Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:31 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:20 am
Work just instructed us to no longer you the terms “master” or “slave” -

Master timing signal - racist
Master slide - racist
Slave relay - racist
Master template - racist

If America falls - there is no where left to run...

Fuck - All MBAs are racists now...

I now hate myself for being a pussie and not saying anything...I have to imagine most people see this for what it is but, like me, have to put family first...

I can’t tell if the establishment wants a leftist distopia or if they think they can reel things back in after their puppet gets installed as POTUS...
Currently eating an enormous pile of shit at work as well. Family comes before anything dude.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Xenophon

Re: Communist Revolution Has Begun

Post by Xenophon » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:37 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:31 am
Zlaxer wrote:

Master slide - racist
Slave relay - racist
Master template - racist

I now hate myself for being a pussie and not saying anything...I have to imagine most people see this for what it is but, like me, have to put family first...

I can’t tell if the establishment wants a leftist distopia or if they think they can reel things back in after their puppet gets installed as POTUS...
Currently eating an enormous pile of shit at work as well. Family comes before anything dude.
The worst I've had to deal with is an HR seminar that we had been doing for years anyway. What do they have you doing?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:41 pm

Xenophon wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:37 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:

Master slide - racist
Slave relay - racist
Master template - racist

The worst I've had to deal with is an HR seminar that we had been doing for years anyway. What do they have you doing?
They handed the IT dept to a diversity hire a year ago. And promptly fired the guy that built everything.

Now I have to get reprimanded by a business user boss about simple IT issues nearly daily. Passive aggressive and stupid is no way to run technology.

Kinda fun watching him try to project confidence while the walls close around him tho.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:05 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:41 pm
Xenophon wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

They handed the IT dept to a diversity hire a year ago. And promptly fired the guy that built everything.

Now I have to get reprimanded by a business user boss about simple IT issues nearly daily. Passive aggressive and stupid is no way to run technology.

Kinda fun watching him try to project confidence while the walls close around him tho.
This is the world you want though. Like it?
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:26 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:05 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Xenophon wrote:

Back to this again, I guess.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:26 am

"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:08 am

The Conservative wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Xenophon wrote:

SF has consistently pushed back against SJW nonsense. I don't think this is the world he wants.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:05 am

Xenophon wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:08 am
The Conservative wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

SF has consistently pushed back against SJW nonsense. I don't think this is the world he wants.
He supported Antifa for how long? It wasn't until they lost their facade did he come around (I think), he still supports the DNC... you can't be that blind to what the DNC stands for now if you can still vote for them, over, and over, and over again.

You get what you vote for.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:59 am

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:05 am
Xenophon wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:08 am
The Conservative wrote:

He supported Antifa for how long? It wasn't until they lost their facade did he come around (I think), he still supports the DNC... you can't be that blind to what the DNC stands for now if you can still vote for them, over, and over, and over again.

You get what you vote for.
Nope, I supported OWS, not Antifa. If I mess with your narrative from time to time, it's because I'm looking at things from both sides, to figure out what happened.

And I've made my voting record pretty clear on here. But do go on with your witch hunt.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:00 am

SF has come around, as have everyone not core feminist, minority or weirdo. #walkaway is booming.

p.s. Even TDS-sufferers are blinking.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change