest and saying fuck you to the other most often.
But hey, enjoy the ride as two groups that are so so so close together in real terms make you hate each other over things that shouldn’t really matter there is a problem.
You’re full of shit but I’m glad you came back at us.

p.s. Don’t let a week go by before you post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:21 am

We don't have a clear-cut (political) Philosophy thread here and I don't think anyone is reading new subjects anymore, so I'll just put this here where it fits best.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Manwithnoname

Post by Manwithnoname » Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:07 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:38 pm
Manwithnoname wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:43 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:13 pm
Combine that with “you’re a Conservative,” “you’re a racist,” “you’re a misogynist,” included in a laundry list of other pejoratives, and maybe he can get there?
You are putting words in my mouth and proving my point. Now I’d you were using me as an example I’d probably agree and say sort of on the first, definitely on the second, and depending on the day maybe on the third. But hey get all butt hurt because someone doesn’t agree with your POV. So continue doing that until it goes to its logical conclusion.

Come on boys and girls- you are all history fans, yeah? So at least some of you must see the parallels with this and the fall of the Roman Republic... two parties of elites that oppose the other, not because the other is wrong per se, but because fuck you. Rule of law dead, legislation to target or benefit one group over another, street violence, civil war... then a strongman takes over. Any why? Coz fuck them.

This isn’t communism vs capitalism. It’s not any ism. It’s one group of elites against another to see who can put their snout deeper into the trough. Both sides will oppose the other on a point of principle. Forget if it helps you. You ceased to matter a couple of weeks ago. Now it’s about yelling the loudest and saying fuck you to the other most often.
But hey, enjoy the ride as two groups that are so so so close together in real terms make you hate each other over things that shouldn’t really matter there is a problem.
You’re full of shit but I’m glad you came back at us.

p.s. Don’t let a week go by before you post.
I sometimes don’t have that time, but when I do I at least read. I enjoy the unrestricted back and forth here. Sometimes people that see eye to eye on one thing can be at each other’s throats on another. After all how boring would it be if we were all in agreement that blue wast the bestest colour?

Also I’m a contrarian. Not to be a prick, but to get to the nuts and bolts of the things. The best ideas (and sometimes the worst) comes from having your status quo challenged.

Plus most of you are smart and funny, so if I get told to fuck off I at least (mostly) get a detailed list of why I should fuck off and where I should fuck off to. I get things challenging me plus a good laugh - and if any of you met me IRL you’d know that I’d rather a good laugh over a good ideology any day of the week.
Carlin delenda est

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:21 pm

A4F71557-65C9-4F69-A5C5-4C5BFEA283F3.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:01 pm

Relevant, and better put than my own ramblings.

https://goldswitzerland.com/dying-capit ... feudalism/

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:00 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:01 pm
Relevant, and better put than my own ramblings.

https://goldswitzerland.com/dying-capit ... feudalism/
Agreed.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:16 pm

I’ve been doing podcasts and writing quotes on Capitalism for years, so it’s something I know. However, the cultural flip towards egalitarianism spearheaded by feminists, minorities & weirdos, being defeated by the Covidians, the total Media takeover by China, and vast voter fraud, I didn’t anticipate.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:44 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:16 pm
I’ve been doing podcasts and writing quotes on Capitalism for years, so it’s something I know. However, the cultural flip towards egalitarianism spearheaded by feminists, minorities & weirdos, being defeated by the Covidians, the total Media takeover by China, and vast voter fraud, I didn’t anticipate.
All of them are related to corruption. Only the specifics were hard to predict.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:38 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:44 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:16 pm
All of them are related to corruption. Only the specifics were hard to predict.

I think I’m a “calapseist” - don’t vote, let marxists get their way, wait for things to fall apart, and then build anew. Problem is, I tend to think technology will all elites to rule forever.

I really want to see GOP go down hard though...

The more totalarian the left gets the more the people will suffer and the lighter the pitchforks become.