How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

TheOneX

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by TheOneX » Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:13 am

The good states are taking actions to increase security around their elections. If a large amount of fraud is proven, you will see this go into overdrive, and you'll likely see more moderate Democrat states take similar measures.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:32 am

TheOneX wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:13 am
The good states are taking actions to increase security around their elections. If a large amount of fraud is proven, you will see this go into overdrive, and you'll likely see more moderate Democrat states take similar measures.
You are wise beyound your years.
That's why the Tejos Demos fled to Washington DC. Democrats are becoming so unpopular that they are literally running away from their own parties platform and hiding their brand identity.

Swing Country: Rural Dems run from party
A growing swath of House Democratic candidates says the party needs to radically improve its heartland appeal to have any hope of keeping power in Washington.

Why it matters: With control of the House and Senate on the bubble, many ambitious Democrats — from the South to the Midwest to the Rockies — are running against their own national party's image.

What's happening: After four years of listening to President Trump, many rural voters are reflexively distrustful of progressive solutions to everything from the pandemic to infrastructure.

In a 3-min. ad for his Senate campaign, Rep. Tim Ryan of Ohio never says he's a Democrat.
https://www.axios.com/rural-democrats-2 ... 22midterms
The funny thing is, Axios still doesn't get it, by blaming the issue on Trump. They still don't understand people are tired of getting fucked by the establishment, all of which are Progressives.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:21 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:32 am
TheOneX wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:13 am
You are wise beyound your years.
That's why the Tejos Demos fled to Washington DC. Democrats are becoming so unpopular that they are literally running away from their own parties platform and hiding their brand identity.

Swing Country: Rural Dems run from party
A growing swath of House Democratic candidates says the party needs to radically improve its heartland appeal to have any hope of keeping power in Washington.

Why it matters: With control of the House and Senate on the bubble, many ambitious Democrats — from the South to the Midwest to the Rockies — are running against their own national party's image.

What's happening: After four years of listening to President Trump, many rural voters are reflexively distrustful of progressive solutions to everything from the pandemic to infrastructure.

In a 3-min. ad for his Senate campaign, Rep. Tim Ryan of Ohio never says he's a Democrat.
https://www.axios.com/rural-democrats-2 ... 22midterms
The funny thing is, Axios still doesn't get it, by blaming the issue on Trump. They still don't understand people are tired of getting fucked by the establishment, all of which are Progressives.
No dude - they get it - but their objectives are opposed to what most people want. Axios is bloviating to keep the base in place.

We need to start stating what things are - they're commie statists and they want to rule you.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:40 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:21 am

We need to start stating what things are - they're commie statists and they want to rule you.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

I've actually been doing this a lot more. Just saying it's Communism and waiting for someone to challenge me so I can drop a whole bunch of Commie history on their asses.......................... sadly, no takers yet.

But my day will come :twisted:
PLATA O PLOMO

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:43 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:40 pm
Zlaxer wrote:

I've actually been doing this a lot more. Just saying it's Communism and waiting for someone to challenge me so I can drop a whole bunch of Commie history on their asses.......................... sadly, no takers yet.

Hopefully not at the hands of the Woke Tribunal.
:shock:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:45 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:43 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:

:lol: You and I have an appointment in a gulag.
PLATA O PLOMO

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:46 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:45 pm
DBTrek wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

You bring the wire cutters, I'll bring the slingshot.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:02 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:46 pm
C-Mag wrote:
DBTrek wrote:

OK, ust know I'm selling you out for an extra portion of gruel :P
PLATA O PLOMO

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:12 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:02 pm
DBTrek wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:46 pm
C-Mag wrote:

OK, ust know I'm selling you out for an extra portion of gruel :P
Then you're asking to be one more notch on the slingshot.
🤷

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:16 pm

Good interview with CPT Seth Keshel, former Army intelligence officer, laying out how the election was stolen
https://rumble.com/vjmyud-captain-seth- ... olen..html

BLUF - Numbers say it was a Trump landslide, 55 Senate Seats, GOP controlled House.

They skimmed votes across the country, even in counties Trump won easily. The popularity of votes for Trump in PA, AZ and GA were so overwhelming, they had to shut them down to get a Biden win.
PLATA O PLOMO