How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

The Conservative

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by The Conservative » Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:50 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:44 am
The Conservative wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:42 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:39 am

I'll answer my own question with my oft-repeated accusation that it's FMWs, and they do it for nothing. Let's say a voter fraud case comes up: if it's an FMW judge who gets it, they just 12(b)(6) it right there, and if it's a pussy OWG, he's too scared of the conflict, and if it's one of our (few) people, the FMWs & scared OWGs squelch him, or squelch it at a higher court the same way.
There is going to be a point in time when the court of public view is going to trump (all pun intended) court or congressional rulings.

There is going to be a point in time when the people take back what was once theirs. It just needs that one push to make it happen.
It's going to have to be the men who live around you because all the (fe)men around here are Commie-sympathizers.
I don't know where it's going to come from, but I honestly think the majority of the East and West coast are fucked, I think we are going to see it from the middle and the rare occurrences like you and me inside deep blue states.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:24 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:11 am

It's not accidental: great strategy, planning & organization. The only question is: where did they get all the money to do it?
Money really is the key. Wanna win ? Cut off the funding.
We are in a war and the enemy is being funded by a river of dirty money.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:28 am

Best case scenario is some red states enact stricter voting laws. meanwhile, states like CA have opened the fraud floodgates.

On state and local levels conservatives will win areas that were already red and in their favor. Anything blue or purple will be where Democrats move all of their fraud resources to. As a result, national elections will go Democrat. Any purple and blue states will go Democrat. You will end up with some pockets of red, but control and power will be in the hands of team blue.

We are screwed because for decades Republicans played nice while Democrats were infiltrating education, the military, courts, etc.. They are now able to openly and freely play by whatever rules they choose and no one is stopping them. Republicans in power will sell out the rest of us to save whatever favors and power they can for themselves. We as normal citizens are fucked.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:31 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:28 am
Best case scenario is some red states enact stricter voting laws. meanwhile, states like CA have opened the fraud floodgates.

On state and local levels conservatives will win areas that were already red and in their favor. Anything blue or purple will be where Democrats move all of their fraud resources to. As a result, national elections will go Democrat. Any purple and blue states will go Democrat. You will end up with some pockets of red, but control and power will be in the hands of team blue.

We are screwed because for decades Republicans played nice while Democrats were infiltrating education, the military, courts, etc.. They are now able to openly and freely play by whatever rules they choose and no one is stopping them. Republicans in power will sell out the rest of us to save whatever favors and power they can for themselves. We as normal citizens are fucked.
Honestly, I see a way out, but it means a new era of civil disobedience like what happened during MLK...

BLM and Antifa are nothing short of the opposite of what we need. We don't need Brownshirts, we need an MLK (without the assassination) on the right.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:32 am

It’s not Ds: it’s FMWs.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:34 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:24 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:11 am

It's not accidental: great strategy, planning & organization. The only question is: where did they get all the money to do it?
Money really is the key. Wanna win ? Cut off the funding.
We are in a war and the enemy is being funded by a river of dirty money.
How does that work, when the gubmint prints off another trillion to support them?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:35 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:32 am
Who created the FMW?
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:39 am

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:35 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Who created the FMW?
Feminists, Minorites & Weirdos took over the Democrats: I was there; I watched it happen.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:01 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:39 am
The Conservative wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
Who created the FMW?
Feminists, Minorites & Weirdos took over the Democrats: I was there; I watched it happen.
This is a Chicken or Egg theory in practice. Did the DNC create the FMW, or we're the FMW always there in the background waiting for their chance to take over the ethically weaker of the two parties?
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:03 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:01 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:39 am
The Conservative wrote:

Who created the FMW?
This is a Chicken or Egg theory in practice. Did the DNC create the FMW, or we're the FMW always there in the background waiting for their chance to take over the ethically weaker of the two parties?
They have the Never Trump wing of the Republicans too.