How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

SilverEagle

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by SilverEagle » Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:43 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:42 pm
clubgop wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:05 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:15 am

They needed to flip WI, MI, PA & GA, so they picked the largest Dem county in each and ran the 2000 Mules scam in them. That's why those places had 99:1 Biden mail-in voting and counting stopped early so they could figure out how many fraudulent Biden votes to beat Trump's win in each of them. It didn't make any difference what that number was, they had an unlimited supply. It didn't make any difference what else was happening: Hunter's laptop would have had no impact.
There a lot wrong with that. It has to match registration numbers. Not sure what states have same day registration.
Nobody is matching mail-in ballots to the voter rolls.
Correct!
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:25 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:42 pm
clubgop wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:05 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:15 am

They needed to flip WI, MI, PA & GA, so they picked the largest Dem county in each and ran the 2000 Mules scam in them. That's why those places had 99:1 Biden mail-in voting and counting stopped early so they could figure out how many fraudulent Biden votes to beat Trump's win in each of them. It didn't make any difference what that number was, they had an unlimited supply. It didn't make any difference what else was happening: Hunter's laptop would have had no impact.
There a lot wrong with that. It has to match registration numbers. Not sure what states have same day registration.
Nobody is matching mail-in ballots to the voter rolls.
Yes they are.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:50 am

The 2000 Mules scam uses real mail-in ballots. It's the controls that insure the validity of the ballot that they exploit. Drop boxes, no supervision of who actually marks them, the so-called "mules" who take them to the drop boxes.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:49 am

Sometimes I wonder if fully anonymous voting is the right approach. For one, I think the voting ballots should be public record so anyone could go through and count the ballots themselves. Secondly, I think there should be a way for an individual to confirm their vote was counted correctly, and challenge it if they believe it was not.

Full anonymity exposes you to certain kinds of frauds which can be very hard to prove. Whereas no anonymity at all exposes you to coercion. This is a balancing act which I think we may be too far too the anonymity side of things. We need to be able to keep the government honest, because right now the system is 100% based on trusting that the government is acting correctly when counting the ballots. In order to prove that they did or did not, you have to convince the same government to investigate itself. That is less than an ideal situation.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:55 am

We've had full mail-in voting in WA for decades. We have government sponsored drop boxes that are monitored. Works great. I can look up all the times I voted. We don't allow harvesting, period, and don't give room for it.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:52 am

DNC is for sure going to cheat and the GOP will do nothing - half the country is going to loose all faith in the possibility of fair election - that means half the country won’t see the government as legitimate under the Constitution - that means half the country will be labeled as terrorists - you can figure out where this goes. The marxists are going to use this to justify destroying their opponents.

All-non believers are heretics who must be purged of their sins or be eliminated. It’s noble to despise and harm heretics because they are subhuman animals with hate and greed in their hearts. Anyone who serves the Orange king of Demons is to be destroyed.

Commie’s made their power grab las cycle and I don’t see any way to stop it.

Communism going to have to run its course till the fucking proles get sick of it….what will be left of the proles anyways. Who knows, maybe the commies will be able to hang on like
The DPRK for 100 years or more…maybe 1000s of years.

Confidence in the election process is what kept America stable - the marxists want instability - so there is absolutely no incentive for them to not cheat unless the rest of the country goes after them legally (backed by legal force if needed, e.g., cops). Someone convince me that will happen - I currently doubt it. Thus, the endgame is clear.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:48 am

I hope you’re wrong.

The fact that the DNC is handing out money again at least implies that they aren’t going to steal it, but who knows.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:51 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:48 am
I hope you’re wrong.

The fact that the DNC is handing out money again at least implies that they aren’t going to steal it, but who knows.
They still need to make it believable.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:53 am

The fact that Republicans aren't accepting "2000 Mules" tells me it'll happen again.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:27 am

I don’t see how the “civil” war plays out without going hot. You can protest all you want, but it won’t change anything.

The meme lords have a point that the elites don’t like being laughed at, but whether that backs them off, or leads to more clampdown is an open question.

There’s been a LOT of talk about internet censorship/ tracking lately.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0