How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

The Conservative

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by The Conservative » Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:54 am

SilverEagle wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:26 am
Massive voter fraud for sure. I don’t buy this bullshit at all. This is 2020 but much, much worse. This country is toast until revolution happens, it’s that simple. Sadly I think it’s over. Everyone will sit by and do nothing and it will be too late by the time they wake up. What a fucking joke. Mail in ballots are here to stay and so is the massive fraud that comes along with them. Case in point…PA elected a retarded man to the Senate.
We need to set up a federal requirement of how to do voting if we are to get all 50 states to do it right...as of now there are only a handful of states I would trust with their election results... Florida if truly the "gold standard".
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:59 am

The only federal requirements that will ever happen will be everyone gets to vote online or via mail. The GOP has zero control and will likely never get enough back to make any significant changes. It's only downhill from here.

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:03 am

The first goal is in states we control make sure we have a clear set of robust and standard voting laws, that are clearly superior in security, accessibility, and transparency. This can be done, just need people to think outside the box.

Then it is just about culture. Getting people to stop seeing the Republican party as the rural party, business party, or party of the old.

We've made good progress on this already, but only so much can change in 2 years.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:16 am

The red wave turned into a brown storm as the GOP shit themselves last night.

Whether it be legit or by fraud it doesn't matter at this point. The GOP failed us....again. I don't even think the GOP as a whole even cares anymore. It's mostly swamp creatures and others wanting their own personal power with a few somewhat honest people mixed in. The honest ones don't stand a chance at reversing the destruction anymore.

GOP did a lot of self-inflicted damage this cycle. They picked a lot of very poor candidates (Oz, Walker, Michaels). They also shot themselves in the foot on abortion after the SC handed them the loaded gun. Saying you support 100% bans on abortions, even in the case of incest and rape is a losing stance in an election. That alone may have been enough to cost Michaels the WI governors race. Michaels was also a very unlikeable person, as was reflected in the results. While the senate race is at 50/50, Micheals lost 53-47.

I am done with the GOP. They were given a perfect opportunity and they let us down once more. They had 2 years to do something about vote fraud and yet little changed. Just like everything else, they continue to fail us. Now the Democrats will be emboldened to increase their attacks on their enemies and take us even further into the dark ages. The GOP has proven they can't even perform well enough to beat a party with a POTUS running at record levels of disapproval.

I'm also convinced there is no hope of salvaging places like New York. Faced with skyrocketing crime and inflation they continue to vote blue no matter who. They deserve all of the pain and suffering that comes with it at this point.

Lots of rambling this morning. Just so disappointed by how poorly the GOP performed last night. Looking back we should have seen this coming.

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:36 am

The truth is it comes down to who controls the media. For the most part that is the leftists. That is how they control the narratives, and how they keep people believing what they want them to believe. That is where the real battle for this nation is happening.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:39 am

I'm a little surprised but mostly disappointed that after 2 years of Biden and all the things people can see and feel directly in their lives that so many still buy into the obvious bullshit of things like "threat to democracy". Then again, the GOP hurt itself by going full retard with the no exceptions to abortion stance.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:42 am

TheOneX wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:36 am
The truth is it comes down to who controls the media. For the most part that is the leftists. That is how they control the narratives, and how they keep people believing what they want them to believe. That is where the real battle for this nation is happening.
We got CNN & Twitter. Google is the Big Dog though, and Wikipedia plays an important role. Getting control of Entertainment is also essential. Frankly, this is the only way I see to get some women back, at least enough to win in a democracy.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:44 am

Most feminists' lives are horribly unfulfilling, to the point of mental illness. The Red Pill is an answer for at least enough to swing back to MAGA.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:24 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:16 am
The red wave turned into a brown storm as the GOP shit themselves last night.

Whether it be legit or by fraud it doesn't matter at this point. The GOP failed us....again. I don't even think the GOP as a whole even cares anymore. It's mostly swamp creatures and others wanting their own personal power with a few somewhat honest people mixed in. The honest ones don't stand a chance at reversing the destruction anymore.

GOP did a lot of self-inflicted damage this cycle. They picked a lot of very poor candidates (Oz, Walker, Michaels). They also shot themselves in the foot on abortion after the SC handed them the loaded gun. Saying you support 100% bans on abortions, even in the case of incest and rape is a losing stance in an election. That alone may have been enough to cost Michaels the WI governors race. Michaels was also a very unlikeable person, as was reflected in the results. While the senate race is at 50/50, Micheals lost 53-47.

I am done with the GOP. They were given a perfect opportunity and they let us down once more. They had 2 years to do something about vote fraud and yet little changed. Just like everything else, they continue to fail us. Now the Democrats will be emboldened to increase their attacks on their enemies and take us even further into the dark ages. The GOP has proven they can't even perform well enough to beat a party with a POTUS running at record levels of disapproval.

I'm also convinced there is no hope of salvaging places like New York. Faced with skyrocketing crime and inflation they continue to vote blue no matter who. They deserve all of the pain and suffering that comes with it at this point.

Lots of rambling this morning. Just so disappointed by how poorly the GOP performed last night. Looking back we should have seen this coming.
This has nothing g to do with the GOP but the posters. Or fraud run rampant.
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:41 am

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:24 am
This has nothing g to do with the GOP but the posters. Or fraud run rampant.
Posters?