Post by The Conservative » Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:36 am

Haumana wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:09 am
The Conservative wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:13 am
Haumana wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:34 am

Zuby is that guy. TC, not so much.
Then you haven't been reading my posts here. I have been spouting almost all of this continuously from the beginning to now. It's amazing you need a twitter post to sum up most of my posts here...
Talk is talk. Your actions tell a different story.
My actions are the same, I have not taken the shot, I have fought every fight I could with the town and state. My results don't matter because the Democrazy/anyone here is 20/1
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by C-Mag » Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:20 am

The wondering uncertainty about the safety of the Jab is gone. It's not safe, at least for some people. Now researchers are looking deeper into why, this is good.

The dose makes the poison
A major new study adds more evidence that Moderna's high-dose mRNA shots are more dangerous than Pfizer's smaller jabs; will public health bureaucrats acknowledge reality as they push more boosters?
https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/the ... the-poison?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:47 am

Now business and governments are indirectly admitting the Jab is not safe. This is an example from Canada.

"Chauvin claimed that the vaccine-free employees were not being “forced to take an injection” but instead “required to make a decision” to get “vaccinated” or not and “accept the consequences.”"

You get the Jab or lose your job. It's your choice.
This is not forcing employees in their eyes. We have seen the same language from Germany, "German software company which indicated that employees filing for additional medical reimbursement for vaxx-related injuries are being told that it was their personal choice to be vaxxed or not." Also Australia,
“We’re all responsible for our own health. When it comes to informed consent and giving consent to whatever procedure or treatment that you may have, or I may have, then I’m ultimately responsible for whatever people may do in their health treatment to me. And there has been the opportunity for people to visit their GP, to have that consultation, the government has provided that and funded that. And the informed consent process provides the decision to the individual. That’s the sort of country we live in. People make their own decisions about their own health and their own bodies.”

Prime Minister Scott Morrison

I have a hard time believing this will hold up in court, but hey, when you've broken Nuremburg Laws and committed crimes against humanity you gotta try something.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:09 am

The Jab killing Millenials

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/most- ... -mandates/
"More than 61,000 Millennials and record numbers of Gen-Xers died in 2021 alone, after the Covid vaccines hailed as miracles were rolled out, leaving an unprecedented wake of mortality in the last quarter of the year."

There will be a point where Normie cannot ignore this anymore, when the shame of weakness and obedience doesn't matter.
PLATA O PLOMO

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:49 am

So Lockdowns somehow contributed to deaths (non-COVID related I assume) but stayed up after lockdowns were over, and the spikes correspond with the vaxx. I wonder what the Lockdowns did?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:08 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:49 am
So Lockdowns somehow contributed to deaths (non-COVID related I assume) but stayed up after lockdowns were over, and the spikes correspond with the vaxx. I wonder what the Lockdowns did?
Allowed the virus to spread easier... Oh, side note:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/heart-inf ... 20652.html
Heart inflammation requiring hospital care was more common among people who received COVID-19 vaccines than those who did not, according to a new study of tens of millions of Europeans.

Rates of myocarditis or pericarditis, two types of heart inflammation, are above the levels in an unvaccinated cohort, pegged at 38 per 100,000 after receipt of a second dose of a vaccine built on messenger RNA (mRNA) technology in males aged 16 to 24—the group studies have shown are most at risk of the post-vaccination condition—researchers with health agencies in Finland, Denmark, Sweden, and Norway found.

“These extra cases among men aged 16–24 correspond to a 5 times increased risk after Comirnaty and 15 times increased risk after Spikevax compared to unvaccinated,” Dr. Rickard Ljung, a professor and physician at the Swedish Medical Products Agency and one of the principal investigators of the study
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:30 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:49 am
Conditioned Americans to accept Authoritarian control over their lives.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:35 pm

Died suddenly, cause unknown

PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:03 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:35 pm

Just a stunning coincidence I’m sure.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:17 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:03 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:35 pm
Just a stunning coincidence I’m sure.
Well, it's the players own fault.
They had a choice. Get the Jab or get fired. That's a choice.
The clubs didn't do anything wrong. The Government didn't do anything wrong. :roll:
PLATA O PLOMO