Re: Communist Revolution Has Begun

Post by The Conservative » Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:36 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:59 am
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:05 am
Xenophon wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:08 am

SF has consistently pushed back against SJW nonsense. I don't think this is the world he wants.
He supported Antifa for how long? It wasn't until they lost their facade did he come around (I think), he still supports the DNC... you can't be that blind to what the DNC stands for now if you can still vote for them, over, and over, and over again.

You get what you vote for.
Nope, I supported OWS, not Antifa. If I mess with your narrative from time to time, it's because I'm looking at things from both sides, to figure out what happened.

And I've made my voting record pretty clear on here. But do go on with your witch hunt.
You have a decade+ of "voting sin" to make up for. Sorry, a leopard can't change his spots, and I honestly believe you have only changed because it was convenient, not because of a guilty conscious, or some other issue.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:41 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:00 am
SF has come around, as have everyone not core feminist, minority or weirdo. #walkaway is booming.

p.s. Even TDS-sufferers are blinking.
I'm sorry, but I am a cynic. The minute a new DNC person comes around for the next election he will be sucking the balls or pussy of that one... all because there will not be a Trump-like person running for President on the RNC side. Because Biden, and most of the DNC have been such a weak character and the Leftists have taken control of the party, he should have been out that door a long time ago. The signs of the political and ethical change were blatant, but It took a pandemic for him to even look like he's come around. Sorry, as I've said before, a leopard can't change his spots.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:54 am

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:36 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:05 am

He supported Antifa for how long? It wasn't until they lost their facade did he come around (I think), he still supports the DNC... you can't be that blind to what the DNC stands for now if you can still vote for them, over, and over, and over again.

You get what you vote for.
Nope, I supported OWS, not Antifa. If I mess with your narrative from time to time, it's because I'm looking at things from both sides, to figure out what happened.

And I've made my voting record pretty clear on here. But do go on with your witch hunt.
You have a decade+ of "voting sin" to make up for. Sorry, a leopard can't change his spots, and I honestly believe you have only changed because it was convenient, not because of a guilty conscious, or some other issue.
You’re expecting me to feel personal guilt about voting for Bernie once, and Obama’s first term? My 50,000,000th portion of influence?

You really need to refocus your life dude.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:25 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:54 am
The Conservative wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

You’re expecting me to feel personal guilt about voting for Bernie once, and Obama’s first term? My 50,000,000th portion of influence?

Again, you get what you voted for. You voted for Bernie, and voted for Obama... what you are living in the world they wanted. Congrats.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:12 am

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:25 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Again, you get what you voted for. You voted for Bernie, and voted for Obama... what you are living in the world they wanted. Congrats.
Ok thanks.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:50 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:12 am
The Conservative wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Ok thanks.
Your signature says what your belief is. You work is living your belief, get woke.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:23 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:50 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Ok thanks.
Your signature says what your belief is. You work is living your belief, get woke.
Shame you can’t seem to understand it.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:31 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:23 pm
The Conservative wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Ok thanks.
I seem to understand it better than you. You are bitching about the exact thing you seem to state as fact.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:52 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:31 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

I seem to understand it better than you. You are bitching about the exact thing you seem to state as fact.
It’s there to point out my belief that corporatism is poison to our society, and that SJWs have naturally followed from the innate blandness and weak character fostered by corporations.

Don’t know what the hell you’re even talking about, you simple fuck.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:44 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:52 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:31 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

It’s there to point out my belief that corporatism is poison to our society, and that SJWs have naturally followed from the innate blandness and weak character fostered by corporations.

Don’t know what the hell you’re even talking about, you simple fuck.

Corporatism = crony capitalism = weaken middle class to get absolute power.