Coronavirus thread

The Conservative

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by The Conservative » Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:37 pm

My town's school "mask removal documentation bullet points"

Basically follow the rules, and you can remove your mask...
COVID - Mask Free..png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:52 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:53 pm
Ignore that, I found them.

https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/20 ... rience.pdf
Can I bother you for a summary
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:53 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:37 pm

COVID - Mask Free..png
But one of the rules is get jabbed
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:48 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:53 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:37 pm

COVID - Mask Free..png
But one of the rules is get jabbed
Bingo.

I may have finally gotten through to the board of health... Which the school board uses as an excuse foil to not do things.

They want to see the documentation that was just released... The same one we are talking about.

I stated that we may want to postpone our children getting the jab until we know if the shot is safe and fully vetted.

I'm writing up an email with the document attached to it, but also proof that we should not be demanding that the jab is mandatory... Because although the FDA approved the shot, it is still under EUA... And the state of Mass is not under a state of emergency.

Here is hoping they finally listen.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:04 am

My letter to the school board:

Greetings: 

There are two points of contention that need to be addressed, and I didn't want to waste a lot of air time at the meeting to do so. 
  • The Pfizer shot is still considered approved under the EUA (Emergency Use Authorization) for all participants from age 5 years olds and up. This means that it is not a fully authorized vaccine, and because of that, it should only be used for emergency purposes.  We, as far as I know, are not under those restrictions or demands. Being at around 2% does not condone the term "Emergency."  The state itself is not under a state of emergency, so we should only give the shot to those of high-risk or immunocompromised.  

The complete study will not be finalized until an estimated date of June 30th, 2025. (Per the FDA Documentation) This means we will not know the full long-term effects until then. In some reports, I have seen they will not have the full report done until 2027.
  • The documentation attached is part of the released FDA documentation released under the Freedom of Information Act. I am not going to get into the political part of this to explain why the length of the release of all data is ludicrous, but the fact is that we have not been told the truth about the safety of the vaccine.  The fact we are now finding out about this is terrifying. This documentation is reported between December 1st, 2020, to February 28th, 2021. 

At the bottom of the document, there are eight pages of possible side effects from this vaccine, I understand that the potential of getting hit with one of these side effects may be less than 1%, but do you want to be the person to explain to a parent that "We are sorry, but it was for the safety of everyone else."? 
I will not take the shot, nor will anyone else in my family, until the truthfully comes out about these vaccines. I was worried originally because we were all rushing to be vaccinated (which does not keep you from getting it, but protects you more in theory if you do get COVID.), instead of asking, is it safe? We have seen more people with side effects from this one vaccine than almost all approved vaccines worldwide up to this date combined, as per the WHO's information
259624831_10226335258397549_8708811253672267015_n.jpg
Now, I admit that some of these vaccines have been around longer than the dates recorded, but some have been recorded since their creation. Because of that, we can still use this as an example of from conception to full acceptance, such as the Rotavirus vaccine or either of the Hepatitis vaccines. We have seen significantly fewer instances of side effects for these vaccines, and due to this, they have been deemed safe. If they ran at the scale of instances of the COVID-19 vaccine, they would have been shut down, and the vaccine would have been rejected as safe. 

I will only say this, the current administration in the White House during the Presidential debates, both now Vice President Harris and President Biden, said they would not take the vaccine or that the vaccine will not be mandatory. Now they are demanding we take the vaccine or lose freedoms and rights, which is why many of the demands from the Biden Administration over getting vaccinated to keep a job or livelihood, in general, have gone to court. You can find them in various interviews and on the debate stage stating just that here: 

Candidate Harris on taking the Vaccine
President-Elect Biden on Vaccine being Mandatory

Now I understand that things change, but we have seen our own leaders state that it will go from an option to flat out demanding we get it, even though it has not been, and will not be shown to be safe or even viable until 2023 at the earliest if all the studies are done on time. Because of this we have seen the demands go to court, because it bypasses the core freedoms and rights of the American people as a whole. 

Until this vaccine has bypassed the Emergency Use Authorization stage, we should not be giving this injection to anyone who is not legally old enough to be considered an adult because only adults have the right to say what goes into their bodies. Now I understand we as parents have every right to say what goes into our children, but usually, when we are told about giving our child a vaccine, it has documentation to show it is safe. We do not have that right now with the COVID Vaccines at all, and that worries me. We are putting the cart before the horse; we do not know what if any long-term side effects there are, and for that reason alone, I believe we should be extremely hesitant about using it as a carrot to the general population to get "back to normal.", for that carrot has been hung in front of us before in the statement of  "two weeks of quarantine to flatten the curve and everything will get back to normal", which we found out 18+ months later not to be true, and those promises of "just do this, and we will get back to normal" is getting old. I am not sure how much more the general population will believe it. 
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by The Conservative on Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:11 am

Very nice
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:16 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:11 am
Very nice
Thanks. I tried to be diplomatic but also to the point.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:04 pm

Laura Logan pulls no punches. Calls the response to COVID irresponsible and compares Fauci to Mengele
https://rumble.com/vpzmab-lara-logan-on ... egele.html
PLATA O PLOMO

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:56 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:52 pm
TheOneX wrote:

Ah, this thing is even too dense for me, I can tell you the same things the twitter guy said mostly. 1,200+ deaths in the first three months is absurd, no matter how many vaccines were given out. No other drug in the history of modern medicine would have been allowed to stay on the market with that many deaths.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:54 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:56 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:52 pm
TheOneX wrote:

Ah, this thing is even too dense for me, I can tell you the same things the twitter guy said mostly. 1,200+ deaths in the first three months is absurd, no matter how many vaccines were given out. No other drug in the history of modern medicine would have been allowed to stay on the market with that many deaths.
Unless it was hidden...
#NotOneRedCent