Re: Communist Revolution Has Begun

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:55 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:03 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:53 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:50 am
The deniers always underplay this fact. Castro, Lenin, Pol Pot all had tiny groups of armed revolutionaries. Wasn’t Castro’s around 2 dozen?

I think underneath, the communist revolution deniers are trying to prevent us doing anything to protect ourselves because they’re actually communist sympathizers.
I think what most people are missing isn't that the number of people who are the extremists isn't the problem, it's the people willing to allow it to happen or think it won't happen... Those are the problems...

The ones that don't think, and the ones that are allowing it to happen are either secretly for what is happening or is so indifferent they just don't care who is in charge as long as they are left alone.

The problem with that thinking is that as soon as the communist minority becomes the status quo, those who did nothing or supported them without officially doing so, will find themselves probably first on the wall for not taking a side in the prior conflict.

People are waiting to see what happens after election IMHO - I don’t think the far left is going to stop even if Biden wins - change will come quickly and swift.
I think it will slow down a bit only because they will have a patsy in the WH and they will want to groom him more.
#NotOneRedCent

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:42 pm

I think a backlash to the crazy left is coming. The right still believes in freedom and the rule of law. They also were initially on board with what happened to George Floyd being obviously wrong. They weren't prepared for their leaders to do nothing. They didn't realize Trump does not have the tact to handle such a situation well. So they have been slow to react, but I am seeing people begin to react.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:59 pm

Trump did not display the self-awareness necessary to deal with this.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:37 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:59 pm
I think you are missjudging him honestly. I think he's crazy as a fox.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:00 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:37 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
He is now but I think Tucker egged him on. Tucker Carlson is the de facto White House strategist.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:01 pm

Tucker Carlson for president in 2024.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:03 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:00 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:37 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
He is now but I think Tucker egged him on. Tucker Carlson is the de facto White House strategist.
Someone has to be.
#NotOneRedCent

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:04 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:15 pm
They've been preparing for this for at least a decade.
They have lot's of resources at available, they have an organized network, and likely have short and long term planning to see this out to victory.

What can we do ?

Read the following piece from a Patriot who spent their time observing the Commie actions at Tulsa.

The Tulsa Trump rally was really very crazy. A recent AmPart article on the antifa organization gave me a real good primer on what to look for. I have been aware of the BLM/Revcom since Ferguson. It was shocking to see the whole antifa operation on full display at work in Tulsa.

Intimidation was one goal and I don’t think they were succeeding at that, but the turnout suppression operation was tremendously successful. I seriously wonder if any LE saw what I did and if they have their stuff together regarding these American Viet Cong. I would not be surprised if team freedom is way ahead of them recognizing the players. I think there’s most definitely a fight coming soon, and it’s winner take all, the stakes have never been higher.
It occurred to me after reading this that 55 - 60 years ago, leftist groups like this would be thoroughly infiltrated by the FBI. Do you think the same thing is happening today with anti-fa?

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:34 am

de officiis wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:04 am
C-Mag wrote:
They have lot's of resources at available, they have an organized network, and likely have short and long term planning to see this out to victory.

What can we do ?

Read the following piece from a Patriot who spent their time observing the Commie actions at Tulsa.

The Tulsa Trump rally was really very crazy. A recent AmPart article on the antifa organization gave me a real good primer on what to look for. I have been aware of the BLM/Revcom since Ferguson. It was shocking to see the whole antifa operation on full display at work in Tulsa.

Intimidation was one goal and I don’t think they were succeeding at that, but the turnout suppression operation was tremendously successful. I seriously wonder if any LE saw what I did and if they have their stuff together regarding these American Viet Cong. I would not be surprised if team freedom is way ahead of them recognizing the players. I think there’s most definitely a fight coming soon, and it’s winner take all, the stakes have never been higher.
It occurred to me after reading this that 55 - 60 years ago, leftist groups like this would be thoroughly infiltrated by the FBI. Do you think the same thing is happening today with anti-fa?

No - Flynn showed us left owns everything...

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:50 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:34 am
de officiis wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:04 am
C-Mag wrote:

What can we do ?

No - Flynn showed us left owns everything...
The FBI stopped being right-wing by the 1990s for sure. Ruby Ridge, Waco etc. now they actively work to kill or suppress fringe white groups obviously. There isn't any communist so they turned on their own. Meanwhile America has already be subverted by communism and lost the "Cold War". They lost it while allegedly waging it.
The good, the true, & the beautiful