Coronavirus thread

Martin Hash

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:50 pm

It’s crazy that I’ve lost all faith in authorities on either side: everything is fake until proven otherwise.

What makes it insulting is that I AM an authority on several subjects but almost everyone will listen to a newscaster or politician over me. I just accept it now.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:52 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:50 pm
It’s crazy that I’ve lost all faith in authorities on either side: everything is fake until proven otherwise.

What makes it insulting is that I AM an authority on several subjects but almost everyone will listen to a newscaster or politician over me. I just accept it now.
That is almost a given sadly... people are not critical thinkers traditionally anymore. My Papa's generation was really the last one to be that because they had to be. Now we are in a phase of our lives in where we are seeing that thinking is almost in a way being made illegal.
#NotOneRedCent

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:52 am

https://www.rintrah.nl/now-you-can-see- ... a-mistake/
Now you can see why the vaccines were a mistake
The good, the true, & the beautiful

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:10 am

GloryofGreece wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:52 am
https://www.rintrah.nl/now-you-can-see- ... a-mistake/
Now you can see why the vaccines were a mistake
The important thing to remember is that you don’t need a virus that evades 100% of the vaccine induced antibodies for the vaccine to fail. The vaxx developers are in full damage control mode on Twitter now, insisting that this is not necessarily a big deal.........................

Vaccinated people are now stuck with this mediocre immune response, that’s intended for a variant that no longer exists. This really looks like the scenario where you’re worse off being vaccinated than you are if you’re unvaccinated.

I usually have some schadenfreude when it comes to the establishment and all those falling in line get it wrong. But not this time.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:44 am

We've known for a long time the demographics of who is most likely to die. It would have been reasonable to take measures to protect those demographics. It has never made sense to apply or allow those same measures to be taken for people not in those demographics.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:46 am

I'm in CA right now. Last night I got in an argument with a (possibly ex) friend about forced vaccinations. These people aren't going to change their minds no-matter-what.

We got into the argument b/c I was telling her about my texts with Heath (my son) who's currently working a tradeshow in Seattle (Emerald City Comicon) and how since he's unvaxxed he can't eat in restaurants or go into bars. I told him to ask around, certainly there are underground clubs: Seattle's got to be approaching Prohibition levels of lawlessness. I also told him to make sure he made it real hard on everyone who harassed him so that they'd think again before harassing the next person. (That's what I do.) I told this to the other couple at the sushi place in Sacramento we were at, apologizing for why I was on my phone. The gal went off, saying he should just get vaxxed, and that they should force it like in Austria. Her husband and Gwynne had to stop us.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:41 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:46 am
I'm in CA right now. Last night I got in an argument with a (possibly ex) friend about forced vaccinations. These people aren't going to change their minds no-matter-what.

We got into the argument b/c I was telling her about my texts with Heath (my son) who's currently working a tradeshow in Seattle (Emerald City Comicon) and how since he's unvaxxed he can't eat in restaurants or go into bars. I told him to ask around, certainly there are underground clubs: Seattle's got to be approaching Prohibition levels of lawlessness. I also told him to make sure he made it real hard on everyone who harassed him so that they'd think again before harassing the next person. (That's what I do.) I told this to the other couple at the sushi place in Sacramento we were at, apologizing for why I was on my phone. The gal went off, saying he should just get vaxxed, and that they should force it like in Austria. Her husband and Gwynne had to stop us.
Never make it easy on tyrants :clap:

The undiscussed issue is the government promoting and authorizing the public and business to act as enforcement agents of the state. I've brought this up in the past in regards to employer verification of illegals. It's not our job to enforce this shit, and we shouldn't, it only empowers government over you.

An employer should take the government to court on this basis. Even demand compensation.
PLATA O PLOMO

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:55 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:41 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:46 am

The undiscussed issue is the government promoting and authorizing the public and business to act as enforcement agents of the state. I've brought this up in the past in regards to employer verification of illegals. It's not our job to enforce this shit, and we shouldn't, it only empowers government over you.

An employer should take the government to court on this basis. Even demand compensation.
If you had to guess after a few more months say around March, do you think there will be a general vaccine mandate without any real exemptions in the US?
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:05 am

I think the courts will throw it out. However, I lost my confidence in the judiciary. If Rittenhouse had been convicted, I’d have given up on it.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:14 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:55 am
C-Mag wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:41 am

If you had to guess after a few more months say around March, do you think there will be a general vaccine mandate without any real exemptions in the US?
I'm not sure we will see more.
I know they would love to, but beyond their initial bluff to private business, the mandates are becoming less effective, and have been ruled unconstitutional. Take Omicron. Team Brandon could have demanded a lockdown, and probably focus grouped it, but it wasn't realistic.

The key issue in America is economic and inflationary. Biden acts like its Bat Aids, but knows its economic. This is problematic, The jobs report was another dismal set back for Joe. Half of what they expected.

My brother works for BNSF railroad. They announced the mandate, then regrouped when it was found illegal. Now, they are attempting to straddle the fence between making COVID tyrants happy and not getting their asses sued by empoyees. The new policy told to my brother is that he will be put on Medical Leave. Get paid $1200/month and retain all benefits. How long ? Indefinite at this point.

How long does that go on before the employer can no longer pay people for doing nothing ?
Ironically this could have not worked out better for my brother who just started leasing a bunch of farm ground. Now he will farm for himself, get his benefits paid and beer money.
PLATA O PLOMO