How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

User avatar
The Conservative
Posts: 14219
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:43 am

How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:12 am

#NotOneRedCent

User avatar
SuburbanFarmer
Posts: 24349
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:50 am
Location: Ohio

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:17 am

I don’t see why the mail in thing matters at all.

Either way, you trust the Board of Elections to count it right, or you don’t. No need to pretend that the old lady outside the polling booth was Protecting Democracy this whole time.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

User avatar
The Conservative
Posts: 14219
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:43 am

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:30 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:17 am
I don’t see why the mail in thing matters at all.

Either way, you trust the Board of Elections to count it right, or you don’t. No need to pretend that the old lady outside the polling booth was Protecting Democracy this whole time.
Of course, you wouldn't see an issue with it.... https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/lo ... aud/64444/

I trust the Democrats as far as I can throw a Donkey. Here is a hint, I can't...
#NotOneRedCent

User avatar
The Conservative
Posts: 14219
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:43 am

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:37 am

#NotOneRedCent

User avatar
SuburbanFarmer
Posts: 24349
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:50 am
Location: Ohio

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:04 pm

That's kind of my point. They'll fuck with it either way. There are a hundred opportunities to do so during the normal process. Mailing it in is no more or less secure.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

User avatar
The Conservative
Posts: 14219
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:43 am

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:38 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:04 pm
That's kind of my point. They'll fuck with it either way. There are a hundred opportunities to do so during the normal process. Mailing it in is no more or less secure.
And if the proof of corruption is there, why allow those that are corrupt the ability to do so?
#NotOneRedCent

User avatar
SuburbanFarmer
Posts: 24349
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:50 am
Location: Ohio

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:43 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:38 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:04 pm
That's kind of my point. They'll fuck with it either way. There are a hundred opportunities to do so during the normal process. Mailing it in is no more or less secure.
And if the proof of corruption is there, why allow those that are corrupt the ability to do so?
It doesn't make any difference. Either they get all the ballots into their back counting room from the voting room, or they get them in the mail. The difference is moot.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

User avatar
The Conservative
Posts: 14219
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:43 am

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:43 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:43 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:38 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:04 pm
That's kind of my point. They'll fuck with it either way. There are a hundred opportunities to do so during the normal process. Mailing it in is no more or less secure.
And if the proof of corruption is there, why allow those that are corrupt the ability to do so?
It doesn't make any difference. Either they get all the ballots into their back counting room from the voting room, or they get them in the mail. The difference is moot.
Not when people watch the counters...
#NotOneRedCent

User avatar
clubgop
Posts: 7978
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:47 pm

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by clubgop » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:55 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:43 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:43 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:38 pm


And if the proof of corruption is there, why allow those that are corrupt the ability to do so?
It doesn't make any difference. Either they get all the ballots into their back counting room from the voting room, or they get them in the mail. The difference is moot.
Not when people watch the counters...
So where does mail or in person voting make a difference here? The election fraud you touted was all done by local election officials at precinct level. Forget watching the count if all the people in that room are on board with doing shady shit, shady shit is going to get done, unless you watch them the whole day, then you probably need watchers for the watchers, by all accounts the only reason you know about this is because county officials, the ones that would be dealing with the mail in ballots, were the one to drop a dime. This hurts me so fucking much, Dirty dick is pretty much right about this.

User avatar
TheOneX
Posts: 1170
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:16 pm

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by TheOneX » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:48 pm

clubgop wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:55 pm
So where does mail or in person voting make a difference here? The election fraud you touted was all done by local election officials at precinct level. Forget watching the count if all the people in that room are on board with doing shady shit, shady shit is going to get done, unless you watch them the whole day, then you probably need watchers for the watchers, by all accounts the only reason you know about this is because county officials, the ones that would be dealing with the mail in ballots, were the one to drop a dime. This hurts me so fucking much, Dirty dick is pretty much right about this.
Usually both the Republican and Democrat parties have one or more representatives observing the count.

Where mail-in is different is the whole process of distributing and collecting votes is not done securely. That is performed by USPS which is an insecure method of collection. No one is watching the mailmen who distribute and collect the ballots, no one is watching when someone is filling out ballots. At no point in the process is anyone watching or any security being taken until the ballots are in the hand of the government. Mail-in voting is less secure than an internet voting system, and the popular opinion of internet voting is it is not secure enough to be used. The only way to be less secure would be to use word of mouth voting.