Seriously, no one is talking about the riots?

C-Mag

Re: Seriously, no one is talking about the riots?

Post by C-Mag » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:31 pm

I have come to the conclusion that the rise of China as a global power has been by design between western globalists and the CCP at the expense of the working class. I can remember stories back in the 90s of leaders telling us we were going to shift to a service economy. Looking back, China did not earn their place as a world leader, they were handed it by the West. Why, to relieve the West of burdensome regulations and costs associated with workers and the environment, allowing them to enjoy a much larger profit margin.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:32 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:09 am
There is clearly indirect support.
Whether multinational corps like Nike acting as a middle man for funnel Chinese money to Antifa and Blm, or the CCP publicly announcing support of the BLM.

But here we have direct support.
Black Lives Matter and Antifa got help from Chi Coms
Per Radio Free Asia, why the U.S. closed the Houston China's Consulate in Houston.
The U.S. has known that the staff members at the consulate were conducting suspicious activities, but, for a while, it did not take any action.

The Second Department of China's People's Liberation Army (PLA), which is the PLA's intelligence unit, sent staff members from a large network company, with fake IDs, to China's Consulate in Houston.
Those technicians used a large video platform's backend data to identify people who might participate in the Black Lives Matter (BLM) and ANTIFA's protests and then created and sent them customized videos on how to organize riots and how to do promotions.

The purpose was to "weaponize" big data technology. It delivered relevant materials precisely to those people who were most likely to participate in the protests, while other people could not even find those videos.

https://www.oakpark.com/Community/Blogs ... -Chi-Coms-.-.-.-/
That's pretty damming. I wrote a long time ago about China trying to affect the US though money and politics, as a worst-case scenario, I didn't think it would become reality.
#NotOneRedCent

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:03 am

Justice has come as there is now peace in the streets. Glad that's over.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:20 am

kybkh wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:03 am
Until Trump gets a 2nd term... lol.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:11 am

kybkh wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:03 am
You mean in the form of the Justice Dept.? Judge Dredd knocking on overweight middle-aged women's doors holding federal warrants tends to do that.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:24 am

Our Elites sold us and America out for personal wealth. Treasonous Bastards !

America’s China Class Launches a New War Against Trump
The corporate, tech, and media elites will not allow the president to come between them and Chinese money

Trump stories are rarely about Trump. The same stories, or versions of them, would have targeted anyone who threatened to sever the American political, corporate, and cultural elite’s economic lifeline to the Chinese Communist Party. It is largely because Trump sought to decouple the United States from the CCP that America’s China Class, which owns the platforms on which Americans communicate, has waged a relentless campaign of information warfare against him through its social media and prestige media brands.................

American political and corporate elites didn’t choose decline. They chose to get rich. By shipping America’s manufacturing base off to China, they seized a business opportunity the likes of which had never been seen before—an enormous captive labor force controlled by an authoritarian regime that guaranteed the steady production of goods at a fraction of what it would cost at home. American cultural elites (Hollywood, sports, art, etc.) who exploited the increasingly large Chinese market for their products provided cover for the China Class cohort with messaging that dovetailed with CCP propaganda.

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news ... ghts-trump
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:20 am

Seattle defunding police successfully. Mayor Jenny in shambles now that her petunias are it increased risk of vandalism.

https://komonews.com/news/local/seattle ... udget-veto
The Seattle City Council voted 7-2 Tuesday evening to override a veto by Mayor Jenny Durkan of three budget bills that would have halted sharp cuts to the budget of the Seattle Police Department.
“In my mind, the choice is clear,” said Councilmember Tammy Morales, who began her comments by reading the names of all of the men and women killed by Seattle police officers over the last decade. “We owe our black and indigenous community members about 400 years of investments.”
As part of the amended budget proposed by the council, which has now been officially adopted, the spending plan calls for:

Cutting the police department staff by roughly 100 officers;
Eliminating the department's Navigation Team, which serves as an outreach effort to the homeless. The council voted 7-2 to override this budget bill, while voting 9-0 to override the other budget bills.
Trimming the salaries of SPD’s command staff.
I wonder how many of SPD's current command staff will stay after a paycut as a result of political activism, rather than necessity. I can't imagine any of them stay.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:24 am

Xenophon wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:20 am
Seattle defunding police successfully. Mayor Jenny in shambles now that her petunias are it increased risk of vandalism.

The Seattle City Council voted 7-2 Tuesday evening to override a veto by Mayor Jenny Durkan of three budget bills that would have halted sharp cuts to the budget of the Seattle Police Department.
“In my mind, the choice is clear,” said Councilmember Tammy Morales, who began her comments by reading the names of all of the men and women killed by Seattle police officers over the last decade. “We owe our black and indigenous community members about 400 years of investments.”
As part of the amended budget proposed by the council, which has now been officially adopted, the spending plan calls for:

Eliminating the department's Navigation Team, which serves as an outreach effort to the homeless. The council voted 7-2 to override this budget bill, while voting 9-0 to override the other budget bills.
I wonder how many of SPD's current command staff will stay after a paycut as a result of political activism, rather than necessity. I can't imagine any of them stay.
I guarantee they are all looking to get out - send the fucking military in after the election - Seattle is a failed state - crush any opposition as Grant did.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:25 am

Xenophon wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:20 am

Good. Let the results of this latest Experiment in Democracy be known.
Glad I don't have a business or home in downtown Seattle.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:26 am

Round up the city counsel members and throw them in prison for insurrection.