How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

The Conservative

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by The Conservative » Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:55 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:48 am
TheOneX wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:08 pm
I agree, they aren't going to go all-in like 2020. They will want to reinforce the idea that the elections are not rigged. So they will pull back so they can point to this election as to how the elections are fair.
IDK about that. All I read and hear from Democrats is that if Republicans win it's "the end of Democracy". They are already laying the groundwork for blaming losses on Republican fraud. Probably will bring up Russia interference again.

Democrats will cheat worse than 2020 because they got away with it then. Everything Democrats blame others for is projection, which means al this "end of Democracy talk" means they are the ones that are going to be doing it.
We can only hope its the end of Demcracy. We dobt want that at a federal level.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:36 am

“Democracy” in this context is a dog-whistle for feminism.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:31 am

The only way to have secure elections is to have analog paper elections with voter identification.
That's all there is to it.

There is no digital system that can't be manipulated.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:36 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:31 am
The only way to have secure elections is to have analog paper elections with voter identification.

Paper can be just as easily manipulated. The only solution to manipulation is more transparency.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:52 am

TheOneX wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:36 am
C-Mag wrote:

Paper can be just as easily manipulated. The only solution to manipulation is more transparency.
Obviously, there's been a lot of cheating because they don't want transparency. How is it that we use foreign voting machines that we have no access to the code? How is it that mail-in ballots don't have a tracible chain-of-custody? How is it that Biden says it will take days for the vote to be counted? Why won't courts hear election cases, particularly "2000 Mules" cases that have lots of evidence?

I feel comfortable that WA's mail-in ballot system works because they are very strict about IDs, signature verification, chain-of-custody, monitored drop-boxes, legal challenges, etc., but other states are pieces of shit.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:07 am

Iranian Hacker 2020
Presented at the Orlando Election Integrity Event on 29th of October, 2022.

An Iranian hacker demonstrates how they can use SQLMap to penetrate our voter records db, pull out military voters and then use the online fvap.gov website to submit votes AS THEM.

Video https://rumble.com/v1r2shk-military-vot ... nians.html
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:52 am

TheOneX wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

It’s harder to get away with that.

Let’s be clear, there is no perfect solution but voter ID, paper ballots, voting day (not month), and the elimination of mail in ballots is probably the best scenario to get the most accurate election results.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:02 am

SilverEagle wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:52 am
TheOneX wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

Let’s be clear, there is no perfect solution but voter ID, paper ballots, voting day (not month), and the elimination of mail in ballots is probably the best scenario to get the most accurate election results.
Correct there is no perfect solution, but this is something that has been on my mind recently. I think I've come up with a pretty good solution. I'll get it written down tonight and post it.

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:48 am

TheOneX wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:02 am
SilverEagle wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:52 am
TheOneX wrote:

Correct there is no perfect solution, but this is something that has been on my mind recently. I think I've come up with a pretty good solution. I'll get it written down tonight and post it.
:handgestures-thumbupleft:
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:51 am

They are straight up planning this. Holy crap.
On MSNBC’s “All In with Chris Hayes,” Beschloss went all in on the “democracy-or-death pitch” before the midterms:

“Six nights from now, we could all be discussing violence all over this country. There’s signs that may happen, may God forbid, that losers will be declared winners by fraudulent election officers, or secretary of state candidates, or governors, or state legislatures…

We could be six days away from losing our rule of law, and losing a situation where we have elections that we all can rely on. You know, those are the foundation stones of a democracy…

Joe Biden is saying the same thing tonight, and a historian 50 years from now – if historians are allowed to write in this country and if they are still free publishing houses and a free press – which I’m not certain of – but if that is true, a historian will say what was at stake tonight and this week was the fact whether we will be a democracy in the future, whether our children will be arrested and conceivably killed.”
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0