How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

The Conservative

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by The Conservative » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:13 am

Latest Update....

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/po ... 366482002/

Right now we are seeing things that are saying that Biden won, but what's not being told is that information is still not given properly... but those who think the entire thing is a scam anyway won't read the report but only read the initial message. What's not being overly reported is that Dominion is still stonewalling... and the report also shows a significant amount of votes that should never have been accepted.

People are saying that Biden won, that is not the question here... the question is, was it done legitimately, and right now the answer seems to be a strong possibility of no.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:24 am

Ever notice the final report is always a week away :lol:
I need a faster Kraken.

We all know there was plenty of fraud. I read a story from last week that 58% of all named votes couldn't be matched to Social Security records. All I know is 'my side' is always on the defensive, always playing catchup. When their side for the last century has been enacting permanent changes that help them.

This is why I'm not a Conservative and hate the ideology. Conservatives are losers, they don't conserve shit except the last pig Progressive push. I want radical change, I want Classic Liberalism. I want someone that will go, Fuck this, we aren't living lies. Whether it's locking into law that there are only 2 genders or the lie that there is systemic racism.

BTW-that is not an attack on you
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:29 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:24 am
Ever notice the final report is always a week away :lol:
I need a faster Kraken.

We all know there was plenty of fraud. I read a story from last week that 58% of all named votes couldn't be matched to Social Security records. All I know is 'my side' is always on the defensive, always playing catchup. When their side for the last century has been enacting permanent changes that help them.

This is why I'm not a Conservative and hate the ideology. Conservatives are losers, they don't conserve shit except the last pig Progressive push. I want radical change, I want Classic Liberalism. I want someone that will go, Fuck this, we aren't living lies. Whether it's locking into law that there are only 2 genders or the lie that there is systemic racism.

BTW-that is not an attack on you
Thanks, because I consider myself a Conservative, but in my case is preserving people's freedoms and to restrict the control and power of government over said people. Today's "conservatives" aren't... they are mouthpieces...

My thing is I was once a Democrat, but the party moved so far left, I became a Republican...
#NotOneRedCent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:03 am

Preliminary report saying that Trump lost Maricopa.
Republican investigation, Republican findings.

Gonna be hard to argue he won if that's the outcome.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:04 am

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:29 am

Thanks, because I consider myself a Conservative, but in my case is preserving people's freedoms and to restrict the control and power of government over said people. Today's "conservatives" aren't... they are mouthpieces...

My thing is I was once a Democrat, but the party moved so far left, I became a Republican...
I once ran into a 19th C critic of Conservatives who described them as the very same animal we see today, and all my life all I've seen them do is lose. The one victory I can point to is the repeal of the assault weapons ban.

I'm glad you ditched the Democrats, all we can hope for is the GOP, but honestly after the way they fucked over the MAGA movement I less and less confidence in them. I view the Democrats as straight evil, they don't give a fuck about people, just power. You can go all the way back to Tammany Hall. That's who they are.

Anyway, the Audits.
Keep doing it, uncover as much as we can. The real win here is not going to be Trump being reinstated. The real victory is strengthening voting laws in states that still have a chance and redpilling people.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:05 am

DBTrek wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:03 am
Preliminary report saying that Trump lost Maricopa.
Republican investigation, Republican findings.

Gonna be hard to argue he won if that's the outcome.
Not surprising.

That said. I will never believe Joe Biden got 81 million votes. Never.
PLATA O PLOMO

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:06 am

Sadly, if Democrats and Republicans both say he did, what you believe matters little.
/shrug
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:11 am

DBTrek wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:06 am
Sadly, if Democrats and Republicans both say he did, what you believe matters little.
/shrug
True. But I gotta call em like I see em.

I've really embraced the dissident policy of live no lies. A woman named Chelsey Manning doesn't, but there is a tranny with gender dysphoria named Bradly Manning.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:39 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:04 am
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:29 am

I once ran into a 19th C critic of Conservatives who described them as the very same animal we see today, and all my life all I've seen them do is lose. The one victory I can point to is the repeal of the assault weapons ban.

I'm glad you ditched the Democrats, all we can hope for is the GOP, but honestly after the way they fucked over the MAGA movement I less and less confidence in them. I view the Democrats as straight evil, they don't give a fuck about people, just power. You can go all the way back to Tammany Hall. That's who they are.

Anyway, the Audits.
Keep doing it, uncover as much as we can. The real win here is not going to be Trump being reinstated. The real victory is strengthening voting laws in states that still have a chance and redpilling people.
That's the thing, I didn't ditch the Democrats, they left me...

And right now if Nicky Minaj is red-pilled, damn, we just got a firebrand.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:40 am

DBTrek wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:06 am
/shrug
Here is the problem, he got 81 million votes, but how many of those votes were actually real votes vs what we know what happened?
#NotOneRedCent