How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Martin Hash

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:38 pm

Xenophon wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:17 pm
New documentary by the MyPillow guy, Mike Lindell. It released today on Gab, and was immediately banned everywhere else.

Here is a shortened, 23 minute clip, with only the newest revelations.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1KQpm4kDMAEh/
The only response to this by the Commies is that it's completely made up.

Mutterfukkers like Scott Adams won't be convinced. He's such a wishy-washy dickhead; always saying, "I'm not a doctor but let me tell you about masks," or "I'm not a lawyer but let me tell you how there's no proof of election fraud," or "I'm not an engineer but I worked with engineers." My response to that mutterfukker is, "I'm all of those things so keep your goddamn mouth shut."
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:12 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:38 pm
Xenophon wrote:
New documentary by the MyPillow guy, Mike Lindell. It released today on Gab, and was immediately banned everywhere else.

Mutterfukkers like Scott Adams won't be convinced. He's such a wishy-washy dickhead; always saying, "I'm not a doctor but let me tell you about masks," or "I'm not a lawyer but let me tell you how there's no proof of election fraud," or "I'm not an engineer but I worked with engineers." My response to that mutterfukker is, "I'm all of those things so keep your goddamn mouth shut."
But are you a cartoonist tho?
:think:

Well then ... at least Scott still has that in his corner.
I agree tho, Scott Adams seems smart for your average famous guy, but I think he overestimates his intellectual abilities fairly regularly - which ain't that smart.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:30 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:12 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Xenophon wrote:

I agree tho, Scott Adams seems smart for your average famous guy, but I think he overestimates his intellectual abilities fairly regularly - which ain't that smart.
A few months ago, he was God Mode on the MHF. Interesting to see the change.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:33 pm

https://web.archive.org/web/20210205043 ... -campaign/

There was a conspiracy unfolding behind the scenes, one that both curtailed the protests and coordinated the resistance from CEOs. Both surprises were the result of an informal alliance between left-wing activists and business titans.

For more than a year, a loosely organized coalition of operatives scrambled to shore up America’s institutions as they came under simultaneous attack from a remorseless pandemic and an autocratically inclined President. Though much of this activity took place on the left, it was separate from the Biden campaign and crossed ideological lines, with crucial contributions by nonpartisan and conservative actors. The scenario the shadow campaigners were desperate to stop was not a Trump victory.

Their work touched every aspect of the election. They got states to change voting systems and laws and helped secure hundreds of millions in public and private funding.

This is the inside story of the conspiracy to save the 2020 election
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:59 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:30 pm
DBTrek wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:12 pm
Martin Hash wrote:

A few months ago, he was God Mode on the MHF. Interesting to see the change.
He took a big ego hit and changed his style in response. He still wants to be consequential but since his whole shtick is, "look how well I predict the future; I predicted Trump," Trump losing knocked the wind out; now he's, "oh, don't Cancel me."

I'm, "Trump didn't lose. Fuck, Cancel me, mutterfukkers."

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:01 pm

From Steve Bannon's War Room show:

https://media.gab.com/system/media_atta ... a921ef.mp4

Arizona state Representative Mark Finchem explains why the state legislature is getting ready to send in the sergeant-at-arms to arrest members of the Maricopa County elections board.

Election officials have been blocking access to ballots and election equipment for months, in defiance of subpoenas.

Finchem says according to state law “the ballots themselves are to be placed in the custody of the state treasurer after the canvassing of the ballots.”

“That never happened,” he said.

Finchem says their case of election fraud is iron tight. “You’re not going to issue that subpoena without probable cause…what else do we need to show you? We have the receipts.”

Finchem says Arizona is completely fed up with the corruption, Republicans, Democrats, and independents alike.

“This isn’t about President Trump, by the way,” he said. “This is about free and fair elections.

“The more these guys slow walk this, the more they subvert, the more they obfuscate, the more they refuse to comply with subpoena after subpoena, with deadline after deadline, court cases, lawyering up, all of that garbage, even the ones who were skeptical are now saying if there’s smoke there’s probably fire,” Finchem said.

“Well, now this has gone from just a small grass fire to a forest fire.

“This state is lit up.”

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:17 pm

Xenophon wrote:

Let me repeat, this HAS to be made up. I want to see an immediate rebuttal.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:24 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:17 pm
Xenophon wrote:

Let me repeat, this HAS to be made up. I want to see an immediate rebuttal.
I have two guesses on what they'll do.

Either they'll rely on it being memory-holed due to it being removed from YouTube and Vimeo, and they'll rely on their previous insistence that nothing below board happened Nov. 3, or they'll use the Time magazine story about a cabal of elites (their words) "fortifying" the election to re-interpret the narrative for normies, because they can no longer control the overall narrative and refuse to admit that fuckery was afoot.

Regardless, this is too little too late, and Biden will remain the de facto president.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:46 pm

I can't believe that nobody seems to care that a secret cabal of Elites rigged the election; that they can even say it out loud and no one responds: where's Tucker? Where's Hannity? Who the fuck speaks for what America used to be? Suffrage got us here.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:51 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:46 pm
I can't believe that nobody seems to care that a secret cabal of Elites rigged the election; that they can even say it out loud and no one responds: where's Tucker? Where's Hannity? Who the fuck speaks for what America used to be? Suffrage got us here.
I still say it’s been all about corruption. Suffrage isn’t even a factor, by comparison.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0