How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

The Conservative

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by The Conservative » Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:21 am

The question here is if they found it here, can we dig deeper now?

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... ity-after/
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:40 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:21 am

There aren't a lot of judges like that one, as so recently proven.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:21 am

The Conservative wrote:

If an Alderman election in a Mississippi town of less than 6000 people is found fraudulent will we dig deeper into a national election of 317 million?
Answer seems fairly obvious.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:29 am

DBTrek wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:21 am
The Conservative wrote:

If an Alderman election in a Mississippi town of less than 6000 people is found fraudulent will we dig deeper into a national election of 317 million?
If the judiciary wasn't compromised, or cowardly, something like this early on would have started a fire. I'm still kind of amazed how overwhelming TDS was. Now that Trump is only a peripheral threat, will the media quit daily-dosing people?

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:35 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:29 am
DBTrek wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

If the judiciary wasn't compromised, or cowardly, something like this early on would have started a fire. I'm still kind of amazed how overwhelming TDS was. Now that Trump is only a peripheral threat, will the media quit daily-dosing people?
I'm amazed too. We just watched the most Banana Republic election in American history. We're told a fading dementia patient is more popular with American voters than Obama or Trump. We saw ONE right wing protest turn mildly violent - only to then watch the media and government frame it as an armed insurrection and attempted coup. Now there are walls and soldiers posted at the Capitol, and the politicians are extending the troop presence seemingly indefinitely.

There is a lot of really serious, heavy shit going on right now - and absolutely no one seems to notice.
It's like we're a bunch of reclusive Romans trying to ignore the sounds of the unruly Gauls out in the streets, just hunkering down hoping that normalcy is going to magically return if we pretend nothing is wrong.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:40 am

You know, of course, what I'm going to say...

Gauls: The Force is Female

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:44 am

DBTrek wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:35 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:29 am
DBTrek wrote:

I'm amazed too. We just watched the most Banana Republic election in American history. We're told a fading dementia patient is more popular with American voters than Obama or Trump. We saw ONE right wing protest turn mildly violent - only to then watch the media and government frame it as an armed insurrection and attempted coup. Now there are walls and soldiers posted at the Capitol, and the politicians are extending the troop presence seemingly indefinitely.

There is a lot of really serious, heavy shit going on right now - and absolutely no one seems to notice.
It's like we're a bunch of reclusive Romans trying to ignore the sounds of the unruly Gauls out in the streets, just hunkering down hoping that normalcy is going to magically return if we pretend nothing is wrong.
I’ve been thinking for weeks about how to respond or change anything while living in a crumbling republic. I got nothing.

Makes you really think about all the poor Russian/Chinese/French bastards watching their societies implode during Glorious Revolution.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:03 am

Honestly, the only answer that makes sense is that they will fail. This is the land of Marlboro Man. The elites are simply too disconnected from reality to see what America is anymore.

They’re making big moves under the assumption that Americans are the same as Europeans, and we’ll toss out our culture within a generation. We didn’t get bombed and raped during the 20th, and we haven’t seen our entire world ripped apart.
I’ve known wayyyy too many rednecks and cowboys to think they’ll submit to the Program.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:10 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:03 am
Honestly, the only answer that makes sense is that they will fail. This is the land of Marlboro Man. The elites are simply too disconnected from reality to see what America is anymore.

They’re making big moves under the assumption that Americans are the same as Europeans, and we’ll toss out our culture within a generation. We didn’t get bombed and raped during the 20th, and we haven’t seen our entire world ripped apart.
I’ve known wayyyy too many rednecks and cowboys to think they’ll submit to the Program.
For them to fail, the stream of Commie sympathizers would have to be quelled. It's possible that every Commie has already moved to the coasts, but they still seem to be expanding. Virtually every woman (except the wives & daughters of the members of this forum) are Commies, and that supply isn't going to dissipate.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:25 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:10 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:03 am

For them to fail, the stream of Commie sympathizers would have to be quelled. It's possible that every Commie has already moved to the coasts, but they still seem to be expanding. Virtually every woman (except the wives & daughters of the members of this forum) are Commies, and that supply isn't going to dissipate.
I don’t believe that for a minute. Remember that you’re located in the heart of the Storm, not the middle ground.

Women seem to take their cues on politics from whatever men influence them (fathers husbands etc). There are some seriously based females here in the heartland - many of which I wouldn’t even want to fuck with.

Commie women outside the Koasts will quickly adapt or migrate to the urban centers for refuge. Same with the soy boys. They simply know where people will put up with their shit, and where they won’t.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace