Post by C-Mag » Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:53 am

PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:43 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:53 am
That's a Shaws in the NE...Mass exactky. I know exactly where that store is.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:46 am

There’s a new omicron strain that can only be sensed in your aura by women with the gift.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:46 am

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:43 am
C-Mag wrote:
:lol: That's funny. Now I get a view into the world of TC.

Canadians have had enough. A major movement is forming behind Truckers.
Canadian Truckers started in BC headed for Ottawa. The convoy is gathering what is being called the biggest convoy in history. The plan is to converge on Ottawa in a form of strike and protest to force a change in policy.
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/bl ... ore-225876
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:00 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:46 am
The Conservative wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:43 am
C-Mag wrote:
:lol: That's funny. Now I get a view into the world of TC.

Canadians have had enough. A major movement is forming behind Truckers.
Canadian Truckers started in BC headed for Ottawa. The convoy is gathering what is being called the biggest convoy in history. The plan is to converge on Ottawa in a form of strike and protest to force a change in policy.
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/bl ... ore-225876
Yeah, this is why I say the things I do, what most people don't realize is that the NE is getting hit pretty hard from this self-inflicted wound. Blue states are hit the hardest, and I can't imagine why... (sarcasm)

I just get annoyed that people see this bullshit all the time up here and they somehow find a way to blame the republicans. I'd love to know how the hell that works up in Mass, we haven't had a Republican threat of any sort for well over 30 years. Even our governors aren't a threat to them, the minute the Gov vetos something, the reps override it...

Mass has become a joke upon itself.
#NotOneRedCent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:06 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:03 am

I hadn’t considered that. Excellent insight.
It's why Comirnaty is FDA approved but not available in the US. The only jabs available in the US are under the emergency use authorization which also grants them immunity. It is simply a label switch that is protecting big pharma from some serious monetary exposure.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:24 pm

Haumana wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:06 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:03 am

I hadn’t considered that. Excellent insight.
It's why Comirnaty is FDA approved but not available in the US. The only jabs available in the US are under the emergency use authorization which also grants them immunity. It is simply a label switch that is protecting big pharma from some serious monetary exposure.
Our Hawaiin contingent is on it ! :clap:
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:57 pm

I was under the impression that they had blanket immunity regardless. I can’t even imagine the fallout of that went away.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:19 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:57 pm
I was under the impression that they had blanket immunity regardless. I can’t even imagine the fallout of that went away.
I'm sure that's how the contracts are worded. But that doesn't mean the contract can't be ruled null and void for any number of reasons. Here's an article from a month ago on it.
-The reason our children are being targeted by COVID mandates is because vaccine makers want to get the shots onto the childhood vaccination schedule
-Once a vaccine is added to the childhood schedule, the vaccine maker is shielded from financial liability for injuries, unless the manufacturer knows about vaccine safety issues and withholds that information
-Products must satisfy four criteria in order to get emergency use authorization: There must be an emergency; a vaccine must be at least 30% to 50% effective; the known and potential benefits of the product must outweigh the known and potential risks of the product; and there can be no adequate, approved and available alternative treatments (drugs or vaccines). Unless all four criteria are met, EUA cannot be granted or maintained
-According to a U.S. federal court decision, the Pfizer shot and BioNTech’s Comirnaty are not interchangeable
-Comirnaty is not fully approved and licensed. It’s only “ready for approval.” Comirnaty is licensed to be manufactured, introduced into state commerce and marketed, but it’s not licensed to be given to anyone, and it’s not yet available in the United States. They’re waiting for it to be added to the childhood vaccination schedule, to get the liability shield
https://rightsfreedoms.wordpress.com/20 ... -children/
PLATA O PLOMO

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:22 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:57 pm
Nope. Not until it is on the childrens' vaccination regime or while it is under EUA. Everyone who has gotten the shot in the US is part of an experimental trial and have assumed all the risks that come with that. There is a reason why Cominarty is not available in the US but somehow is approved by the FDA. 3 card monte is another name for this type of grift.