Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:39 am

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:39 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:41 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:49 pm

Yeah, except they won't say "Why"... seems fishy to me. And no way of a coverup...
It was a suicide in this case. Let it go.
You are missing the point... by what everything everyone and even indicators were saying she was living a life many wish they could... she had everything to live for. Something is wrong with this.

The fact people are just willing to "let it go" makes me wonder even more. Nothing happens in a bubble...
1 last time, LET IT GO. You do not know this situation. I will not go into details, but I am somewhat close to this situation. I know people who know this young girl's family and knew her. You don't know shit about this girl or the situation.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:40 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:00 am
Sounds like Fauci has backtracked, now the Pandemic is not over.

:roll:
Either way he is now guilty of spreading misinformation. When do his social media accounts get locked?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:36 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:40 am
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:00 am
Sounds like Fauci has backtracked, now the Pandemic is not over.

:roll:
Either way he is now guilty of spreading misinformation. When do his social media accounts get locked?
You're missing the point................ :twisted:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed May 04, 2022 5:45 am

https://www.theepochtimes.com/does-the- ... 5%2BbWs%3D
  • According to U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention data, more than 1 million excess deaths — that is, deaths in excess of the historical average — have been recorded since the COVID-19 pandemic began two years ago, and this cannot be explained by COVID-19. Deaths from heart disease, high blood pressure, dementia and many other illnesses rose during that time
  • Across the world, death rates have also risen in tandem with COVID shot administration, with the most-jabbed areas surpassing the least-jabbed in terms of excess mortality and COVID-related deaths
  • According to Walgreens data, during the week of April 19 through 25, 2022, 13% of unvaccinated persons tested positive for COVID. Of those who received two doses five months or more ago, 23.1% tested positive, and of those who received a third dose five months or more ago, the positive rate was 26.3%. So, after the first booster shot (the third dose), people are at greatest risk of testing positive for COVID
  • U.K. government data show the all-cause mortality rate is between 100% and 300% greater among people who got their first COVID shot 21 days or more ago. The risk for all-cause death is also significantly elevated among those who got their second dose at least six months ago, and mildly elevated among those who got their third dose less than 21 days ago. As of January 2022, all who got one or more doses at least 21 days ago were dying at significantly elevated rates
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed May 04, 2022 7:50 am

I wonder if Tucker will cover that? The Epoch Times has been doing God's work, and they don't seem nuts.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed May 04, 2022 12:01 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 7:50 am
I wonder if Tucker will cover that? The Epoch Times has been doing God's work, and they don't seem nuts.
I'm just glad they are confirming my fears.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu May 05, 2022 11:40 am

Info on Jab dangers continue to come out.
MIT study finds COVID vaccines 'significantly associated' with jump in emergency heart problems
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy ... -emergency

Quite a lot it turns out. The most stunning thing I learned is that you might not find out for more than 10 years if you are seriously injured by a vaccine. Many of us could be ticking time-bombs.
https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/what ... to-the?s=r

Prudential Financial - the largest US insurer - is ending its Covid vaccine requirement
Whether you are an employee, contractor, or visitor, you will no longer need a Covid vaccine to walk into a Prudential Financial building as of June 6.
Hmm. Sounds like Prudential doesn’t see much benefit in mRNA vaccines for Covid.
But what would they know? They’re only the largest American health and life insurance company by assets (second by policies written). Not like they have a lot of data to check
https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/urg ... mments?s=r
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Thu May 05, 2022 12:02 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Which is ironic considering The Epoch Times is owned by the founder of Falun Gong, which is a nutty religion that does not believe in God.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu May 05, 2022 12:07 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 12:02 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Which is ironic considering The Epoch Times is owned by the founder of Falun Gong, which is a nutty religion that does not believe in God.
You don't need to believe in God to report the truth.
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu May 05, 2022 1:18 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 11:40 am
Info on Jab dangers continue to come out.
MIT study finds COVID vaccines 'significantly associated' with jump in emergency heart problems
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy ... -emergency

Quite a lot it turns out. The most stunning thing I learned is that you might not find out for more than 10 years if you are seriously injured by a vaccine. Many of us could be ticking time-bombs.
https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/what ... to-the?s=r

Prudential Financial - the largest US insurer - is ending its Covid vaccine requirement
Whether you are an employee, contractor, or visitor, you will no longer need a Covid vaccine to walk into a Prudential Financial building as of June 6.
Hmm. Sounds like Prudential doesn’t see much benefit in mRNA vaccines for Covid.
But what would they know? They’re only the largest American health and life insurance company by assets (second by policies written). Not like they have a lot of data to check
https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/urg ... mments?s=r
I am done getting COVID shots. Somewhat surprisingly, my wife is also done with them. I find it very telling that despite rolling out the vaccine mandate early on, our companies have been suspiciously quiet on any further mandates for boosters. I am convinced that people in certain circles have data showing that the shot is more dangerous than the virus.

Today we have insurrections at the Capitol screaming my body my choice, but not about forced shots. Yes, forced. If you threaten my job among other things that is force. They were perfectly fine ruining people's lives over COVID, but now act like abortion along with gay rights, civil rights, etc.. will all be eliminated.