Coronavirus thread

TheOneX

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by TheOneX » Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:57 am

My wife not being a US citizen, and not being particularly political, I generally try to shield her from too much politics. This is especially true right now while she is pregnant, but sometimes you can't hide from everything. She recently made a thread in her pregnancy forum about the vaccine and her hesitancy to take it, and was seeking wisdom from other mothers and their experience. Most of them were very open and considerate, agreeing that it was a personal choice, and that there is very little data out there to know if it was safe or not for pregnant women. The thread became the top post in the forum for a day or two. That was until last night when she went to check it, and found the whole thread was deleted. She then saw a new post complaining about posting things that question the doctors' and government's opinion on the vaccine, and calling people uneducated. Apparently, the post was locked for comments. She also then made the connection to another thread from before that was deleted where the OP said she did not want to take the vaccine.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:01 am

TheOneX wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:57 am
My wife not being a US citizen, and not being particularly political, I generally try to shield her from too much politics. This is especially true right now while she is pregnant, but sometimes you can't hide from everything. She recently made a thread in her pregnancy forum about the vaccine and her hesitancy to take it, and was seeking wisdom from other mothers and their experience. Most of them were very open and considerate, agreeing that it was a personal choice, and that there is very little data out there to know if it was safe or not for pregnant women. The thread became the top post in the forum for a day or two. That was until last night when she went to check it, and found the whole thread was deleted. She then saw a new post complaining about posting things that question the doctors' and government's opinion on the vaccine, and calling people uneducated. Apparently, the post was locked for comments. She also then made the connection to another thread from before that was deleted where the OP said she did not want to take the vaccine.
FaceBook?

BTW, congrats... if you haven't said anywhere else already.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:04 am

Congrats on the kid. (You already know what I’d say about your wife’s experience in a women’s forum.)
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:57 am

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:01 am
TheOneX wrote:
FaceBook?

BTW, congrats... if you haven't said anywhere else already.
Nope, What to Expect. Its the same person who did the What to Expect when Expecting books and movie.

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:58 am

Thank you for the congrats.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:47 pm

Hey fatherhood! Get ready for a ride my dude.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:41 pm

TheOneX wrote:
This is especially true right now while she is pregnant
Congrats
TheOneX wrote:
She then saw a new post complaining about posting things that question the doctors' and government's opinion on the vaccine, and calling people uneducated. Apparently, the post was locked for comments. She also then made the connection to another thread from before that was deleted where the OP said she did not want to take the vaccine.
Big Congrats............. sometimes harder than knockin up the wife :lol:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:43 pm

The tide is turning: former pro-vax PhDs are now refusing the booster
Want to know what changed their minds?

How is that possible? Did we finally convince them with the data? Most of my truthteller friends have been censored and/or deplatformed. So what is causing these people to shift their views so quickly?

The credit for the attitude shift goes our best convincer: the vaccine itself.

These researchers are seeing first hand how dangerous the vaccine is because they are involved in studies in hospitalized and/or outpatients and they see the numbers first hand.

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/the- ... er-pro-vax
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:28 pm

PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:53 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:28 pm
Meh... not my cup of tea...coffee, or humor... the fact people pay to see this scares me...
#NotOneRedCent