Post by Martin Hash » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:21 am

Manwithnoname wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:26 am
Haumana wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:37 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:03 pm
It’s gaslighting.
Fair enough. I just didn't remember no name as one of those types. 2020 the year of the Reveal. All masks have slipped despite the government's best efforts.
If gaslighting means troll well then I’m not. Just frustrated that smart people are going flat earth on things. If smart people believe insane things then what help do the idiots like me have?
As a “smart person,” I’ll explain gaslighting to you, but just this once, and you have to ask me nicely...
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Martin Hash

Re: Communist Revolution Has Begun

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:24 am

Because I’m “insane” & a “flat earther.”

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:15 pm

Is there anyone else would like to claim I’m crazy, hence my judgment is suspect and can be dismissed out of hand?

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:59 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:15 pm
Is there anyone else would like to claim I’m crazy, hence my judgment is suspect and can be dismissed out of hand?
Maybe 20% crazy but you have to break the 50% crazy threshold before we dismiss you immediately. :lol:
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:13 pm

Combine that with “you’re a Conservative,” “you’re a racist,” “you’re a misogynist,” included in a laundry list of other pejoratives, and maybe he can get there?

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:50 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:13 pm
Combine that with “you’re a Conservative,” “you’re a racist,” “you’re a misogynist,” included in a laundry list of other pejoratives, and maybe he can get there?
Pfft. Thin skinned people let words hurt them.
#NotOneRedCent

Manwithnoname

Post by Manwithnoname » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:43 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
You are putting words in my mouth and proving my point. Now I’d you were using me as an example I’d probably agree and say sort of on the first, definitely on the second, and depending on the day maybe on the third. But hey get all butt hurt because someone doesn’t agree with your POV. So continue doing that until it goes to its logical conclusion.

Come on boys and girls- you are all history fans, yeah? So at least some of you must see the parallels with this and the fall of the Roman Republic... two parties of elites that oppose the other, not because the other is wrong per se, but because fuck you. Rule of law dead, legislation to target or benefit one group over another, street violence, civil war... then a strongman takes over. Any why? Coz fuck them.

This isn’t communism vs capitalism. It’s not any ism. It’s one group of elites against another to see who can put their snout deeper into the trough. Both sides will oppose the other on a point of principle. Forget if it helps you. You ceased to matter a couple of weeks ago. Now it’s about yelling the loudest and saying fuck you to the other most often.
But hey, enjoy the ride as two groups that are so so so close together in real terms make you hate each other over things that shouldn’t really matter there is a problem.
Carlin delenda est

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:57 pm

Manwithnoname wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:43 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
You are putting words in my mouth and proving my point. Now I’d you were using me as an example I’d probably agree and say sort of on the first, definitely on the second, and depending on the day maybe on the third. But hey get all butt hurt because someone doesn’t agree with your POV. So continue doing that until it goes to its logical conclusion.

Come on boys and girls- you are all history fans, yeah? So at least some of you must see the parallels with this and the fall of the Roman Republic... two parties of elites that oppose the other, not because the other is wrong per se, but because fuck you. Rule of law dead, legislation to target or benefit one group over another, street violence, civil war... then a strongman takes over. Any why? Coz fuck them.

This isn’t communism vs capitalism. It’s not any ism. It’s one group of elites against another to see who can put their snout deeper into the trough. Both sides will oppose the other on a point of principle. Forget if it helps you. You ceased to matter a couple of weeks ago. Now it’s about yelling the loudest and saying fuck you to the other most often.
But hey, enjoy the ride as two groups that are so so so close together in real terms make you hate each other over things that shouldn’t really matter there is a problem.

So the DNC is chanting down with capitalism for shits and giggles? Your theory doesn’t completely line up with how the left is acting. I think it’s more like the uber elite think they can run the US like the PRC rules China. It’s good to be the king.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:00 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:57 pm
Manwithnoname wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:

So the DNC is chanting down with capitalism for shits and giggles? Your theory doesn’t completely line up with how the left is acting. I think it’s more like the uber elite think they can run the US like the PRC rules China. It’s good to be the king.
The king has no clothes in this case.
#NotOneRedCent

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:04 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:00 pm
Zlaxer wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:57 pm
Manwithnoname wrote:

The king has no clothes in this case.

What are you rambling about? The oligarchs own the fucking textile mills.

You’re confusing the King with the republic.