Communist Revolution Has Begun

Manwithnoname

Re: Communist Revolution Has Begun

Post by Manwithnoname » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:23 am

Dunno what gaslighting is, or CDS is, or most of the other stuff. It is funny watching the echo chamber, but I didn’t mean to provoke that even if I proved a point.

The memes were fun in the I’m 8 years old and farted in my friends face sorta funny.

The sad part is how you lot used to be good. I mean really good. You’d take apart an argument and leave a lot on the table to digest, but it’s Mc Carthyism mkII now. No discussion just vitriol against anyone that disagrees and cheerleading those that agree.

And Biden4life. Well shit. 2 years? Hell that man is as interesting as wet paint. No saviour lives in that body. No one in the middle voted FOR him. They voted against Trump. Same as people voted against Hillary.

But anyway hate hard on different thoughts. Go all Taliban if you want, but I’ll give you a little word of advise: if you can’t occasionally reach across the aisle and make common cause for the benefit of society then society will tear itself apart. Do you really want that just to prove a point or two?
Carlin delenda est

Manwithnoname

Post by Manwithnoname » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:26 am

Haumana wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:37 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:03 pm
It’s gaslighting.
Fair enough. I just didn't remember no name as one of those types. 2020 the year of the Reveal. All masks have slipped despite the government's best efforts.
If gaslighting means troll well then I’m not. Just frustrated that smart people are going flat earth on things. If smart people believe insane things then what help do the idiots like me have?
Carlin delenda est

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:39 am

Manwithnoname wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:23 am

The memes were fun in the I’m 8 years old and farted in my friends face sorta funny.

HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Manwithnoname

Post by Manwithnoname » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:42 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:39 am
Manwithnoname wrote:

Did you go curry on me?
Carlin delenda est

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:57 am

go curry

Is that some sort of computer talk?
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:00 am

Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:57 am
go curry

It's insider jargon from his quaint little echo chamber where frustrated dummies gather to bitch and moan about how the smart people on the internet aren't crafting enough logical arguments for them to copy/paste these days.
;)
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:08 am

Sounds like a meme - but without the charming images. :think:
HAIL!

-Hwen

Manwithnoname

Post by Manwithnoname » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:10 am

DBTrek wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:00 am
Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:57 am
go curry

It's insider jargon from his quaint little echo chamber where frustrated dummies gather to bitch and moan about how the smart people on the internet aren't crafting enough logical arguments for them to copy/paste these days.
;)
I like the cut of your jib. You can come visit me and fuck my sister. She’s a bit retarded, but I’m sure you’ll be able to keep up with her conversations... if not I can get flash cards
Carlin delenda est

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:03 am

Manwithnoname wrote:
Dunno what gaslighting is, or CDS is, or most of the other stuff. It is funny watching the echo chamber, but I didn’t mean to provoke that even if I proved a point.

The sad part is how you lot used to be good. I mean really good. You’d take apart an argument and leave a lot on the table to digest, but it’s Mc Carthyism mkII now. No discussion just vitriol against anyone that disagrees and cheerleading those that agree.

And Biden4life. Well shit. 2 years? Hell that man is as interesting as wet paint. No saviour lives in that body. No one in the middle voted FOR him. They voted against Trump. Same as people voted against Hillary.

But anyway hate hard on different thoughts. Go all Taliban if you want, but I’ll give you a little word of advise: if you can’t occasionally reach across the aisle and make common cause for the benefit of society then society will tear itself apart. Do you really want that just to prove a point or two?
You don’t win Ohio with over 8% and Florida by 3.3% and not win the country. Tons of fuckary this election.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:20 am

SilverEagle wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:03 am
Manwithnoname wrote:

You don’t win Ohio with over 8% and Florida by 3.3% and not win the country. Tons of fuckary this election.
That, and get more votes than Obama and lose.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0