Coronavirus thread

The Conservative

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by The Conservative » Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:55 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:58 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:09 pm
If he went back to school, he could have given his entire Classroom because of The false-negative. (would have deserved then right btw) but I don't want to give kids something because of a mistake on the state’s side. Adults, fuck them, kids my son’s age are innocent to all of this BS.

The funny thing through this entire thing, imvthe oldest of the three that got COVID and i had tbe least amount of symptoms.
I thought you were in the camp of "COVID is just a cold", so why are you now worried about potentially passing it on to others, even kids?

I firmly believe that the amount of exposure (viral load?) is a big factor in how bad it is for a person. Comorbidities is also a big factor. it could be they have it worse because your wife or son got it first, hence the most viral load, and then passed it you on a lesser level. Maybe both of them were exposed to multiple people with it and got more of the virus in their system.
I do believe COVID is just a cold/Flu, but I also am a Conservative. I believe in personal responsibility; I believe a person’s actions represent their character as well. I also believe in personal and general freedoms as long as it only affects/effects yourself. Once you beyond that scope I will no longer protect you, for your actions may have accidentally or purposely harmed others.

When you have a Contageous cold or the Flu do you go into work or do you call out until the risk of spreading it is minimized? I call out and wait. We as a family do the same thing.

Just because I don't believe in the draconian rules the federal government or the state has mandates it doesn't mean I don't hold myself or my family responcible for my or my family’s actions.

I always have an issue with people who send their kids to school knowing full well they are contagious (and we have had a few), so I will not be a hypocrite.

I live by the standards I judge others by. To do otherwise is hypocritical.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:01 pm

InfoWars story........................... Vaccines to be pulled very soon
https://banned.video/watch?id=61e5c97eaf1fcf7b54e28a0a

A video claiming to be a NHS doctor in Chichester, England advising a person over the phone that new information is coming out that will result in the Jab being pulled very soon, but we won't hear about it on the news for a while.

I guess we'll see.

I'm trying to imagine the shit show if it turns out the Jab is as dangerous as the population reduction people say.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:02 pm

PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:14 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:02 pm
:lol:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:45 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:01 pm

A video claiming to be a NHS doctor in Chichester, England advising a person over the phone that new information is coming out that will result in the Jab being pulled very soon, but we won't hear about it on the news for a while.

I guess we'll see.

I'm trying to imagine the shit show if it turns out the Jab is as dangerous as the population reduction people say.
Fantastic if true, but I really don’t see that happening.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:30 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:45 pm
C-Mag wrote:

I guess we'll see.

They just did away with all restrictions in Great Britain, so there might be legs with this.

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:36 am

Xenophon wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:30 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

I guess we'll see.

They just did away with all restrictions in Great Britain, so there might be legs with this.
I'm not following closely what is going on over there, but haven't they done that before then backtracked?

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:44 am

TheOneX wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:36 am
Xenophon wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:30 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

I'm not following closely what is going on over there, but haven't they done that before then backtracked?
Yeah. It could also be that Boris is desperate to get his approval rating up, but we'll see. I don't think anything besides mass non-compliance is going to make the COVID state of affairs go away.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:46 am

Side topic: was the Jenny McCarthy ‘anti-vax’ thing a few years ago put in place to prime the pump? We didn’t have the term ‘anti-vaxxer’ before that.. and now it’s used to mark anyone opposed to this specific thing being called a vaccine.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:12 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:46 am
Side topic: was the Jenny McCarthy ‘anti-vax’ thing a few years ago put in place to prime the pump? We didn’t have the term ‘anti-vaxxer’ before that.. and now it’s used to mark anyone opposed to this specific thing being called a vaccine.
Maybe, but I think it is more just opportunistic than planned.