Communist Revolution Has Begun

Martin Hash

Communist Revolution Has Begun

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:52 pm

Great quote from Tim Pool today:

“While the Communists revolt, Republicans cower in their homes with fingers crossed, hoping the Supreme Court saves them.”

Yikes! Home run.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Re: Communist Revolution Has Begun

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:15 pm

They've been preparing for this for at least a decade.
They have lot's of resources at available, they have an organized network, and likely have short and long term planning to see this out to victory.

What can we do ?

Read the following piece from a Patriot who spent their time observing the Commie actions at Tulsa.

The Tulsa Trump rally was really very crazy. A recent AmPart article on the antifa organization gave me a real good primer on what to look for. I have been aware of the BLM/Revcom since Ferguson. It was shocking to see the whole antifa operation on full display at work in Tulsa.

Everything I read in the AmPart article and DTG’s recent info graphic I saw firsthand with only minor variations. Overall there was very little actual violence in Tulsa. I believe from my observations that antifas goal in Tulsa was to suppress Trump supporters from entering the rally, to give the illusion of depressed turnout and they were successful. I’ve been following these communist vermin online for years, but to actually witness the organization and scale of the antifa operation firsthand was shocking. The Trump supporters there aren’t giving them enough credit.

I observed the ‘medics’ the black block, the bicycle scouts, everything was there. It was a milieu of shady non state actors at our hotel, which unfortunately turned out to be in the BLM staging area. I saw a guy with a revcom banner marching with the black block. I was deliberately dressed pretty ‘gray man’ so I didn’t stand out and this was a good choice, incognito. The msm media reports on Tulsa are a total fabrication and not at all what I observed. Locals I interviewed were shocked by the antifa circus, those guys definitely weren’t from around here.

Yes I absolutely recommend that anyone else in the freedom business do what I did, go to a Trump rally. Especially if it’s in friendly territory like Tulsa. Don’t even go in, the real show is outside. The deplorables are the nicest people to street camp with pre rally. Follow the antifa around and photograph them, they hate it.

I see the USA in chaos in 12 months. I’ve been pondering the possibility of what comes next and there’s a lot of possible outcomes but probably the ongoing cold civil war is hot by then. Neither side is going to concede this election and D voter fraud will be massive. The chaos is and will be worldwide and will only get worse.

My best decision in the freedom business has just been being in the freedom business. Reading everything I can get my hands on, knowledge is power.

I really wish I could have got some SIGINT at the rally. We were basically a tiny team and were able to observe and report. I listened in/scanned on an HT on Friday 19 before the rally but I didn’t hear anything. I wasn’t monitoring on the day of but I did observe that the antifa present at this event were using Baofeng or similar HT’s, the uv5r. Getting a hotel room in the middle of BLM territory was a little sketchy, more time to scout ahead of the event would have helped.

I will definitely vote for Trump. The deplorables I talked to believe it a battle with good and evil. They are more optimistic about Trump fixing things than I am, they see him as a last chance for peace before open conflict with the communists, people I talked to anyway. It can’t hurt and it might help. He’s the anti communist vote and triggers the left, so voting Trump can’t hurt. Everyone should vote Trump in my opinion just to hopefully offset the massive dem fraud.

Odds of open chaos and violence in 17+ states next year is probably quite high imo, the fact that communists ran an op and marched in the streets of Tulsa is crazy to me, anything is possible at this point.
When it comes to food, water and ammo we definitely don’t have enough, no one does. I’m trying to build community, no man is an island, we are probably not making it through what’s coming alone.
My favorite pro freedom meme has to be the roof Koreans, love the roof Koreans. We were ready to roof Korean in Tulsa if we’d had to for sure.

It was really important for me to write this, what I saw was crazy and shocking and the media is not reporting it at all. People need to know how big, organized and well funded this antifa operation is. They were extremely successful in inciting riots a few weeks ago and they were extremely successful suppressing rally turnout. They were outnumbered by team freedom in Tulsa, if they had gone kinetic I think they would have lost badly, but they aren’t stupid, and violence wasn’t their goal.

