Coronavirus thread

Haumana

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by Haumana » Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:40 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:50 am
Pfizer and other entities of the sort, as well as US gov’t should be sued for forcing us to take these shots. Threatening our livelihood if we didn't take it. I took it only because I was going to lose my job.

If given a chance a class action lawsuit would be well worth it in my case for any of these asshats.

Or did you already forget this?

Are you currently employed with the same job? I thought you got laid off or something a while back. I don't really keep track of your employment, exception being that you post about it here.

I wasn't under the same pressure because I have been self employed for the last 2 decades+.

I haven't forgotten anything but then again I never hat to succumb to the clot shot pressure either. *shrug

Did you watch the advert? (Back to the subject of my post)

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:21 pm

Haumana wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:40 am
The Conservative wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:50 am
Pfizer and other entities of the sort, as well as US gov’t should be sued for forcing us to take these shots. Threatening our livelihood if we didn't take it. I took it only because I was going to lose my job.

If given a chance a class action lawsuit would be well worth it in my case for any of these asshats.

Or did you already forget this?

Are you currently employed with the same job? I thought you got laid off or something a while back. I don't really keep track of your employment, exception being that you post about it here.

I wasn't under the same pressure because I have been self employed for the last 2 decades+.

I haven't forgotten anything but then again I never hat to succumb to the clot shot pressure either. *shrug

Did you watch the advert? (Back to the subject of my post)
I took the non MNRa shot. And, that was under duress. I got it because the company I work for does government contracts.

I was unemployed until 4 months ago, got a job. Working for now as an IT Manager for an international company. I am currently in charge of th North American region of all tech and support of said tech.

The DOR is now investigating the company I previously worked for.

And yes, I've seen those commercials, and I stand by what I said. The bio-pharma companies, and the government should be held accountable.
#NotOneRedCent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:57 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:21 pm

I took the non MNRa shot. And, that was under duress. I got it because the company I work for does government contracts.

I was unemployed until 4 months ago, got a job. Working for now as an IT Manager for an international company. I am currently in charge of th North American region of all tech and support of said tech.

And yes, I've seen those commercials, and I stand by what I said. The bio-pharma companies, and the government should be held accountable.
It's not "those commercials" it was about "that" commercial.

You somehow have twisted this to be about you and your employment record. How long after you got the clot shot were you let go?

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:23 pm

Haumana wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:57 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:21 pm

It's not "those commercials" it was about "that" commercial.

You somehow have twisted this to be about you and your employment record. How long after you got the clot shot were you let go?
Wasn't. Was threatened to be if I didn't get it.

And in Mass they have been running commercials like that for the past few months.
#NotOneRedCent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:56 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:23 pm

And in Mass they have been running commercials like that for the past few months.
Pfizer has? I haven't watched tv regularly in a decade and a half. I still trip out on how many drug commercials are on during the UFC events. That one came across twitter and I thought it was egregious but if you are saying it is the norm then things are worse than I thought for those that still consume corporate media regularly.

How long after did you quit? Was the juice worth the jab, is the ultimate question.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:03 pm

Haumana wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:56 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:23 pm

Pfizer has? I haven't watched tv regularly in a decade and a half. I still trip out on how many drug commercials are on during the UFC events. That one came across twitter and I thought it was egregious but if you are saying it is the norm then things are worse than I thought for those that still consume corporate media regularly.

How long after did you quit? Was the juice worth the jab is the ultimate question.
I haven't quit yet. I am waiting for a background check before starting the new job.

Was it worth it? Personally, if I were by myself, I would never have taken it, l am not though. I have a pregnant wife and a son to take care of.

I need to think of them before myself.

My wife and son are not getting the shot, I got the shot to maintain an income for the family.

And I don't have Cable TV at home. I see it on commercials at work. Ugh...
#NotOneRedCent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:28 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:03 pm

I haven't quit yet. I am waiting for a background check before starting the new job.

Was it worth it? Personally, if I were by myself, I would never have taken it, l am not though. I have a pregnant wife and a son to take care of.

My wife and son are not getting the shot, I got the shot to maintain an income for the family.

Yeah, I don't think that I would have made the same choice, personally speaking. From the start, I was of the no fucking way, no how camp on the jab. It was all just too creepy. The full court press to get it into people. Fuck that. I, myself, have chosen to navigate a different course. But I don't hate on those that succumbed to the pressure.

I literally don't have a tv. It is under the house from the old place, I was gonna set it up to watch UFC events on a big screen but the power cable got lost in the move/storage so it still sits in a box. Probably destined for the dump one of these days. I have been checking out projectors though. That might be kind of cool.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:01 pm

Haumana wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:28 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:03 pm

Yeah, I don't think that I would have made the same choice, personally speaking. From the start, I was of the no fucking way, no how camp on the jab. It was all just too creepy. The full court press to get it into people. Fuck that. I, myself, have chosen to navigate a different course. But I don't hate on those that succumbed to the pressure.

I literally don't have a tv. It is under the house from the old place, I was gonna set it up to watch UFC events on a big screen but the power cable got lost in the move/storage so it still sits in a box. Probably destined for the dump one of these days. I have been checking out projectors though. That might be kind of cool.
Having a son that is homeless and have nothing, is not my idea of how to spend a Christmas.

I have been homeless, I do not want my son to be in that same situation.

I am in the hell no camp to, but if it comes to it, I will put myself at risk to keep my family safe period.
#NotOneRedCent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:07 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:01 pm
Having a son that is homeless and have nothing, is not my idea of how to spend a Christmas.

I am in the hell no camp to, but if it comes to it, I will put myself at risk to keep my family safe period.
Me dying from some experimental operation for some cookie cutter position that I could discard within a year and actually find a better paying position in the same field ,isn't keeping my family safe, in fact, that would be the opposite.

I thought that you were upper crust New Englander lineage. Your grandfather and father had done some important things for the country. Did I not read your posts right?

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:30 pm

Haumana wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:07 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:01 pm

Me dying from some experimental operation for some cookie cutter position that I could discard within a year and actually find a better paying position in the same field ,isn't keeping my family safe, in fact, that would be the opposite.

I thought that you were upper crust New Englander lineage. Your grandfather and father had done some important things for the country. Did I not read your posts right?
My field isn't a cookie-cutter position. That is where your wrong. I get a salary between 120 to 150k a year. 40 to 70k above what a contemporary of my same position would get. (btw, 90kis living wage in Mass with inflation)

I am a fixer, I go into situations that are royally fucked up and go in and in several months turn it around. I have NEVER failed at that. I have worked contract for we'll over 30 years now. I am looking for a long-term role with steady capital and stability overall, is that not too much to ask for?

As for what my family did, and? This is Mass, is is more socalist than California. Any family that has a history of making this country great isn’t given shit. So I don't know what that has to do with anything.

As for the rest, you talk like you don't have family.
#NotOneRedCent