Coronavirus thread

Martin Hash

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:24 pm

It’s criminal, and everybody who allowed it to happen is a coward.

Back when I was the only one resisting, once in a while somebody would be a tiny bit supportive, but nobody helped, and NO ONE has ever apologized.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:35 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:24 pm

Back when I was the only one resisting, once in a while somebody would be a tiny bit supportive, but nobody helped, and NO ONE has ever apologized.
I was fighting the school board and "DESI" as much as I could in Mass. That is like trying to fight two Goliaths simultaneously with one stone...

All I can say is that when you have states like ours, all we can do is voice our opinion, but if you think anything is going to change, good luck...

You have a better chance of spending money on politicians and creating a super PAC than actually getting elected. I don't even have that going for me here.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:57 pm

Martin Hash wrote:

They are worse than cowards, they are collaborators in the greatest crime against humanity in the history of the world. Every middle manager, every boss, every doctor, every police officer that enforced it.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:39 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:57 pm
Martin Hash wrote:

They are worse than cowards, they are collaborators in the greatest crime against humanity in the history of the world. Every middle manager, every boss, every doctor, every police officer that enforced it.
They were that way because the powers that be allowed them to. They were allowed to because the people are afraid of their government, instead of the government being afraid of it's people.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:21 am

I can assure you from many firsthand experiences that it’s not people afraid of their government: it’s neutered men afraid of their wives. FMWs AGREE with it STILL.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:11 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:21 am
I can assure you from many firsthand experiences that it’s not people afraid of their government: it’s neutered men afraid of their wives. FMWs AGREE with it STILL.
Gotta win at home first
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:20 am

I think we can safely take the M out of FMW…

Blacks are definitely not bought into the Covid hype from what I can see. Asians yes, Hispanics mixed.

This fever is driven by bored white women and weirdos.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:38 am

We trounced the COVIDIOTS and the Big Pharma-Gov partnership, and we don't even know it. How bad did we trounce them ? Only 12% of the American public have received a Covid booster....
https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/sta ... 6957762565

Remember, their victory conditions were 95% vaccinated, and getting 3-4 boosters a year.

Now, Fauci is saying, 'I'm almost certain I didn't fund the creation of COVID' Which means he did. We are moving slow, but we are gaining ground.

The big victory for us is guys like Fauci being held accountable. Not likely to happen, but it's the goal.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:34 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:21 am
Those aren't wives then.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:59 am

My wife and I are not on the same political spectrum, but she knows that when my son is involved, I have his best intentions in mind, plus much of what he is going through I did so myself growing up, but in a more harsh setting because I was one of the first Chapter 766 children in Mass.

We both have gone go gay marriages, we both agree that the world today is not in the right direction; she even asks me how to vote on the polling questions (not candidates).

We both disagree on things, but we are allowed to have our own opinions. There are no gay pride flags at our house; we have the "we back the blue" flags and the US flag up front.

She stays home, cleans the house, raises our son when he comes home, and works part-time. I work full-time and am the breadwinner.

So if people think living the "American Dream" isn't possible, it just means you haven't found the right woman.
#NotOneRedCent