Intimidation was one goal and I don’t think they were succeeding at that, but the turnout suppression operation was tremendously successful. I seriously wonder if any LE saw what I did and if they have their stuff together regarding these American Viet Cong. I would not be surprised if team freedom is way ahead of them recognizing the players. I think there’s most definitely a fight coming soon, and it’s winner take all, the stakes have never been higher.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:43 pm

Understand that they want to take over by Democratic vote, electoral college would be nice, but Democratic vote is important to them for legitimacy. They intend to do that in 4 months and are hell bent on succeeding.

In that 4 months they mean to do whatever it takes.
1. Disrupt economic activity
2. Create as much Anarchy as possible
- paint the opponent leader as weak and helpless against the mob
- intimidate their supporters
- convince the fence sitters to vote for anyone else to make the chaos go away
3. Rally support by heightening racial tensions

We need to understand the threat, the seriousness of their intent, and that we are seeing their strategy being played out.

We need to push back any way we can. First is family, then friends. Discuss and wake them up to the Communists. Much of this chaos is created by the Commies and their agents in various levels of government. Know they have disdain for you for not falling in line and literally kissing the feet they tell you to kiss.
PLATA O PLOMO

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:43 pm

I mentioned elsewhere that I no longer think Libertyists are a silent majority. It could be where I live but it’s 10:1 here that are sympathetic to the protests & lockdowns. My wife actually said we might have to move in a couple years, and my kids live here! She mentioned Florida, I said Texas.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:50 pm

We need guys like you in the fight Dr Hash.

The Commies have weakness' too.
1. They can't be honest about their intentions
2. Their street soldiers value their anonymity
3. They want to avoid a straight up fight at all costs, because they know that's a loser

I don't know how we turn those into advantages for team Liberty, hoping you can figure something out.
PLATA O PLOMO

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:57 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:50 pm

3. They want to avoid a straight up fight at all costs, because they know that's a loser

I don't know how we turn those into advantages for team Liberty, hoping you can figure something out.
I was just talking to Gwynne about this on our walk tonight. I’m everywhere on FB standing up for liberty. I’m the perfect online combatant: quick-witted, knowledgable, 1000s of Page Likes & Friends. I cross-post with myself like no one else in the world. When someone calls me out, I drop the “Google me” bomb on them. Just my posts in the past couple of days have generated more heat than all the other candidates combined. This isn’t bragging; I’m setting you up for my success, or lack thereof... I got nothing: there aren’t 10 people in all of that who would vote for me. Democracy is futile & fatal to liberty.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:01 pm

Go Marty!

I'm a Kinetic force on force guy. We need guys in tech and guys like you to lay some smackdown.

Matt Bracken has been warning about this for 15 years. He sounded crazy until fairly recently.
But he's saying it's here too.
PLATA O PLOMO

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:39 am

I don't think the commies are strong enough to win but I worry about being wrong. The US Constitution is of global importance. If that falls the entire world will spiral into chaos.

This is completely the fault of the DNC leadership. Their incompetence can't be understated. They invited the crazy leftists into the warmth in order to eek out a few more percentages and to avoid the party splitting in two. The job of every party on the left and the right is to keep their flank clean. That is extra important in a two party system and should be easy to do just by statistical facts. Normal distribution works in favor of the center.
Perhaps we will see some sense flickering into life in the shadows of the gallows, but they are probably committed now. Russia, Russia, Russia - Impeachment failed so now they will burn the house down.

Cutting off the nose to spite the face.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:51 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:57 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:50 pm

I was just talking to Gwynne about this on our walk tonight. I’m everywhere on FB standing up for liberty. I’m the perfect online combatant: quick-witted, knowledgable, 1000s of Page Likes & Friends. I cross-post with myself like no one else in the world. When someone calls me out, I drop the “Google me” bomb on them. Just my posts in the past couple of days have generated more heat than all the other candidates combined. This isn’t bragging; I’m setting you up for my success, or lack thereof... I got nothing: there aren’t 10 people in all of that who would vote for me. Democracy is futile & fatal to liberty.
Welcome to Netocracy. Running for office in 2020 is like deciding to become a noble or priest or in France in 1789.
Last edited by Hastur on Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:21 am

Support the revolution - vote for Biden.

You can't make this shit up.