Coronavirus thread

Martin Hash

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:00 am

The argument is that they were granted a patent on BRAC just for identifying it so the same could be said for every gene.

How can anybody else work on cures for breast cancer if BRAC belongs to somebody?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:47 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:00 am
The argument is that they were granted a patent on BRAC just for identifying it so the same could be said for every gene.

How can anybody else work on cures for breast cancer if BRAC belongs to somebody?
The other side of wealth... greed.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:07 am

Martin Hash wrote:

You’d only be working on the ‘natural’ version of a gene to cure a genetic disease, no?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:18 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:07 am
Martin Hash wrote:

You’d only be working on the ‘natural’ version of a gene to cure a genetic disease, no?
If the cure was a nanobot gene-splicer that targeted the BRAC and repaired it, or any other patented gene, that company would have to pay the patent holders, or even worse, not be allowed to market their solution.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:11 am

CDC finally admits that overall health matters............... a lot.
Not sure the narrative is changing, but this would be a good direction. They've tried to push the 'Pandemi of the Unvaccinated' in a coordinated global propaganda effort, but it looks like it failed. Maybe they are going after Diabeto now.

PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:48 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:11 am
CDC finally admits that overall health matters............... a lot.
Not sure the narrative is changing, but this would be a good direction. They've tried to push the 'Pandemi of the Unvaccinated' in a coordinated global propaganda effort, but it looks like it failed. Maybe they are going after Diabeto now.

What have I said from the beginning? If you are healthy, you shouldn't have that much to worry about if you get COVID. It's the immunocompromised people that need to worry...

(heavy sarcasam)I'm so glad the experts finally agree (end heavy sarcasm)
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:43 pm

Well, the information is now out, compliments of Veritas.

WuHan lab leak ..... CONFIRMED
Faucci (and the US Gov) knew CONFIRMED

maybe most damning
Ivermectin cures COVID CONFIRMED
HCQ cures COVID CONFIRMED

Looks a lot like Genocide
Our government knew they were cheap effective cures in April of 2020. Then started a campaign to prevent their use that is still going on today.
PLATA O PLOMO

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:45 pm

Interesting document picture that came out of the Veritas stuff. It's allegedly from DARPA:

But again, we talked about how it's hard to accept anything because you can't source many of the claims. I will say this:

1)Internet Anons were floating the lab leak theory a year ago, it turned out to be true.
2)Internet Anons were talking about COVID treatments, and they turned out to be accurate despite the media attacks.

This seems legit to me.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:51 pm

But again, we talked about how it's hard to accept anything because you can't source many of the claims. I will say this:

1)Internet Anons were floating the lab leak theory a year ago, it turned out to be true.
2)Internet Anons were talking about COVID treatments, and they turned out to be accurate despite the media attacks.

This seems legit to me.
Yep.

This shit is shocking. I'm going to have to process all this.
It's one thing to suspect they are up to Evil shit, even be very certain they are doing Evil shit, but to see the documents and realize the enormity of it all. FUCK
PLATA O PLOMO

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:52 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:51 pm

This seems legit to me.
Yep.

This shit is shocking. I'm going to have to process all this.
It's one thing to suspect they are up to Evil shit, even be very certain they are doing Evil shit, but to see the documents and realize the enormity of it all. FUCK
I think the SCOTUS ruling will determine the path we're headed down. They're the last roadblock.

If they allow mandates: We're fucked. They'll clamp down.
If they block them: We're given a decade or more of time.