How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

PartyOf5

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:40 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:05 am
That said. I will never believe Joe Biden got 81 million votes. Never.
Neither will I. If anyone argues with me on that and demands proof, all I can say is that if I had the proof I would probably be dead.

I also believe we will never get the truth. Anyone that comes forward as a viable whistleblower will be undercut, if not outright suicided, by the deep state.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:42 am

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:39 am
And right now if Nicky Minaj is red-pilled, damn, we just got a firebrand.
Up to this point she's been a complete idiot on most subjects. By 2024 she will probably be campaigning for the Democrats and blaming any vax mandate beef on Republicans, and her followers will believe her.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:56 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:40 am
C-Mag wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:05 am
That said. I will never believe Joe Biden got 81 million votes. Never.
Neither will I. If anyone argues with me on that and demands proof, all I can say is that if I had the proof I would probably be dead.

I also believe we will never get the truth. Anyone that comes forward as a viable whistleblower will be undercut, if not outright suicided, by the deep state.
I'm not playing the proof game either. They never provide proof. Where's the proof that there are 57 genders or systemic racism, there is none. I'm off the defensive, I need not try and convince these people, it has never worked. I have to ditch any strategy that doesn't work.

Just state the truth and question their sanity if they don't believe you. I'm just calling out their obviously false claims.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:59 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:42 am
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:39 am
And right now if Nicky Minaj is red-pilled, damn, we just got a firebrand.
Up to this point she's been a complete idiot on most subjects. By 2024 she will probably be campaigning for the Democrats and blaming any vax mandate beef on Republicans, and her followers will believe her.
They keep pushing her the way they are...I'm not sure.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:23 am

Bad Man says Fake News
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:31 am

Here's a good one, 23,000 votes associated with one phone number. Grassroots Wisconsin group found this.

Attn: Meagan Wolfe of The Wisconsin Election Commission

Tara Coolidge City Clerk of Racine

Lisa Tollefson Clerk of Rock County and

All SIX Wisconsin Board of Commissioners

Sept. 22, 2021

We demand your immediate resignations for lying to us all about the happenings of the November 3, 2020 election.

Why are there 23,203 voters registered right now in Racine County all with the same phone number? There are another 63 registered statewide with this same number. Why didn’t you know this? The same 23,263 were registered last year on your voter registration list proving you didn’t even know.

Tell us who owns the phone number. It is a 262-9XX-XXXX number. It does no good to search it on google or other search method as hundreds, even thousands, of different names show up; these are innocent people who don’t even know their names have been associated with the number.................

Tara Coolidge: how could you not know about this phone number assigned to that many people? 95% of them are in your jurisdiction. Why are you on extended leave right now? If you did nothing wrong, come talk to us and we will help you.

Lisa Tollefson: why are there over 900 registered voters in your County with the exact same address?

Why are there over 8,550 registered voters in your County registered in the year 1918?

https://t.me/HOTWisconsin/2914

I love putting heat on these people locally, because it's your own neighbors who are fucking you over.
PLATA O PLOMO

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:01 am

This whole thing with Arizona is just a soap opera. Cliffhangers, promises of plot twists, generally just drama laced bluster. I can't even care to pay attention to this kabuki until the final 2 minutes.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:14 am

Haumana wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:01 am
This whole thing with Arizona is just a soap opera. Cliffhangers, promises of plot twists, generally just drama laced bluster. I can't even care to pay attention to this kabuki until the final 2 minutes.
It seemed like a False Flag from the very beginning. We are so out-maneuvered by the enemy.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:27 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:14 am
Haumana wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:01 am
It seemed like a False Flag from the very beginning. We are so out-maneuvered by the enemy.
Another carrot for some to chase but I ain't no fucking rabbit.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:33 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:57 am
The Conservative wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:02 pm
PartyOf5 wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:22 am
Still waiting for the Kraken.......zzzzzzz
She is being sued. She has her own problems.
Still waiting....and I don't mean for that shitty lawyer. I mean for the AZ audit results that were supposed to be the "real" kraken. Hell, we've been waiting for ANY real bombshell of proof for almost a year now and.......NOTHING.
The audit was published today.
Not good news for you I'm afraid.
Seems the Cyber Ninjas are in on the conspiracy.
https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/draft ... ly-tallied
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.