Biden vs Trump Debates - Number is 3

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Re: Biden vs Trump Debates - Number is 3

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:59 pm

Sounds like ethics to me.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:17 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:02 pm
Ya'll a bunch of raw nerves that can not take a joke.
No one more emotional than Lefties.
The daily news documents it.

So much hate for anyone that would vote for Trump. They hate Trump less than Trump voters.

So unbalanced from fake racism to Reeeeeeeeeee
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:34 am

On reflection, I probably shouldn't have taken that swipe.

I know how sore you lot must be over the Gorsuch situation. The supreme court was an important part of Trumpthusiasm, and without that, all you guys have left is owning the libs by bustin' senile old grandpa Joe's balls.

It was mean spirited of me to try to sully the revere of pissing on that hands-y stroke victim.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:52 am

Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:11 pm
Evolution has produced very few invulnerable predators. All of them fell to us - claw-less, dull teeth, bad hearing, bad sense of smell, bad eyesight, soft under bellies, low muscle density. One of the most vulnerable creatures around. Now, apex predators standing above all others.

How did we do it? Moxy and courage, baby.
That is a myth propagated by misanthropes. Human eyesight is roughly 7 times sharper than a cat’s, 40 to 60 times sharper than a rat’s or a goldfish’s, and hundreds of times sharper than a fly’s or a mosquito’s. The only ones who beat us are a few birds of prey.
Human endurance is top-notch. Our upright posture and ability to shed heat—through sweating—are what allow people to run for more than 20 miles. Not many animals can do that. The original human hunters just chased their prey to the ground.
https://earthsky.org/human-world/human- ... g-goldfish
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persistence_hunting

The myth of human inadequacy is being maintained by leftists in order to persuade people that they have to be taken care of by the all mighty state.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:12 am

Hastur wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:52 am
Evolution has produced very few invulnerable predators. All of them fell to us - claw-less, dull teeth, bad hearing, bad sense of smell, bad eyesight, soft under bellies, low muscle density. One of the most vulnerable creatures around. Now, apex predators standing above all others.

That is a myth propagated by misanthropes. Human eyesight is roughly 7 times sharper than a cat’s, 40 to 60 times sharper than a rat’s or a goldfish’s, and hundreds of times sharper than a fly’s or a mosquito’s. The only ones who beat us are a few birds of prey.
Human endurance is top-notch. Our upright posture and ability to shed heat—through sweating—are what allow people to run for more than 20 miles. Not many animals can do that. The original human hunters just chased their prey to the ground.

The myth of human inadequacy is being maintained by leftists in order to persuade people that they have to be taken care of by the all mighty state.
Big cats have claws, teeth, speed, et cetera. The point is, we lack most of the equipment other top predators have. Doggedly chasing down an animal? Yeah, chief - that is moxy. And it ain't just out-running. Outsmarting, surrounding, tracking, and all the rest -bigly moxy.

What that all has to do with leftists or the state is beyond me, and it certainly isn't misanthropic to point out that humans are the undisputed masters of nature, red in tooth and claw, by sending calories to conspicuous brain growth instead of muscle density. Just about every other primate can tear our arms off effortlessly, but those dumb apes are all almost extinct. They can go fuck themselves.

Humans #1.
HAIL!

-Hwen

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:15 am

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:48 am
No more, no less than three.
For three is the number I have agreed!
If it is two, that's ok too!
If you want four, you will see me laughing on the floor.
For three is the agreed number.
If you want more, well, there is the door.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden- ... ion-debate
The Biden campaign has agreed to participate in three planned general election presidential debates in the fall, while slamming the Trump campaign’s push for more debates as an “effort to change the subject” and “create a distracting ‘debate about debates.’”
"First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin.
Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less.
Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three.
Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three.
Five is right out.
Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:35 am

Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:12 am
Hastur wrote:

Big cats have claws, teeth, speed, et cetera. The point is, we lack most of the equipment other top predators have. Doggedly chasing down an animal? Yeah, chief - that is moxy. And it ain't just out-running. Outsmarting, surrounding, tracking, and all the rest -bigly moxy.

What that all has to do with leftists or the state is beyond me, and it certainly isn't misanthropic to point out that humans are the undisputed masters of nature, red in tooth and claw, by sending calories to conspicuous brain growth instead of muscle density. Just about every other primate can tear our arms off effortlessly, but those dumb apes are all almost extinct. They can go fuck themselves.

Humans #1.
You say we have bad equipment. I say you are wrong. Nothing wrong with our equipment. The "most vulnerable animal on the savanna" myth has been used historically by proponents of the nurture before nature crowd, i.e leftists.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:59 am

Hastur wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:15 am
The Conservative wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:48 am
No more, no less than three.
For three is the number I have agreed!
If it is two, that's ok too!
If you want four, you will see me laughing on the floor.
For three is the agreed number.
If you want more, well, there is the door.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden- ... ion-debate
The Biden campaign has agreed to participate in three planned general election presidential debates in the fall, while slamming the Trump campaign’s push for more debates as an “effort to change the subject” and “create a distracting ‘debate about debates.’”
"First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin.
Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less.
Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three.
Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three.
Five is right out.
Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."
I thought about using that, but meh. I felt creative.
#NotOneRedCent

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:30 am

Hastur wrote:

Humans #1.
Talk like that is going to summon JohnDonne.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:07 am

Hastur wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:35 am
Hastur wrote:

Humans #1.
You say we have bad equipment. I say you are wrong. Nothing wrong with our equipment. The "most vulnerable animal on the savanna" myth has been used historically by proponents of the nurture before nature crowd, i.e leftists.
I didn't say we have bad equipment, I said we don't have the equipment other predators have, which we don't. Our equipment is obviously the best. But there are trade offs. We are vulnerable. Our young especially, and for longer than most critters.

Also, I am pretty sure nobody thinks we need the state to protect us from wild animals. States are to protect us from the only animal that is a realistic threat to us - other humans.

I still am having a hard time understanding what this has to do with nature versus nurture, or that believing nurture is important is a 'leftist' phenomenon. The religious right certainly believes human behavior is a nurtured phenomenon, hence the importance of religious instruction to inculcate morality.
HAIL!

-Hwen