Coronavirus thread

The Conservative

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:40 pm

https://www.theepochtimes.com/researche ... aign=bn-cc
VAERS has been in place since 1990 to provide an early warning signal that there might be a problem with a vaccine. Anybody can submit the reports, which are then checked for duplicates. They are largely filed by health care personnel, based on previous research. Usually, there would be around 40,000 reports a year, including several hundred deaths.

But with the introduction of the COVID-19 vaccines, VAERS reports went through the roof. By Jan. 7, there were over a million reports, including more than 21,000 deaths. Other notable issues include over 11,000 heart attacks, nearly 13,000 cases of Bell’s palsy, and over 25,000 cases of myocarditis or pericarditis.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:09 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:16 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:12 pm
Wait…. We won?
Not yet. We do have momentum, but the beast we fight is powerful with deep resources.

They aren't just going to let it die. These fuckers may go to war with Russia to distract from losing.
Exactly. They’re still winning; they’re not going to stop.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:15 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wait…. We won?
Won? We pretty much all live in the US, where mandates are still being created and enforced. We haven't won anything yet. The tide ma be turning, but that just means we can expect a surge in pushback from the commies in the media and government. They will not stop until they are forced to stop.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:25 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:15 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wait…. We won?
Won? We pretty much all live in the US, where mandates are still being created and enforced. We haven't won anything yet. The tide ma be turning, but that just means we can expect a surge in pushback from the commies in the media and government. They will not stop until they are forced to stop.
It is a weird organic resistence to this tyranny. Very little organized pushback, almost non existent. Resistence is individual and personal. But it is growing.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:49 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:25 pm
PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:15 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wait…. We won?
It is a weird organic resistence to this tyranny. Very little organized pushback, almost non existent. Resistence is individual and personal. But it is growing.
The more mandates the less likely people are going to vote for a Democrat in the future... because if you've noticed all blue states are the ones with the majority of the demands now.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:55 pm

Establishment Republicans are just as bad: it's MAGA folks who are fighting back.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:00 pm

An ex-friend of mine's son has COVID after getting vaxxed with 2 boosters, and is really sick. My ex-friend is very concerned: enough that he contacted me about it but since he's Cancelled me, we don't have enough in common that he can either ask for advice or take any if I gave it. My wife told me not to respond to his text: I didn't. That's where we are.

What could I say anyway? "Fully vaxxed? Young, healthy, no comorbidities? It ain't COVID."

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:11 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:55 pm
Establishment Republicans are just as bad: it's MAGA folks who are fighting back.
No disagreements there. If you aren't MAGA at this point of time you aren't Republican.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:12 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:00 pm
An ex-friend of mine's son has COVID after getting vaxxed with 2 boosters, and is really sick. My ex-friend is very concerned: enough that he contacted me about it but since he's Cancelled me, we don't have enough in common that he can either ask for advice or take any if I gave it. My wife told me not to respond to his text: I didn't. That's where we are.

What could I say anyway? "Fully vaxxed? Young, healthy, no comorbidities? It ain't COVID."
Or it is COVID but your son got something else from the shots than an antivirus.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:32 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:00 pm
Some people can't be reached. I would say that if you think there is a possibility to red pill him, you should.

This is a person who can't be reached
Triple-vaccinated Alyssa Milano says she has heart palpitations, shortness of breath, and tingling in her extremities, which she attributes to “long COVID”
https://www.reddit.com/r/FightingFakeNe ... has_heart/

Check out the Reddit comments, keep in mind this is a platform that purged all the radical posters.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience