How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

DBTrek

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by DBTrek » Thu May 20, 2021 1:49 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 1:48 pm

If you have direct access to the hardware encryption is useless.
You're high as fuck too.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu May 20, 2021 1:57 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 1:49 pm
The Conservative wrote:

You're high as fuck too.
I work in IT/IS... do you realize how easy it is to break encryption? Cracking BitLocker, cracking lost passwords, server codes, that's part of my job. Hell, I could do it to this server here if I wanted to, it's not properly protected... it's not salting.

All you need to do with the voting machines is have access to them in some manner, and it's already been proven that the data can be altered without any form of encryption involved...

Seriously, are you all that gullable?
#NotOneRedCent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu May 20, 2021 2:08 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 1:57 pm
DBTrek wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

You're high as fuck too.
I work in IT/IS... do you realize how easy it is to break encryption? Cracking BitLocker, cracking lost passwords, server codes, that's part of my job. Hell, I could do it to this server here if I wanted to, it's not properly protected... it's not salting.

All you need to do with the voting machines is have access to them in some manner, and it's already been proven that the data can be altered without any form of encryption involved...

You're full of shit, and now puffing up your abilities well past anything you could feasibly perform.
By the way, lost passwords aren't encrypted, Kevin Mitnick, they're lost.
Brute password attacks don't break encryption either - they simply throw a veritable dictionary of calculated guesses at an account before hopefully stumbling onto the right combo.

But whatever, clownass. I'm sure the FBI is sitting on iPhones of suspected terrorists, holding them literally in their little FBI hands, and still suing Apple to decrypt them simply because they're too lazy to hire your genius ass to do it. The entire, over-funded, bureaucratic machinery of the FBI can't crack one fucking iPhone that they're physically holding, but you could do it - because you cooked dinner for Lyndon B. Johnson while piloting a cruise ship through the Suez Canal or some shit.

Same with the BTC millionaires locked out of their hardware wallets because they can't remember their encrypted accounts. They got bounties out there that pay hundreds of thousands, if not millions, for people to come, break the encryption. But I guess you're too busy for that easy money. You, and all the professors of cryptography who clearly ALSO don't want to be millionaires.

In fact, all of bitcoin's trillions of market cap is protected by simple SHA-256 encryption. Go get it, Hacker Supreme.

Get the fuck outta here with this shit.
You're. High. As. Fuck.
:lol:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu May 20, 2021 2:20 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 1:12 pm
Was anything of substance found? Like real proof of serious levels of fraud? I gave up hoping we would see any real proof a long time ago.
The only absolute proof I've seen is in PA. Where they counted something like 750k more votes than registered voters. Otherwise there's plenty of smoke.

The chances of reversing any election from November is still about Zero, IMHNSO.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu May 20, 2021 2:20 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 2:08 pm

You're. High. As. Fuck.
You get outta here, I'm 6'2 and well built
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu May 20, 2021 2:27 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 2:08 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 1:57 pm
DBTrek wrote:

You're high as fuck too.

You're full of shit, and now puffing up your abilities well past anything you could feasibly perform.
By the way, lost passwords aren't encrypted, Kevin Mitnick, they're lost.
Brute password attacks don't break encryption either - they simply throw a veritable dictionary of calculated guesses at an account before hopefully stumbling onto the right combo.

But whatever, clownass. I'm sure the FBI is sitting on iPhones of suspected terrorists, holding them literally in their little FBI hands, and still suing Apple to decrypt them simply because they're too lazy to hire your genius ass to do it. The entire, over-funded, bureaucratic machinery of the FBI can't crack one fucking iPhone that they're physically holding, but you could do it - because you cooked dinner for Lyndon B. Johnson while piloting a cruise ship through the Suez Canal or some shit.

Same with the BTC millionaires locked out of their hardware wallets because they can't remember their encrypted accounts. They got bounties out there that pay hundreds of thousands, if not millions, for people to come, break the encryption. But I guess you're too busy for that easy money. You, and all the professors of cryptography who clearly ALSO don't want to be millionaires.

In fact, all of bitcoin's trillions of market cap is protected by simple SHA-256 encryption. Go get it, Hacker Supreme.

You're. High. As. Fuck.
Oh, so you can just break into a laptop with an unknown password and go along as nothing changed? How the hell do you think you get access to the server without knowing the password? You have three real options, and almost all of them require access to the computer/server directly. There are others as well, but most require near super-computer computations to break.

1. Brute.
2. keylog.
3. Insert a profile into a laptop

Please don't talk about shit you don't know about... I've done these in the past, and I know full well how to do it.

As for getting crypo-passwords. The person that figures out how to bypass that security protocol, will make billions... there is a reason why it's secure, and the 256-bit encryption has nothing to really do with it. It's the security around it that matters more than the encryption.

https://www.thesslstore.com/blog/71-of- ... they-have/

It all comes down to security measures, and the ones for the voting machines are pathetic.
#NotOneRedCent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu May 20, 2021 2:33 pm

The Conservative wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 2:27 pm
Oh, so you can just break into a laptop with an unknown password and go along as nothing changed? How the hell do you think you get access to the server without knowing the password? You have three real options, and almost all of them require access to the computer/server directly. There are others as well, but most require near super-computer computations to break.

1. Brute.
2. keylog.
3. Insert a profile into a laptop

Please don't talk about shit you don't know about... I've done these in the past, and I know full well how to do it.
Guess what three activities don't crack encryption.
The three you listed right there.
Be real, boss. You work desktop level Mac support.
That's what you do.

I worked that level ten years ago, before transitioning into a cybersecurity job.

Just stop.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu May 20, 2021 2:34 pm

Kinda difficult to brute force a password with login attempt limits.
Kinda difficult to install a key logger or profile without admin access, or even a password.

I really want to just send you an old computer and see if you crack it lol.

(Picturing TC in the basement, next to the ol’ steel forge, soldering chips onto a motherboard)
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu May 20, 2021 2:37 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 2:34 pm
Kinda difficult to brute force a password with login attempt limits.
Kinda difficult to install a key logger or profile without admin access, or even a password.

I really want to just send you an old computer and see if you crack it lol.
No need, he can apparently hack this site because computer science PhD "Dr. Hash" doesn't know shit about computers.
Just have him take the site down.

Should be easy .. a little keylogging there, a little brute force here, some time travel, a zero point energy machine, and POW!
That'll show us.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu May 20, 2021 2:39 pm

:popcorn
PLATA O PLOMO