How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Xenophon

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by Xenophon » Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:53 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:51 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:46 pm
I can't believe that nobody seems to care that a secret cabal of Elites rigged the election; that they can even say it out loud and no one responds: where's Tucker? Where's Hannity? Who the fuck speaks for what America used to be? Suffrage got us here.
I still say it’s been all about corruption. Suffrage isn’t even a factor, by comparison.
Expanding access to voting to the lumpenproletariat has got us here. That's what politicians do now, pander to the lumpenproles, because there are more of them. This encourages corruption among our elected officials. They don't have to do anything other than promise stuff to retards, because they aren't concerned about making productive members of society happy with their governance.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:59 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:51 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:46 pm
I can't believe that nobody seems to care that a secret cabal of Elites rigged the election; that they can even say it out loud and no one responds: where's Tucker? Where's Hannity? Who the fuck speaks for what America used to be? Suffrage got us here.
I still say it’s been all about corruption. Suffrage isn’t even a factor, by comparison.
There's always been corruption. This is democracy.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:08 pm

So, are we supposed to believe hundreds of millions from multiple entities were willing to work together to "strengthen" the election, but weren't will to "cheat"?
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:25 pm

I mean sure, we could argue that the lumenproles don’t hold politicians accountable as much, but that only matters if politicians do literally ANYTHING that they promised.

Now that the parties are merged into The Party, sucking off Wall Street every day, there’s really no difference who fills out the ballots - assuming that those are even counted within any sort of accurate range.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:43 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:25 pm
I mean sure, we could argue that the lumenproles don’t hold politicians accountable as much, but that only matters if politicians do literally ANYTHING that they promised.

Now that the parties are merged into The Party, sucking off Wall Street every day, there’s really no difference who fills out the ballots - assuming that those are even counted within any sort of accurate range.
According to that video, China changes the votes anyway.

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:09 pm

The problem isn't about who can vote. The problem is we have turned states into provinces, actually probably worse than that, Quebec has more independence than any US state. We've consolidated so much power in the Federal government no one cares about state elections anymore. Without strong states there is no measurable pushback against the Federal government. With so much power in the Federal government, people do not value state cultures. Unions only work when each member is allowed to retain their unique culture and governance.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:35 am

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:05 am

Can't find it on Youtube probably because it was taken down for "false information" but...
Nancy Pelosi’s Attempted Coup
https://www.bitchute.com/video/IWRtGEKrcRw/
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:10 pm

I was apprehensive about going out with a Covidian couple the other night. They used to be friends of ours, so I told myself & Gwynne that if they brought up politics, I would politely tell them I didn't want to discuss it. I thought we made it through the evening but then they wanted to sit around and talk some more. The guy made some comment about his "crazy" brother (a thoracic surgeon) who sent him "conspiracy" emails about election fraud. I said, "I don't want to discuss politics." But he blithely went on, asking what I thought. "I don't want to discuss politics," I repeated, but this mutterfukker wouldn't leave it alone; 5 times I warned him off then I let loose. "You either think you're smarter than me, know more than me, or have a direct line to God because I'm with your brother on this." The dude brought up the Fine People hoax and the Drinking Bleach hoax. Turns out he has CNN running 24/7 at home. I finally told him he was insulting, and went on-n-on about all the facts I had. He suggested his "facts" were better than my "facts." Jesus Fucking Christ.

p.s. Gwynne congratulated me for holding back when we got to the car.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:46 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:10 pm
I was apprehensive about going out with a Covidian couple the other night. They used to be friends of ours, so I told myself & Gwynne that if they brought up politics, I would politely tell them I didn't want to discuss it. I thought we made it through the evening but then they wanted to sit around and talk some more. The guy made some comment about his "crazy" brother (a thoracic surgeon) who sent him "conspiracy" emails about election fraud. I said, "I don't want to discuss politics." But he blithely went on, asking what I thought. "I don't want to discuss politics," I repeated, but this mutterfukker wouldn't leave it alone; 5 times I warned him off then I let loose. "You either think you're smarter than me, know more than me, or have a direct line to God because I'm with your brother on this." The dude brought up the Fine People hoax and the Drinking Bleach hoax. Turns out he has CNN running 24/7 at home. I finally told him he was insulting, and went on-n-on about all the facts I had. He suggested his "facts" were better than my "facts." Jesus Fucking Christ.

p.s. Gwynne congratulated me for holding back when we got to the car.
But she still subjected you to an entire evening of that asshole.
:lol:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"