Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:11 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:53 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:48 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:40 pm

Do you mean all the stuff we knew almost 2 years ago by following the science?
Yeah, but they got everyone convinced that the local sewing circle could protect you :lol:
I pointed that out to my wife when people started asking for my sewing machine... I said the only way this would work would be to make it like an N95 filter you can insert into it, and make sure it hugs your face like the face-hugger in the movie Alien.

I told her and everyone else that would listen that unless you are going to wear a helmet as they have in the Fallout games, it won't matter what you do, you are going to get infected. The fabric masks are nothing but comfort blankets...
DEADLIEST PLAGUE IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD !!!! :o :o :o

:techie-idea: To the Sewing Machines

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:17 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:11 pm
The Conservative wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

Yeah, but they got everyone convinced that the local sewing circle could protect you :lol:
I pointed that out to my wife when people started asking for my sewing machine... I said the only way this would work would be to make it like an N95 filter you can insert into it, and make sure it hugs your face like the face-hugger in the movie Alien.

I told her and everyone else that would listen that unless you are going to wear a helmet as they have in the Fallout games, it won't matter what you do, you are going to get infected. The fabric masks are nothing but comfort blankets...

You don't know how many times I've pointed that out to people. The Board of Health actually listened to me last night. I said that if you want people to get away from the fabric security blankets we call masks, the town needs to find a way to provide to companies that demand it access to N95 masks... it should not be up to the citizens of the town to pay out of their own pocket on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis to live what we call "normal lives" at this moment.

The most Sr. of the reps on the board agreed with me, he said if the town hasn't prepared for this, they need to find the money to make it happen.
#NotOneRedCent

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:30 pm

C-Mag wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

The amazing thing is, when adjusted for population size, this pandemic might not even be as deadly as the 1968 Hong Kong flu.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:32 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:30 pm
C-Mag wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

The amazing thing is, when adjusted for population size, this pandemic might not even be as deadly as the 1968 Hong Kong flu.
It's not, but that is sort of the point, if we took the numbers of prior pandemics that went through the US and equated it to today's numbers... it is terrifying.

One of them would have at least 1 house member out of a family of four dead minimum.
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:33 pm

Government ordered 500 million *FREE* COVID test kits to hand out to it's slaves....um citizens.

Someone is making bank on this, and guess who's going to be paying for the *FREE* kits?

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:40 pm

Got my initial shot back in February. Got my booster a few weeks ago. Already people are talking about shot #4. Well, I'm done. I am not going to get shots at a rate of 4 (or more) per year for a single virus that is now becoming more like the flu with every mutation. Especially now that word is getting out that these repeated shots can actually harm your immune system.

It's almost like they want us to become dependent on them so they can have even more control over us. Ten years ago I would have dismissed statements like that as tinfoil conspiracy theories, now I'm taking that as the most likely truth there is.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:08 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:40 pm
Got my initial shot back in February. Got my booster a few weeks ago. Already people are talking about shot #4. Well, I'm done. I am not going to get shots at a rate of 4 (or more) per year for a single virus that is now becoming more like the flu with every mutation. Especially now that word is getting out that these repeated shots can actually harm your immune system.

It's almost like they want us to become dependent on them so they can have even more control over us. Ten years ago I would have dismissed statements like that as tinfoil conspiracy theories, now I'm taking that as the most likely truth there is.
Good Man.

It's weird as fuck to embrace tinfoil hat shit, because it appears to true more and more.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:47 pm

Society’s losers* are using all of this to get in charge, and it’s worked so far.

*losers = feminists, minorities & weirdos
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:06 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:47 pm
Society’s losers* are using all of this to get in charge, and it’s worked so far.

*losers = feminists, minorities & weirdos
We are the weirdos now.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:15 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:40 pm

I have always said depend on the doctor to cure your ills as little as possible. Once your body becomes dependent on medication to fight something it will Be hindered when it needs to fight something new.

I may not be always right on these things but my wife who is going to the Dr every time she feels like she's getting a cold vs me who only goes when I feel like utter shit and can barely get our of bed. .

When the government tells you to take an experimental drug, the first two words should be Fuck You.
#NotOneRedCent