Communist Revolution Has Begun

Martin Hash

Re: Communist Revolution Has Begun

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:50 am

The deniers always underplay this fact. Castro, Lenin, Pol Pot all had tiny groups of armed revolutionaries. Wasn’t Castro’s around 2 dozen?

I think underneath, the communist revolution deniers are trying to prevent us doing anything to protect ourselves because they’re actually communist sympathizers.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:53 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:50 am
The deniers always underplay this fact. Castro, Lenin, Pol Pot all had tiny groups of armed revolutionaries. Wasn’t Castro’s around 2 dozen?

I think underneath, the communist revolution deniers are trying to prevent us doing anything to protect ourselves because they’re actually communist sympathizers.
I think what most people are missing isn't that the number of people who are the extremists isn't the problem, it's the people willing to allow it to happen or think it won't happen... Those are the problems...

The ones that don't think, and the ones that are allowing it to happen are either secretly for what is happening or is so indifferent they just don't care who is in charge as long as they are left alone.

The problem with that thinking is that as soon as the communist minority becomes the status quo, those who did nothing or supported them without officially doing so, will find themselves probably first on the wall for not taking a side in the prior conflict.
#NotOneRedCent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:57 am

Strength is imposing and bold. Strength is fascist. Make them submit. Go to the gym.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:01 pm

I make my bed every morning.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:03 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:53 am
Martin Hash wrote:

I think what most people are missing isn't that the number of people who are the extremists isn't the problem, it's the people willing to allow it to happen or think it won't happen... Those are the problems...

The ones that don't think, and the ones that are allowing it to happen are either secretly for what is happening or is so indifferent they just don't care who is in charge as long as they are left alone.

The problem with that thinking is that as soon as the communist minority becomes the status quo, those who did nothing or supported them without officially doing so, will find themselves probably first on the wall for not taking a side in the prior conflict.

People are waiting to see what happens after election IMHO - I don’t think the far left is going to stop even if Biden wins - change will come quickly and swift.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:46 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:

Yes. The problem is always the cowards who don't speak up. They wait for someone else to speak up. When no one does they interpret that as everyone else going along and they do the same.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:47 pm

Tech Co. Tracks Tulsa protesters :lol:

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ca ... any-spying

This is the stuff Patriots need to be doing. Remember anonymity is huge for them.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:48 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:57 am
Strength is imposing and bold. Strength is fascist. Make them submit. Go to the gym.
Fascists are filthy Collectivists just like the Commies.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:50 pm

Martin Hash wrote:

Yes
That is why they avoid a straight up fight and rely on propaganda to sideline the police and military.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:53 pm

Hastur wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:46 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:

Yes. The problem is always the cowards who don't speak up. They wait for someone else to speak up. When no one does they interpret that as everyone else going along and they do the same.
I'm ready to speak up, that's my problem... I just need a soapbox that isn't so rickty...
#NotOneRedCent