Communist Revolution Has Begun

C-Mag

Re: Communist Revolution Has Begun

Post by C-Mag » Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:28 am

NOT ONE RED CENT

Goodbye Red Kettle
The Salvation Army goes woke
Throughout its history, the Salvation Army has served people of all races in America -- even during the era of segregation. Today, 60% of those it helps are minorities.

Still, the organization is driven to both apologize for its imaginary sins and demand that all Caucasians do the same.

The indoctrination takes place mainly through its online resource, “Let’s Talk About Racism,” which urges us to “lament, repent and apologize for biases or racist ideologies held and actions committed.”

Naturally, this only applies to white folks.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2021/1 ... don-feder/

I will be having civil discussions with bell ringers, and I will politely let them no I will no longer be contributing to Anti-White Racism, and I will encourage them to push that message up to the chain in the Salvation Army.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:41 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:28 am
NOT ONE RED CENT

Goodbye Red Kettle
Throughout its history, the Salvation Army has served people of all races in America -- even during the era of segregation. Today, 60% of those it helps are minorities.

Still, the organization is driven to both apologize for its imaginary sins and demand that all Caucasians do the same.

The indoctrination takes place mainly through its online resource, “Let’s Talk About Racism,” which urges us to “lament, repent and apologize for biases or racist ideologies held and actions committed.”

I will be having civil discussions with bell ringers, and I will politely let them no I will no longer be contributing to Anti-White Racism, and I will encourage them to push that message up to the chain in the Salvation Army.
Tough year to be a bell-ringer. They should probably skip this year.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:51 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:41 am
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:28 am
NOT ONE RED CENT

Goodbye Red Kettle

Tough year to be a bell-ringer. They should probably skip this year.
Maybe we should just drop a note in the kettle that says

GO WOKE, GO BROKE
:shifty:
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:20 am

Found this at the Rintrah site GoG posted in another thread.............. makes sense, and a little commentary from Joe Rogan
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:29 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:20 am
Found this at the Rintrah site GoG posted in another thread.............. makes sense, and a little commentary from Joe Rogan
Although he may be right, I think this is a strong oversimplification of a larger issue.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:39 am

Weak men don't keep strong women under control.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:00 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:39 am
No, they don't. Strong men make good women better though. And a good woman makes a strong man better as well.

I believe that for anyone to succeed it has to be a partnership even if it is emotional support. My wife has been with me through thick and thin. She has never put me down, and I have never put her down either. An equal partnership seems to be hard to find in this day and age.

She even listens to me about politics, she may not always agree with me, but she does explain why. Most of the time I can have her see why I think the way I do, and vice versa. As long as there is mutual respect in the relationship, I believe both partners can keep the other afloat through harder times.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:19 am

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:00 am
Martin Hash wrote:
No, they don't. Strong men make good women better though. And a good woman makes a strong man better as well.

I believe that for anyone to succeed it has to be a partnership even if it is emotional support. My wife has been with me through thick and thin. She has never put me down, and I have never put her down either. An equal partnership seems to be hard to find in this day and age.

She even listens to me about politics, she may not always agree with me, but she does explain why. Most of the time I can have her see why I think the way I do, and vice versa. As long as there is mutual respect in the relationship, I believe both partners can keep the other afloat through harder times.
This is the Red Pill dream but they think the odds are overwhelmingly against it.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:28 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:19 am
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:00 am
Martin Hash wrote:

This is the Red Pill dream but they think the odds are overwhelmingly against it.
The odds are against it, but so is finding someone who you can consider a partner.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:36 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Right On.
Weak Men and out of control women spell doom, the only question is how bad it gets before the winning paradigm is reestablished
PLATA O PLOMO