How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Martin Hash

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:07 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:51 am
They are straight up planning this. Holy crap.
On MSNBC’s “All In with Chris Hayes,” Beschloss went all in on the “democracy-or-death pitch” before the midterms:

“Six nights from now, we could all be discussing violence all over this country. There’s signs that may happen, may God forbid, that losers will be declared winners by fraudulent election officers, or secretary of state candidates, or governors, or state legislatures…

We could be six days away from losing our rule of law, and losing a situation where we have elections that we all can rely on. You know, those are the foundation stones of a democracy…

Joe Biden is saying the same thing tonight, and a historian 50 years from now – if historians are allowed to write in this country and if they are still free publishing houses and a free press – which I’m not certain of – but if that is true, a historian will say what was at stake tonight and this week was the fact whether we will be a democracy in the future, whether our children will be arrested and conceivably killed.”
They're encouraging people to lie, cheat, steal, whatever they have to do to preserve "democracy," think feminism. There is nothing more important than feminism to them, including liberty. The narrative will be that since FMWs have a voting majority, the only way Republicans can win is if they cheat.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:09 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:48 am
TheOneX wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:02 am
Correct there is no perfect solution, but this is something that has been on my mind recently. I think I've come up with a pretty good solution. I'll get it written down tonight and post it.
:handgestures-thumbupleft:
As promised, probably could use some refinement, but I think this is a good framework for significantly increasing transparency and integrity of the vote, while still keeping people's vote private.

During check-in at the polls a voter will be requested to create a secret that must meet certain security criteria. This secret is then combined with the voter's identification information, then hashed into a unique code and a QR code. This QR code and hash will be printed onto every page of the voter's ballot front and back.

When the voter turns in their ballot, they will have a picture taken of them. Their ballot will then be scanned, and a receipt of the vote will be printed off. This receipt will have the person's photo, name, hash code, and QR code. This receipt will also use similar security measures as US dollar bills. At this time the voter will be given a chance to confirm that the receipt and ballot match. At no point in this process is the hash or QR code to be in any way associated with the voter, except on the receipt, and there can only be a single receipt printed.

Once a ballot is counted a picture of that ballot will be uploaded to a public database along with a record of how the ballot was counted with no other personal identification. At this time, the voter may login to the database using the hash code or QR code on the receipt to confirm the how their ballot was counted is accurate. If the ballot and the count do not match each other the voter can at that time report the issue, and the ballot will be recounted. If the ballot does not match the receipt, then the voter may go to a designated location to present the receipt to challenge the validity of the ballot. The person presenting the receipt must have a photo ID to confirm identification. At this time a minimum of three people, with at least one representative of each party on the ballot, will confirm the identification of the person and the mismatching receipt. At this point an investigation into possible fraud should be triggered.

The public database would freely allow anyone to go through and view all ballots. Meaning third party organizations can go through and confirm the ballot counts, and confirm that all ballots match the count. While not providing any identifiable information about the voter.

KerningChameleon

Post by KerningChameleon » Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:56 am

TheOneX wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:09 pm
SilverEagle wrote:
TheOneX wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:02 am
Correct there is no perfect solution, but this is something that has been on my mind recently. I think I've come up with a pretty good solution. I'll get it written down tonight and post it.
As promised, probably could use some refinement, but I think this is a good framework for significantly increasing transparency and integrity of the vote, while still keeping people's vote private.

During check-in at the polls a voter will be requested to create a secret that must meet certain security criteria. This secret is then combined with the voter's identification information, then hashed into a unique code and a QR code. This QR code and hash will be printed onto every page of the voter's ballot front and back.

When the voter turns in their ballot, they will have a picture taken of them. Their ballot will then be scanned, and a receipt of the vote will be printed off. This receipt will have the person's photo, name, hash code, and QR code. This receipt will also use similar security measures as US dollar bills. At this time the voter will be given a chance to confirm that the receipt and ballot match. At no point in this process is the hash or QR code to be in any way associated with the voter, except on the receipt, and there can only be a single receipt printed.

