Seriously, no one is talking about the riots?

C-Mag

Re: Seriously, no one is talking about the riots?

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:13 pm

Black militants had 3 Red on Red casualties today.

This evening in Denver, BLM was trying to shoot at a car in a road block and had another Red on Red casualty.

Driver held up by hostile road block shoots rioter. Another Red down.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:08 am

The dead Red in Austin was packing an AK-47. He was interviewed earlier in the night. When asked if he was going to use his rifle he said,
' If I use it against the cops I'm dead, but the people that want to shout at us are too big a pussies to do anything.'

I've heard this refrain over and over from Commies. They don't believe average folks will fight back. They view average folks as pussies. Especially the Right, they think they are people that will not back up their points of view with force.

This Commie found out tonight that is foolish thought.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:16 am

Upper left. They have the drivers door open, the Commie is pointing an AK at the driver. The driver shot him moments later.
Fucked around and Found out.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:58 am

Let them keep thinking that. The left will be in a really bad situation if they decide to make this violent.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:20 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:16 am
Upper left. They have the drivers door open, the Commie is pointing an AK at the driver. The driver shot him moments later.
Good kill.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:06 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:16 am
No sympathy. I have my LTC and I have my gun attached to the console driver and passenger side.

One for me, one for my wife.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:12 am

This thing went kinetic yesterday.
So, time for everyone to up their situational awareness.

The Commies are armed, and willing to pull the trigger. J25 resulted in 5 Red casualties, with one KIA.
Zero Friendly casualties.

This will result in higher anxiety and rage amongst the Reds. It will also result in average Americans coming to understand they need to be ready to defend themselves and their families with firearms.

PLATA O PLOMO

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:03 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:12 am
This thing went kinetic yesterday.
So, time for everyone to up their situational awareness.

The Commies are armed, and willing to pull the trigger. J25 resulted in 5 Red casualties, with one KIA.
Zero Friendly casualties.

This will result in higher anxiety and rage amongst the Reds. It will also result in average Americans coming to understand they need to be ready to defend themselves and their families with firearms.

Nice Treasure Island reference! HG Wells. Excellent stuff that play! Act 2 was my favorite scene.
Shikata ga nai

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:45 pm

Commies suddenly cautious today.

I'll go in depth tonight.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:32 am

The Reds raised the stakes on July 25th.
They are more than willing to start shooting. It led to the death of one of their own, and 4 others wounded.
The driver in Austin who shot back and killed the Commie has been investigated and released. The police say at least 2 people shot at the driver.

The Reds plan was and is to provoke traditional Americans into shooting at protesters and rioters in order to use it as propaganda. As a short cut to political victory, then use the full weight of the government to crush their enemies. Like it or not, Trump is probably all that stands in the way of that. But the Commies need you to be the aggressors. They are failing. And the discipline of Traditional Americans to not pull the trigger except when directly attacked is frustrating them terribly. Austin, like the New Mexico statue shooting wasn't supposed to go like that.

Let me introduce you to Beau the Commie Operator God send
This guy is a veteran, has a lot of knowledge, but is a Marxist none the less. The Commies love to listen to him. He's trying to reign in rioters and militants. He will fail. I've watched his videos for a while, and through the last couple months, and he's troubled.

Maybe the Commies should understand they are antagonizing a disciplined people, who don't want to shoot or kill, but certainly will when pressed. They should also learn that their side is wildly undisciplined and will shoot carelessly at a whim.

Beau knows this.

PLATA O PLOMO