Communist Revolution Has Begun

C-Mag

Re: Communist Revolution Has Begun

Post by C-Mag » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:32 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:52 pm
Great quote from Tim Pool today:

“While the Communists revolt, Republicans cower in their homes with fingers crossed, hoping the Supreme Court saves them.”

Yikes! Home run.
OP from the Boss, 90 days ago, WTF have you done to prepare for what's coming to your life ?

I don't need your answers. You need to ask yourself, and be answerable to your loved ones.

What I recommend.
1. Build your self sustainability and be prepared for disruption of access to supplies in your area.
2. Know what you will do if the mob comes to your door.
3. Know what you will do if Police and emergency services are not available or won't respond.
4. Organize in your area. Have someone to lean on, and someone you can help. Don't be alone.
Groups you might currently be involved in, Churches, charitable organizations, hobby groups. You have friends start the conversation about what if that happens here.
5. Don't go it alone. The enemy is organized and you need to be as well. It can be a small group. Try to get 3 like minded people.

We have now entered the hard increasing push to the election. Expect disruptions increasing to election day. Expect criminals to attempt to disrupt people going to the polls on election day.

God Speed
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:19 am

I was talking with my wife about how the left wants Columbus Day to be Indigenous People's Day. Her response:
Our founders would throw these people in a hole for treason. Because they actually took pride in our country

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:29 am

Xenophon wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:19 am
I was talking with my wife about how the left wants Columbus Day to be Indigenous People's Day. Her response:
Our founders would throw these people in a hole for treason. Because they actually took pride in our country
That is a woman worth keeping.
#NotOneRedCent

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:56 am

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:29 am
Xenophon wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:19 am
That is a woman worth keeping.

If the commies are beaten back and put in a hole - what can be done to seal them in there? Do we need to pass an amendment outlawing communism? We need to have a long term solution to eliminate them from out soil - the election is just one battle in the war. We need to get it out of our schools... we need to fire all the commies in academia and prevent them from ever gaining power again. I am fine sacrificing some liberty to do this as the threat is so large.

We are quite literally at war with communism - the Constitution can’t protect us because the Commies don’t follow the rules. The constitutional protections do not stop them. We need to do something that will.
Last edited by Zlaxer on Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:05 am

Find out who's funding them; the overthrow took 100s of $billions to accomplish. Everywhere that funding went, assume it's infected; if we can shut the world down for the coof, we can do the same for Commies. Anybody who took Commie money is contagious, so that's the pretense to force them to wear a "mask." Vilify them and replace them with libertyists. (That's what they've been doing to us.)

The Lincoln Project is a good place to start.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:48 am

Commies are literally executing people now (Colorado) - I think shit will hit the fan if they win. Normies can’t continue to ignore this and the right will surely not continue to accept it. The federal and state government are barely seen as legitimate post-covid.

Still shocked at how far and fast things are deteriorating.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:51 am

I watched that 60 Minutes report on the Lincoln Project... No wonder Republicans are disunified! My god, the NeoCons are as bad as the Commies, and better communicators. If Trump wasn't Trump, this thing would be over already.

StA always used to say that about the NeoCons (until he went Commie.)

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:32 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:51 am
I watched that 60 Minutes report on the Lincoln Project... No wonder Republicans are disunified! My god, the NeoCons are as bad as the Commies, and better communicators. If Trump wasn't Trump, this thing would be over already.

NeoCons are just leftists who want tax cuts.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:33 am

Xenophon wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:32 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:51 am

NeoCons are just leftists who want tax cuts.
When I start quoting the forum again next year, this is going up.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:20 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:05 am
Find out who's funding them; the overthrow took 100s of $billions to accomplish. Everywhere that funding went, assume it's infected; if we can shut the world down for the coof, we can do the same for Commies. Anybody who took Commie money is contagious, so that's the pretense to force them to wear a "mask." Vilify them and replace them with libertyists. (That's what they've been doing to us.)

The Lincoln Project is a good place to start.
+1

Exactly right.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience