How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

The Conservative

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by The Conservative » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:59 am

Notice something? One shows a zip code with a letter ending as D and one shows R. These are both to two separate people in the same house. One is a registered Democrat, one is a Registered Republican...

Please tell me I am not the only one that shows a huge potential for voter fraud?
voting.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#NotOneRedCent

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:14 am

DNC wants to either steel election or soil legitimacy of election. These people need to be removed from our country or locked up. They constitute an absolute threat to our freedoms - no more compromise, no more “reaching across the isle” - Fuck these people to Hell!!!!

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:55 am

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:59 am
Notice something? One shows a zip code with a letter ending as D and one shows R. These are both to two separate people in the same house. One is a registered Democrat, one is a Registered Republican...

Please tell me I am not the only one that shows a huge potential for voter fraud?

voting.png
What makes you think that’s a zip code? Do you have anything other than a random screenshot to show tampering?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:09 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:55 am
The Conservative wrote:

voting.png
What makes you think that’s a zip code? Do you have anything other than a random screenshot to show tampering?
Ok. Fine, it's not a zip code, but whatever. The D and R are there on purpose to show what the person Is registered as.

As for proof of tamperting? Seriously are you blind to this entire topic?
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:12 am

Here's a theory. Dems want mail-in voting for 2 things.

1. Fraud in their favor to help Biden win
2. If item #1 fails and Trump still manages to win, seed mail-in voting with a little GOP favored fraud so they can claim Trump's win was stolen.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:34 am

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:09 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

voting.png
Ok. Fine, it's not a zip code, but whatever. The D and R are there on purpose to show what the person Is registered as.

I’m not questioning the topic, just your piece of evidence.

D and R are signified on every ballot regardless of mail-in or not. Your affiliation is tied to your vote.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:52 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:34 am
The Conservative wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

D and R are signified on every ballot regardless of mail-in or not. Your affiliation is tied to your vote.
And you don't see the problem with how the post office has just put their lot in for Biden? Are you fucking blind?
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:30 pm

Naw the postal system is trustworthy.

#NotOneRedCent

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:43 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:34 am
The Conservative wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Huh?

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:45 am

The Conservative wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

voting.png

These are primary ballots. They have to be identified as which ballot is distributed and which one is expected. The general should not have those markings.