Coronavirus thread

C-Mag

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by C-Mag » Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:29 am

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:53 am
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:28 pm
Meh... not my cup of tea...coffee, or humor... the fact people pay to see this scares me...
Clearly not everyone can be as sophisticated and discerning as you...................... but you miss the fucking point while you were counting your shekels and looking down your nose at the audience.

The point is that some comedians are openly mocking the scamdemic, and receiving a warm reception for doing. This is good for out side. Openly laughing at the tyrants is a positive sign.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:34 am

Yesterday the NFL had their biggest COVID surge, 37 players, in a league that is 95% plus jabbed. It was widely reported that the NFL was mandating boosters. Now it appears the NFL has pulled back on the mandate, requiring only none playing staff to get the jab. The players it appears are done with the jab.

Another failure of the Biden policy and the administrative state.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:13 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:29 am
The Conservative wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:53 am
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:28 pm
Meh... not my cup of tea...coffee, or humor... the fact people pay to see this scares me...
Clearly not everyone can be as sophisticated and discerning as you...................... but you miss the fucking point while you were counting your shekels and looking down your nose at the audience.

The point is that some comedians are openly mocking the scamdemic, and receiving a warm reception for doing. This is good for out side. Openly laughing at the tyrants is a positive sign.
I understand fully, but my humor is dry and sarcastic. This is childish and annoying...

That being said, a comedian makes fun of people... how novel... how about we have more about doctors and politicians realizing they fucked up.
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:20 pm

This morning I saw multiple headlines about the NFL mandating boosters by December 27th. Haven't seen articles about that being rolled back.

The top story is now Jan. 6th. This is their new Russiagate. OMG, people texted Trump asking him to tell people to stop it!!!! Like that somehow makes Trump the ringleader of it all. Just as stupid as the story they tried pushing a couple weeks ago about how Trump flew on a plane with Epstein, even though the witnesses all denied any inappropriate action by Trump and the fact that this was not a flight to his private island. I really don't know if I will ever trust the media again in my lifetime.

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:56 pm

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:21 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:20 pm
This morning I saw multiple headlines about the NFL mandating boosters by December 27th. Haven't seen articles about that being rolled back.

The top story is now Jan. 6th. This is their new Russiagate. OMG, people texted Trump asking him to tell people to stop it!!!! Like that somehow makes Trump the ringleader of it all. Just as stupid as the story they tried pushing a couple weeks ago about how Trump flew on a plane with Epstein, even though the witnesses all denied any inappropriate action by Trump and the fact that this was not a flight to his private island. I really don't know if I will ever trust the media again in my lifetime.
They can't hide Jab failures in pro sports. The NBA has a breakout, Lebron James was out, and the NBA has pulled the booster. The NFL is in the middle of an outbreak as the playoffs are about to start. They are trying to hide it by spiking stories. But it's failing.

The Maxwell Trial is a massive coverup. They redacted the names of all the people they wanted to protect. This is a bipartisan thing where everyone wants the pedos fried. This will further cause distrust of institutions.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:13 am

Air Line CEO's Congressional testimony.................. Masks don't work
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/travel/news/s ... ar-AART2ls

Well now. This is interesting.

The bullshit propaganda on COVID and masks in tatters, yet they persist.
PLATA O PLOMO

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:57 am

It’s remarkable how all past & present government types are complete sanctimonious assholes? If there were ever any that aren’t, they never speak up.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:05 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:57 am
It’s remarkable how all past & present government types are complete sanctimonious assholes? If there were ever any that aren’t, they never speak up.
The system promoted and subsidized sanctimonious assholes.

The Cuomo brothers are an interesting little drama. The type of assholes you are talking about. 6 months ago pride of the establishment, heroes to Hollywood and media. How quickly they were cast aside. If any Progs had a brain they would look at that and realize they will use you and dump when it gets uncomfortable.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:35 pm

These people are sick.
459E9A92-C697-4C56-8512-0A8D1416D108.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0