How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

The Conservative

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by The Conservative » Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:04 am

clubgop wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:45 am
The Conservative wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:09 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:55 am

What makes you think that’s a zip code? Do you have anything other than a random screenshot to show tampering?
Ok. Fine, it's not a zip code, but whatever. The D and R are there on purpose to show what the person Is registered as.

As for proof of tamperting? Seriously are you blind to this entire topic?
These are primary ballots. They have to be identified as which ballot is distributed and which one is expected. The general should not have those markings.
Should.... and it shouldn't matter, they don't need identifying marks on them at all. If you have anonymity at the ballot poll, you should be able to keep your anonymity in this case as well.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:31 am

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:04 am
clubgop wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Ok. Fine, it's not a zip code, but whatever. The D and R are there on purpose to show what the person Is registered as.

These are primary ballots. They have to be identified as which ballot is distributed and which one is expected. The general should not have those markings.
Should.... and it shouldn't matter, they don't need identifying marks on them at all. If you have anonymity at the ballot poll, you should be able to keep your anonymity in this case as well.
Wait... you want to stay anonymous, but still be assured that your vote was counted properly?

Can’t have both, unless you suddenly trust the government.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:35 am

The Conservative wrote:
clubgop wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

What are you talking about? There is no anonymity in mail in ballots that is why they have privacy envelopes. Your voting participation and political affiliation are matter of public record. Identifying which primary ballot you recieved is not a violation of privacy.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:45 am

clubgop wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:35 am
The Conservative wrote:
clubgop wrote:

What are you talking about? There is no anonymity in mail in ballots that is why they have privacy envelopes. Your voting participation and political affiliation are matter of public record. Identifying which primary ballot you recieved is not a violation of privacy.
It is when you have them tossed because you didn't vote the way they wanted you to.

Last edited by The Conservative on Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:48 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:31 am
The Conservative wrote:
clubgop wrote:

Wait... you want to stay anonymous, but still be assured that your vote was counted properly?

Yes, yes you can.

It's the same way they do with when you vote in person. The machine counts it.

You keep it anonymous, the machine checks the vote by scanning the barcode and then registers who they voted for. Why is this so hard for you to understand?
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:00 am

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:48 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Yes, yes you can.

You keep it anonymous, the machine checks the vote by scanning the barcode and then registers who they voted for. Why is this so hard for you to understand?
I understand it very well. What happens after the machine goes brrrr and your ballot comes out? What if the guy behind it fails to route the packets properly? What if he doesn’t like your vote and makes it go bye bye?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:05 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:00 am
The Conservative wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Yes, yes you can.

I understand it very well. What happens after the machine goes brrrr and your ballot comes out? What if the guy behind it fails to route the packets properly? What if he doesn’t like your vote and makes it go bye bye?
Wow, you really don't understand it... I don't even know where to start here...
#NotOneRedCent

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:09 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
clubgop wrote:

Well you can, and you are yrusting the government anyway they say they are counting your vote but are they really?

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:17 pm

#NotOneRedCent

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:25 am

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:05 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:00 am
The Conservative wrote:

Yes, yes you can.

Wow, you really don't understand it... I don't even know where to start here...
I don't get how this is confusing.
When I vote I am NOT "anonymous" - at least in my state I have to show ID, they validate me against the voter rolls and hand me a paper ballot form (in a Manilla file folder) and send me to a "booth" to fill it out - when I'm done I go put it into a scanner machine that tallies the votes (and holds my ballot in a bin under) - and they collect the file folder to reuse for someone else (it's just for privacy).

My actual vote (the form) is anonymous/secret - only I know who I voted for - but I had to show ID and be a registered voter to get the ballot. The ballot is just one of those "fill in the oval" forms like those tests they give in grade school.

Certainly it relies on who reads the machine totals after - AFAIK they have both a Dem & Rep representative read and verify the actual numbers at the end of the night... Is it flawless? No, I'm sure it could be hacked. As far as I can tell the actual scanner machines are not internet connected (only a 110v power cable that I could see), how the results are read out I dunno though.

I personally don't think any ballot scanner/voting machine should be on the internet, period. They should be entirely standalone and simply tally numbers someone reads out at the end of the night. It's just a simple tabulating machine (or should be) - what happens with the numbers it totals, well, that's where potential fraud might come in, but that's the human element not some mystery program, I don't think you could ever eliminate that - just limit the possibility.
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."