How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

SilverEagle

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by SilverEagle » Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:14 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:09 pm
Anybody who denies “2000 Mules” is an enemy combatant.
100% correct!
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:26 am

SilverEagle wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:14 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:09 pm
Anybody who denies “2000 Mules” is an enemy combatant.
100% correct!
This includes Ben Shapiro & Scott Adams; people too cowardly to stand up against the Leftist mob. I understand they would lose their social media platforms if they mentioned Biden's fraudulent election but they could just keep their mouths shut, like Tucker Carlson, and not propagate the lie that "2000 Mules" has been debunked or is somehow not convincing. Mutterfukkers who say that are directly insulting me.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:58 pm

A Democrat Whistleblower went to the Florida DOJ with details on ballot harvesting, said they've been doing it for years. Florida said it has enough evidence to proceed with their investigation.

The Whistleblower said it was well organized and funded.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:34 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:58 pm
A Democrat Whistleblower went to the Florida DOJ with details on ballot harvesting, said they've been doing it for years. Florida said it has enough evidence to proceed with their investigation.

Fuckin A!
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:15 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:58 pm

Don't start believing just because there is smoke we have a fire... we have been told this before, remember?

Do I want to believe, yes... am I ready to, perhaps. Will I? Not until it's laid out. I am more interested in several entities being investigated that are connected to George Soros right now.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:42 pm

Watching that Biden speech, it’s 2000 Mules all over again. Republican’s will win in the voting booths but mail-ins will be just enough to swing it Indisputably the other way. What are establishment Republicans doing? Heads in the sand corporate pawns.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:45 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:42 pm
Watching that Biden speech, it’s 2000 Mules all over again. Republican’s will win in the voting booths but mail-ins will be just enough to swing it Indisputably the other way. What are establishment Republicans doing? Heads in the sand corporate pawns.
I'm not sure about it this time. I think too many "Freedom Loving Americans" will be watching the votes being counted, etc. to allow that to happen.
#NotOneRedCent

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:08 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:45 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:42 pm
I'm not sure about it this time. I think too many "Freedom Loving Americans" will be watching the votes being counted, etc. to allow that to happen.
I agree, they aren't going to go all-in like 2020. They will want to reinforce the idea that the elections are not rigged. So they will pull back so they can point to this election as to how the elections are fair.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:10 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:45 pm

Satire and Observation.
Democrats Worried Republicans May Take Lead Beyond Margin Of Cheating
https://babylonbee.com/news/democrats-w ... f-cheating

I firmly believe that the level and depths of cheating in America over the last 60 years, if known, would destabilize the nation. LBJ famously stole the Texas governor seat, Chicago cheating is well known, now it's just become SOP.

I firmly believe Trump did lose the house in 2018. That was the first big test run of ballot harvesting, particularily in CA. Then it was taken national in 2020.

It feels like shit is so fucked up, that there will be a general rebellion at the voting box, one they can't contain.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:48 am

TheOneX wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:08 pm
I agree, they aren't going to go all-in like 2020. They will want to reinforce the idea that the elections are not rigged. So they will pull back so they can point to this election as to how the elections are fair.
IDK about that. All I read and hear from Democrats is that if Republicans win it's "the end of Democracy". They are already laying the groundwork for blaming losses on Republican fraud. Probably will bring up Russia interference again.

Democrats will cheat worse than 2020 because they got away with it then. Everything Democrats blame others for is projection, which means al this "end of Democracy talk" means they are the ones that are going to be doing it.