How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Martin Hash

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:45 am

The argument about the voting machines wasn't even resolved.

The complaint was that of the machines showed statistical anomalies that were too coincidental and should be investigated but access was not granted. The MSM turned that into "the hand count showed the machines did not add or subtract votes."

p.s. The "voting machines" thing was probably a False Flag but there's so much distortion of the story, I can't tell?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:10 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:45 am
The argument about the voting machines wasn't even resolved.

The complaint was that of the machines showed statistical anomalies that were too coincidental and should be investigated but access was not granted. The MSM turned that into "the hand count showed the machines did not add or subtract votes."

p.s. The "voting machines" thing was probably a False Flag but there's so much distortion of the story, I can't tell?
The voting machine issue was never resolved because the investigators were never given the hardware requested to complete that study...
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:03 am

#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:25 pm

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:07 pm

One way to take care of voter rolls is make it so you have to register every election to vote, and cannot register more than 6 months in advance. That just guarantees that people who moved or died more than 6 months ago cannot be on the voter rolls for the next election.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:11 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:07 pm
One way to take care of voter rolls is make it so you have to register every election to vote, and cannot register more than 6 months in advance. That just guarantees that people who moved or died more than 6 months ago cannot be on the voter rolls for the next election.
Sounds pretty racist.
:P

In the same sense that everything hindering Dems from stealing elections is racist.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:36 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:11 pm
TheOneX wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:07 pm
Sounds pretty racist.
:P

In the same sense that everything hindering Dems from stealing elections is racist.
Pretty much, if I had my way not only would you have to actively register every election, you would be sent a card detailing your registration information (with similar counterfeiting security as money), and the exact location you have to vote. Then when you go vote you have to bring both that card and your photo ID. There would be no remote voting except for military personnel. While I would allow electronic counting for the initial counting, I would also mandate every election must be counted manually. During the manual count each party with down ballot access would be allowed to have their own counters there to verify the count so each party can interrogate each ballot, keep their own tally, and record ballots they believe are suspicious. Duplication adds robustness to the process. I think one of our biggest issues in voting integrity is that we trust a single count to be correct, and only do a second count if the outcome is within a certain margin. I think you should always have at least two independent counters counting everything every time, and maybe even two independent methods (i.e. machines from two different companies, electronic voting and hand counting, etc.).

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:37 pm

Dershowitz is bringing a lawsuit against Dominion, arguing that Dominion is acting as an agent of the Government. Not as a private entity.

The lawsuit claims that Dominion violated the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization Act, more commonly known as the "RICO Act," which allows for the prosecution against organized crime, though is notoriously difficult to prove in the court of law.

The group also claims Dominion violated the Equal Protection Clause, acted as a part of a civil conspiracy, and deprived the poll watchers of their First Amendment Rights.

As a private company, Dominion traditionally cannot be found liable under the Equal Protection Act or First Amendment, however, the lawsuit claims the company acted as a "state actor" because it was tasked by the government to run elections using its machines and software.

The poll watchers demand a trial by jury and are looking for Dominion to pay for damages and attorneys fees. No hearings have been set for the lawsuit as of yet.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:53 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:37 pm
Dershowitz is bringing a lawsuit against Dominion, arguing that Dominion is acting as an agent of the Government. Not as a private entity.

The lawsuit claims that Dominion violated the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization Act, more commonly known as the "RICO Act," which allows for the prosecution against organized crime, though is notoriously difficult to prove in the court of law.

The group also claims Dominion violated the Equal Protection Clause, acted as a part of a civil conspiracy, and deprived the poll watchers of their First Amendment Rights.

As a private company, Dominion traditionally cannot be found liable under the Equal Protection Act or First Amendment, however, the lawsuit claims the company acted as a "state actor" because it was tasked by the government to run elections using its machines and software.

The poll watchers demand a trial by jury and are looking for Dominion to pay for damages and attorneys fees. No hearings have been set for the lawsuit as of yet.
I saw that, I was waiting for more information to come out before saying anything. Because right now there is a call in all 50 states to do a recount and to see if any fraud happened like in AZ now.
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 am

Yay, another toothless Kraken.