Once a ballot is counted a picture of that ballot will be uploaded to a public database along with a record of how the ballot was counted with no other personal identification. At this time, the voter may login to the database using the hash code or QR code on the receipt to confirm the how their ballot was counted is accurate. If the ballot and the count do not match each other the voter can at that time report the issue, and the ballot will be recounted. If the ballot does not match the receipt, then the voter may go to a designated location to present the receipt to challenge the validity of the ballot. The person presenting the receipt must have a photo ID to confirm identification. At this time a minimum of three people, with at least one representative of each party on the ballot, will confirm the identification of the person and the mismatching receipt. At this point an investigation into possible fraud should be triggered.

The public database would freely allow anyone to go through and view all ballots. Meaning third party organizations can go through and confirm the ballot counts, and confirm that all ballots match the count. While not providing any identifiable information about the voter.
This solution deanonymizes anyone who writes-in.

Assume anything you submit in writing to a private organization or a government will inevitably be leaked. If I can create a personal image generation model on a single desktop packed to the gills with high-end video cards, we can assume organized crime and state-level actors can easily create handwriting recognition models with enough patience and computing power. A leak of, say, scanned consumer/citizen documents from Equifax or a state DMV could be used to create a recognition database or model to identify US citizens' handwriting.

All you would have to do then is take that model, and tell it to look at these parts of the ballot data set to find signatures, then identify them based on handwriting analysis. You could have your ballot thus deanonymized for all the world to see. Or have your name stuck on a ballot that isn't yours due to false positives.

True, this probably theoretically exists even in the current system, but your solution provides a ready-made api for bad actors to search ballots without having to go through the trouble of digging them up themselves. It lowers the barrier to entry.
"Old World Blues.' It refers to those so obsessed with the past they can't see the present, much less the future, for what it is. They stare into the what-was...as the realities of their world continue on around them." -Fallout New Vegas

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:16 am

KerningChameleon wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:56 am
TheOneX wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:09 pm
SilverEagle wrote:

This solution deanonymizes anyone who writes-in.

Assume anything you submit in writing to a private organization or a government will inevitably be leaked. If I can create a personal image generation model on a single desktop packed to the gills with high-end video cards, we can assume organized crime and state-level actors can easily create handwriting recognition models with enough patience and computing power. A leak of, say, scanned consumer/citizen documents from Equifax or a state DMV could be used to create a recognition database or model to identify US citizens' handwriting.

All you would have to do then is take that model, and tell it to look at these parts of the ballot data set to find signatures, then identify them based on handwriting analysis. You could have your ballot thus deanonymized for all the world to see. Or have your name stuck on a ballot that isn't yours due to false positives.

True, this probably theoretically exists even in the current system, but your solution provides a ready-made api for bad actors to search ballots without having to go through the trouble of digging them up themselves. It lowers the barrier to entry.
Easy fix, when there is a write in you hide the hand written text.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:42 pm

Here we go again, severe fuckery
Joe Biden just told us exactly how he’s going to steal this election and Tucker exposed it
https://www.revolver.news/2022/11/joe-b ... r-roundup/
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:13 am

Today we find out if the country has a chance of being salvaged.

If the red wave doesn't happen then this country is lost, whether that be by either the masses being too stupid by voting Democrat or by even more election fraud. Whatever the reason, the fall will happen, and it will accelerate.

If a red wave does indeed happen we at least have a chance of keeping this country free.

I voted at 10am and the place was PACKED. Looked like a presidential election, and I went after the morning pre-work rush and before the lunch rush.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:16 am

Very nice.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:34 am

I just completed my vote. Voted libertarian for state wide elections because those are safe Republican, and Republican for district/city because I live in a Blue island in a safe Red state.

I was the only person voting when I went.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:37 am

I continue to vote solid Challenger. When I have a choice between 2 of them, I go red team.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:47 am

Reports of vote tabulation machines not counting votes in different locations across the county. Arizona is the hot spot where almost no votes are being counted. Voters are told to turn in their votes and they will be hand counted by staff.

The DOJ has people on site in all states.

This is the fix. Don't count votes, til you get it set up the way you want, the DOJ blesses the results. You disagree or suspect something, you are a terrorist because the DOJ certified the results.

The steal is on. 2016 may have been our last fair election.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience