Communist Revolution Has Begun

SilverEagle

Re: Communist Revolution Has Begun

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:16 am

Ph64 wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:16 am
Xenophon wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:56 am

This is the Vanguard of the Revolution, gentlemen. If we lose to them, we deserve it.
They seem totally sane and rational to me, they don't to you? :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:
Sooooo can we have these she-beasts spayed?
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:26 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:57 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:03 pm
Five Finger Death Punch takes on Commies in new music video
Woh.

I love it!!!!!!!!!

They could’ve used Senator Joseph McCarthy at the end of the video in the 50’s as well instead of John Hancock. How come I can hear McCarthy saying “I told you so” from his grave.

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:48 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:26 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:03 pm
Five Finger Death Punch takes on Commies in new music video
Woh.

I love it!!!!!!!!!

They could’ve used Senator Joseph McCarthy at the end of the video in the 50’s as well instead of John Hancock. How come I can hear McCarthy saying “I told you so” from his grave.
You are one of very few people who hold McCarthy in high regard, and for good reason. Even if he was correct about his fear of communist he was very wrong in his tactics. The tactics of McCarthyism are very similar to the tactics used by the Left today, just instead of using the power of the government to enforce them they use the power of corporations to enforce them, both are very anti-freedom.

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:53 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:48 pm
SilverEagle wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Woh.

I love it!!!!!!!!!

You are one of very few people who hold McCarthy in high regard, and for good reason. Even if he was correct about his fear of communist he was very wrong in his tactics. The tactics of McCarthyism are very similar to the tactics used by the Left today, just instead of using the power of the government to enforce them they use the power of corporations to enforce them, both are very anti-freedom.
You are correct about his tactics. He was right but he was wrong. The left’s tactics are wrong and the left’s beliefs are wrong. What’s the official total of Red Scares in America? Two? If this is the 3rd let us pray that it’s not a charm!

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:01 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:53 pm

You are correct about his tactics. He was right but he was wrong. The left’s tactics are wrong and the left’s beliefs are wrong. What’s the official total of Red Scares in America? Two? If this is the 3rd let us pray that it’s not a charm!
+1

Communism is the most dangerous political ideology in the history of man. Had he used different tactics, perhaps we wouldn't be where we are today.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:45 pm

TheOneX wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Woh.

I love it!!!!!!!!!

You’re the type of dude who brings a knife to a gun fight. When my family’s way of life and culture are on the line - it’s fucking total warfare.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:06 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:45 pm
TheOneX wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:

I love it!!!!!!!!!

You’re the type of dude who brings a knife to a gun fight. When my family’s way of life and culture are on the line - it’s fucking total warfare.
Always bring a knife to a gunfight, but as a backup, for when the bullets are out, its time to slit throats.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:47 pm

If you donated to Donald Trump, Antifa is tracking you and knows where you live.
Check it out.

https://donaldtrump.watch/
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:01 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:47 pm
If you donated to Donald Trump, Antifa is tracking you and knows where you live.
Check it out.

Well that is rather horrifying. Especially since we still can’t see what companies donate to politicians.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:24 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:47 pm
Check it out.

Yeah, I do not think this information should be public record. Might have been fine back in the day when you would have to go down to city hall to get the information. Today, when information is so readily available and easily spreadable, this kind of information should not be provided to the public without just cause. Makes it too easy for people to be targeted for intimidation.

On the flip side, corporate donations should definitely be 100% public, sense they do not actually vote in elections. Hell, corporate donations should be illegal. I'm also of the opinion that businesses that are not corporations should be able to do almost whatever they want, but if you accept the protections that being a corporation gives you then you should waive certain rights, one of which being able to transfer money or wealth to politicians. Being a corporation should be a trade-off, not just a one-way street.