Coronavirus thread

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:50 pm

Scared politicians and greedy pharma execs that own them. Pretty simple really.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:36 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:50 pm

I used a nebulizer when I needed it, when I had it. That was probably the worst I ever had, but honestly, COVID only causes problems for people who have other medical dispositions...
I never got around to using a nebulizer, we have one, but it didn't seem to be necessary. I also have Joe Rogan horse paste, but it was not needed either.

The numbers are very clear, COVID is taking people that have one foot in the grave already.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:38 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Scared politicians and greedy pharma execs that own them. Pretty simple really.
They aren't scared, their actions show it. Everytime you turn around one of these self important politicians is violating their own laws. They are power mad. I do fully agree with you that Greed is a huge factor, Big Pharma bucks are powerful.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:07 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:36 pm
The Conservative wrote:

I used a nebulizer when I needed it, when I had it. That was probably the worst I ever had, but honestly, COVID only causes problems for people who have other medical dispositions...
I never got around to using a nebulizer, we have one, but it didn't seem to be necessary. I also have Joe Rogan horse paste, but it was not needed either.

The numbers are very clear, COVID is taking people that have one foot in the grave already.
Agreed, the only reason I needed it was I just got done with two rounds of Flu, Flu type A and B... one right after the other. My son brought those home from school. I got COVID from a VIP that went to same conference and met with the same person that was from BIOGEN...
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:18 pm

Small victory............... but creates another lie to contend with

the Department of Labor has now decided that most truckers will not fall under the mandate. And if they do, they will have the option of submitting weekly negative COVID tests instead of getting the shot if they wish. So what makes truck drivers so special? Read on and find out, but it’s probably not any of the obvious answers that might jump to mind. (Yahoo News)

Truckers hailed victory on Friday after Labor Secretary Marty Walsh said in an interview that most drivers will be exempt from President Biden’s vaccine and testing mandate, CNBC reported.

Walsh’s comments came in response to criticism from the trucking industry against a policy announced by The White House on Thursday that will require millions of workers to be fully vaccinated or get tested regularly. The new rules are set to come into effect on January 4.

The rule applies to the federal government workforce and anybody working for a company with more than 100 employees, The White House said.

If we were living in some sort of alternate reality where sane, sensible debates drive government policy, you could probably see how exempting long-haul truckers from any vaccine mandate would make sense. The vast majority of them drive by themselves, sitting alone in the cab of their truck. There’s usually nobody else there to infect or be infected by. The only thing stupider than making them get vaccinated would be to make them wear masks while driving.

Under the Labor Department’s announcement, that seems to be the reality they are dealing with. Not all truckers will be exempt. Those who drive with a partner in the cab or who have to regularly interact with other people while loading and unloading will still fall under the mandate. There’s no word about the waitresses at the truck stops they frequent, particularly if the joint has fewer than 100 employees.
https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/so-n ... e-mandates
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:28 pm

Mulitple sources say Gov Gavin Newsome of CA has had a bad reaction to his jab booster on October 27th. He's not been seen since. A source close to the governor said it is like Guillain–Barré syndrome or Bell’s Palsy.

GBS is a neurological disorder in which the body’s immune system mistakenly attacks part of its peripheral nervous system — the network of nerves located outside of the brain and spinal cord — and can range from a very mild case with brief weakness to paralysis to leaving the person unable to breathe independently.
https://noqreport.com/2021/11/08/gavin- ... t-sources/
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:32 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:28 pm
Mulitple sources say Gov Gavin Newsome of CA has had a bad reaction to his jab booster on October 27th. He's not been seen since. A source close to the governor said it is like Guillain–Barré syndrome or Bell’s Palsy.

GBS is a neurological disorder in which the body’s immune system mistakenly attacks part of its peripheral nervous system — the network of nerves located outside of the brain and spinal cord — and can range from a very mild case with brief weakness to paralysis to leaving the person unable to breathe independently.
If this is true, and they were doing the batch of medication that the shot was from would be pulled and tested to see if if it's the medication or something inside the person that was the cause of the instance. Genetic, or health...etc.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:35 pm

Nobody knows what causes GB (top down paralysis) or MG (bottom up paralysis) but a reaction to a virus is suspected and a vaccine acts like a virus.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:51 pm

Yeah, it is a known potential side-effect of any vaccine. I don't think this news is really all that big other than for karmic reasons.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:57 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:32 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:28 pm

If this is true, and they were doing the batch of medication that the shot was from would be pulled and tested to see if if it's the medication or something inside the person that was the cause of the instance. Genetic, or health...etc.
I don't know man. These people are sick, number one thing is to keep the lie that the vaccines are safe. They may very well check the batch, but we'll never know.
PLATA O PLOMO