Haumana wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:34 am
Hastur wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:22 am
Haumana wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:54 pm

That's pretty rich. :lol:
https://twitter.com/zubymusic/status/14 ... 7986568193

20 Things I've Learned (Or Had Confirmed) About Humanity During The 'Pandemic' (THREAD):

1/ Most people would rather be in the majority, than be right.

2/ At least 20% of the population has strong authoritarian tendencies, which will emerge under the right conditions.

3/ Fear of death is only rivalled by the fear of social disapproval. The latter could be stronger.

4/ Propaganda is just as effective in the modern day as it was 100 years ago. Access to limitless information has not made the average person any wiser.

5/ Anything and everything can and will be politicised by the media, government, and those who trust them.

6/ Many politicians and large corporations will gladly sacrifice human lives if it is conducive to their political and financial aspirations.

7/ Most people believe the government acts in the best interests of the people. Even many who are vocal critics of the government.

8/ Once they have made up their mind, most people would rather to commit to being wrong, than admit they were wrong.

9/ Humans can be trained and conditioned quickly and relatively easily to significantly alter their behaviours - for better or worse.

10/ When sufficiently frightened, most people will not only accept authoritarianism, but demand it.

11/ People who are dismissed as 'conspiracy theorists' are often well researched and simply ahead of the mainstream narrative.

12/ Most people value safety and security more than freedom and liberty, even if said 'safety' is merely an illusion.

13/ Hedonic adaptation occurs in both directions, and once inertia sets in, it is difficult to get people back to 'normal'.

14/ A significant % of people thoroughly enjoy being subjugated.

15/ 'The Science' has evolved into a secular pseudo-religion for millions of people in the West. This religion has little to do with science itself.

16/ Most people care more about looking like they are doing the right thing, rather than actually doing the right thing.

17/ Politics, the media, science, and the healthcare industries are all corrupt, to varying degrees. Scientists and doctors can be bought as easily as politicians.

18/ If you make people comfortable enough, they will not revolt. You can keep millions docile as you strip their rights, by giving them money, food, and entertainment.

19/ Modern people are overly complacent and lack vigilance when it comes to defending their own freedoms from government overreach.

20/ It's easier to fool a person than to convince them that they have been fooled.

Bonus thought:

21/ Most people are fairly compassionate and have good intentions (this is good)
Zuby is that guy. TC, not so much.
:lol:

We have a saying in Sweden.

"Sometimes, even a blind hen can find a grain."

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Haumana

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by Haumana » Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:14 am

Hastur wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:51 am

:lol:

We have a saying in Sweden.

"Sometimes, even a blind hen can find a grain."
Ours is

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:05 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:54 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:27 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:00 pm

Which is why I don’t live there.
Again, I was in the process of getting ready to move until my old company decided to screw everyone over fired a bunch of us, and took our money which was meant for taxes, and uses it for their own purposes. Causing the IRS, and other entities to harm our credit scores, etc while we tried fixing the fuckery that was not our responsibility.

It's been 8 months and so far no one has said boo on getting anything fixed, I've been all the way up to the governor's office, and so far this COVID bullshit with my last employer has caused me to seriously rethink a lot of things, including how much I should let things be...

That is what caused this bullshit we are living in to grow to what we are seeing now, and honestly, I wonder if there are enough people willing to stand up for what is right vs what is easy...
Have you talked to a lawyer about suing him?
Yes, we are in the process, the problem is the address he has for the company is a PO box in NJ... even the state is having a hard time trying to find where the company actually resides.

I have the IRS, the DOR, and a few others of the alphabet soup going after him too, so one way or another it will be resolved. The issue is that he has also burdened us with us between 10k to 150k worth of medical bills because he let the insurance lapse and didn't tell us. (another long and convoluted issue)

So my grand total is shy of $42k worth of damages, once we get a work address, we will sue his ass, but as said before, the state is even having an issue with it.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:13 am

Haumana wrote:
Hastur wrote:
Haumana wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:54 pm

That's pretty rich. :lol:
https://twitter.com/zubymusic/status/14 ... 7986568193

20 Things I've Learned (Or Had Confirmed) About Humanity During The 'Pandemic' (THREAD):

1/ Most people would rather be in the majority, than be right.

2/ At least 20% of the population has strong authoritarian tendencies, which will emerge under the right conditions.

3/ Fear of death is only rivalled by the fear of social disapproval. The latter could be stronger.

4/ Propaganda is just as effective in the modern day as it was 100 years ago. Access to limitless information has not made the average person any wiser.

5/ Anything and everything can and will be politicised by the media, government, and those who trust them.

6/ Many politicians and large corporations will gladly sacrifice human lives if it is conducive to their political and financial aspirations.

7/ Most people believe the government acts in the best interests of the people. Even many who are vocal critics of the government.

8/ Once they have made up their mind, most people would rather to commit to being wrong, than admit they were wrong.

9/ Humans can be trained and conditioned quickly and relatively easily to significantly alter their behaviours - for better or worse.

10/ When sufficiently frightened, most people will not only accept authoritarianism, but demand it.

11/ People who are dismissed as 'conspiracy theorists' are often well researched and simply ahead of the mainstream narrative.

12/ Most people value safety and security more than freedom and liberty, even if said 'safety' is merely an illusion.

13/ Hedonic adaptation occurs in both directions, and once inertia sets in, it is difficult to get people back to 'normal'.

14/ A significant % of people thoroughly enjoy being subjugated.

15/ 'The Science' has evolved into a secular pseudo-religion for millions of people in the West. This religion has little to do with science itself.

16/ Most people care more about looking like they are doing the right thing, rather than actually doing the right thing.

17/ Politics, the media, science, and the healthcare industries are all corrupt, to varying degrees. Scientists and doctors can be bought as easily as politicians.

18/ If you make people comfortable enough, they will not revolt. You can keep millions docile as you strip their rights, by giving them money, food, and entertainment.

19/ Modern people are overly complacent and lack vigilance when it comes to defending their own freedoms from government overreach.

20/ It's easier to fool a person than to convince them that they have been fooled.

Bonus thought:

21/ Most people are fairly compassionate and have good intentions (this is good)
Then you haven't been reading my posts here. I have been spouting almost all of this continuously from the beginning to now. It's amazing you need a twitter post to sum up most of my posts here...
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:45 am

Hastur wrote:

I wish I'd said that.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:09 am

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:13 am
Haumana wrote:
Hastur wrote:

Then you haven't been reading my posts here. I have been spouting almost all of this continuously from the beginning to now. It's amazing you need a twitter post to sum up most of my posts here...
Talk is talk. Your actions tell a different story.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:11 am

Honestly, this explains everything. Littleman's complex + zero humility = tyrant

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:22 am

Damn: is that his office?!
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:26 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:22 am
Damn: is that his office?!
Dude even has a bobblehead of himself on the table right behind him.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:27 am

Honestly the thing that irritates me the most is the dirty washed jeans and hipster shoes on an 80 year old man with more power than a governor.